wrong thought

OUR TEARS

Even though the controversy was still going on, ga eul was forced to get out of her room, out of the house and into her brand new office at GGOOM.

 

She can't be a coward, her bestfriend said so herself. The real ga eul doesn't run away from problems, she would bravely face them. And so here she is, stepping out of her shell and facing the world.

 

All throughout the meeting, ga eul, jun pyo and jae kyung acted as proffesionals, But when it was over ga eul immediately went out of the room and jun pyo followed her.

 

jun pyo: ga eul yang! *hold her hand* please, stay for a while.

 

ga eul: Mr. Goo, i believe our meeting is already over. weve discussed everything we need to discuss for today.

 

jun pyo: i know, but i still have something to tell you. Its not about business.

 

ga eul: i.....have no time for that.

 

jun pyo: please, stay for a little while.

 

She sighed and frowned at him, he still didn't let go of her hand. After a minute jandi came with ji hoo

 

ga eul: jun pyo, what is this?

 

jae kyung: jandi wants to say sorry.

 

she looked at jandi and she had a puppy dog pout on her face, usually it would work on ga eul but this time it didn't.

 

jandi: ga eul ah... mianhaeyo, i didn't mean to hurt you. Im sorry

 

ga eul: the damage has been done.

 

jandi: Im really, very, deeply sorry for all of this. I accept my mistakes, Im sorry for being selfish.  i'll do anything for you to forgive me.

 

ga eul: its not that easy jandi. Do you know what happened to me when these controversies started to drown me? i locked myself inside my room! I couldn't eat! and all i did everyday is to CRY

 

jun pyo: ga eul, i understand what you mean, but jandi isn't the cause of all this. Sure she had something to do with it but its not all her fault.

 

jandi: please ga eul...I really do feel sorry and i regret everything i did and said to you. please forgive me?*sparkling eyes*

 

ga eul: on one condition.

 

jandi: ANYTHING!

 

ga eul: wow.. she's determined, i could see she really means it. aaww.... i could never stay mad at my bestfriend! but, of course she can't get away that easily, she has to recieve a punishment first.

 

ga eul: you have to....be able to your elbow *grin*

 

jandi: what?!

 

ga eul: you wont be forgiven unless you your elbow.

 

jun pyo and ji hoo tried their best not to laugh but jandi was just so amusing to watch and they almost peed in their pants, while ga eul and jae kyung's tummy are aching because of too much laughter

 

jandi: YAH! i can't do it! this is ridiculous! can't you think of anything else?

 

ga eul:*giggle* okay fine, then...you have to stand on one foot and kiss jun pyo while he's five inches away from you. thats the last one i can offer you.

 

jandi: your seriously making fun of me*frown* if i just don't need your forgiveness i wouldn't do these stupid things.

 

They all laughed as jandi started to do what she was asked to do. She wiggled and balanced herself and tried her best to be able to kiss jun pyo five inches away. But then she lost her balance and her lips fell right into jun pyo's lips and he catched her.

 

jandi: ugh! how embarrasing. NOW AM I FORGIVEN?

 

Ga eul grinned and nodded and recieved a very tight hug from jandi, it was almost like she was choking her.

 

jandi: *tight hug* THANK YOU! (1OX)

ga eul: jandi! your killing me!

jandi:*let go* oh, sorry!

jae kyung: yay! everythings okay now! lets celebrate and have coffee together.

 

ji hoo's smile dissapeared as they headed towards the coffee shop.

 

While they were drinking coffee and having a chit chat ji hoo couldn't help but rudely interupt the happy  gathering

 

ji hoo: yi jeong's getting married.

jandi, jae kyung & ga eul: what?

ji hoo: he's going to marry so hee.

jae kyung: what?! but i thought?

ji hoo: i think its because of the news about "ga eul and kim bum's engagement"

jandi: but, thats not true?! ga eul, its not true right?

ga eul: im not engaged to kim bum, and were not getting engaged. Both our parents disagree of fixed marraiges.

jandi: he should at least ask ga eul personally about it! he should be smart enough to know those are only rumors!

ji hoo: i don't know, but woo bin told me yi jeong will really marry so hee.

jandi: but, i thought.

ji hoo: he loves you ga eul..he's just out of his mind.

jun pyo: he doesn't know what he's doing.We need to stop this wedding of his!

jae kyung: but, question is..do you still love yi jeong?

ga eul: of course..

 

TO BE CONTINUED