can't be helped

OUR TEARS

"do you still love him?"

"of course"

 

 

ji hoo: then, what are we waiting for? lets stop the wedding, before it even starts!

ga eul: no, theres a much better question.

jandi: what is it?

ga eul: does he still love me?

kim bum: of course he does.

 

kim bum was listening to their conversation all along, he was actually following ga eul without being noticed by anyone.

 

ga eul: bum2x ?

jun pyo: what are you doing here!? your the reason why yi jeong is getting married with that girl, so stay away!

ga eul: jun pyo!

kim bum: i heard in the news he's getting married tomorrow.

everyone: TOMORROW?!

 

Kim bum the flatscreen t.v of the cafe and an interview of yi jeong was airing on every channel.

 

"Im inviting you all to my grand wedding with LEE SO HEE, this is a very rare opportunity to everyone, you will see this will be the wedding of the century because i have prepared big suprises for you all. Especially to my dear father, and wife-to-be" yi jeong was smiling in the interview

 

"It will be very explosive" woo bin added

 

jun pyo: why, that damn rascal! woo bin is out of his mind too!

 

"I'm so happy, that yi jeong and i will finally get married soon. I don't know what kind of suprise he has for me, but well just have to wait and see" so hee was blushing and smiling

 

"Yes, *giggle* he even sent me a post card saying i love you babe, i can't wait until we get married. He's such a sweet guy and im so lucky to have him" so hee was head over heels inlove and almost too blind to see the reality

 

"me and my son have fixed everything that we had to fix, everything is okay now. Im so proud of him" hyun sub was smiling with pride.

 

"Im actually suprised that he agreed in marrying so hee. But it looks like everything will end well" He felt like he was the proudest father in whole entire world.

 

 

ga eul: bu..bum2x, take me home please.

jandi: ga eul ah...

jae kyung: im sure theres a reasonable explaination for all of this. Ga eul, please don't back out now.

kim bum: ga eul..

 

kim bum took ga eul home to her mansion.

 

ga eul: you can leave me alone now.

kim bum: i don't think so.

ga eul: im gonna be just fine bum2x.

kim bum: no, im not gonna leave you.

ga eul: fine, fine.. you can stay but your not allowed to enter my room.

kim bum: no, i wont let you do anything stupid.

ga eul: im not gonna do anything stupid.

kim bum: please, just let me help you through this.

ga eul: if you really wanna help,...you can do me the favor of buying me coffee.

kim bum: fine. I'll be back really quickly.

 

Ga eul went to her room and locked herself in. Before leaving, kim bum told the maids to watch over ga eul.

 

Ga eul undressed herself and went to her bathroom, she soaked herself inside the bathtub and scanned through her memories with yi jeong.

 

"ga eul yang... im back"

 

"will you be my girlfriend?"

 

"Saranghae ga eul ah"

 

"saranghae yi jeong ah"

 

"you and i will forever be ...."

 

"i will always love you"

 

"your the only one for me"

 

"your my honeybunch, sugar plum .."

 

She saw herself running away from yi jeong with a smile on her face as they played tag around the park

 

she saw yi jeong kissing her softly, sourrounded by white sands and blue skies

 

she saw herself taking pictures of yi jeong while he was sleeping and he looked like an angel.

 

she saw yi jeong and herself, having fun at the amusement park.

 

she remembered their very first date

 

she remembered their very first argument

 

she remembered all his mistakes

 

"is he worth my time? is he worth my tears? is he worth my love? is he worth fighting for?" ga eul's tears blended with the clear water in the tub.

 

flashbacks of his interviews came rushing back to her head giving her a major headache

 

"im so lucky to have him..."

 

"he sent me a post card..."

 

what have i done? you seemed to move on easy

 

everytime i try to fly i fall without my wings i feel so small... I guess i need you baby

 

and everytime i see you in my dreams, i see your face it haunting me...

 

my weakness caused you pain ..

 

our love was strong .. why carry on without me?

 

at night i pray, that soon your face will fade away

 

ga eul: i love you... and i need you yi jeong. I need you

 

She cried and drowned herself into the bathtub.

 

 

kim bum entered the mansion once again and was in a hurry

 

kim bum: how is she? did you check up on her?

maid1: im sorry sir, but we couldn't check on her, she locked herself inside and she even covered the cameras with fabrics.

kim bum: WHAT?! give me the the master key to her room.

the maid rushed to get the extra key and gave it to kim bum, he opened her room, and put the coffee on the coffee table.

He opened the bathroom with the master key and found ga eul drowning herself, he immidietely rushed over to her and carried her out and sat on the floor with ga eul in his arms

kim bum: GA EUL AH!!! GA EUL AH! what the hell are you doing?!! are you out of your mind!!? huh!

he was tapping her face and shaking her head to wake her up. She coughed out the water and slowly opened her eyes.

kim bum: do you think you'll be able to get him back by killing yourself?! huh!? what kind of idiot are you!?

ga eul: mi..mianhae*cough*

kim bum:*sigh* ga eul, you almost gave me a heart attack!

ga eul: i couldn't...couldn't accept the fact he's gone..he's not. mine anymore

kim bum: aish! ga eul, its not too late! we still have one chance to get him back. He still loves you, i know he does. i just know it.

ga eul: will you help me *hiccup* get him back?

kim bum: *nod* come on, we have a plane to catch. their wedding starts tomorrow morning. But i think for now, you should uhm..*clear throat* dress yourself up, cause your kind of in your underwear.*blush*

 

Ga eul was very embarrased when she saw herself wrapped up in his arms wearing only her bra and . She immediately shooed him away and dressed herself up.

 

After she was finnished grooming herself, she drank the coffee he brought her and after it, they went to the airport to meet up with ji hoo, jun pyo, jandi and jae kyung.

 

 

~0~ THE NEXT DAY (EARLY MORNING)~O~

 

yi jeong: is everyone ready?

woo bin: yeah, the live broadcast is already starting

yi jeong: *evil grin* PERFECT.

 

The wedding ceremony started and the plane had landed. Ga eul and the others rushed off to stop yi jeong's wedding ceremony.

 

At the wedding, everyone was wearing a smile, especially yi jeong. He couldn't wait to suprise them all.

 

priest: do you, mr. so yi jeong take Lee So Hee as your loving wife?

 

everyone muttered the word "I DO" as they expected yi jeong to say it.

 

yi jeong: I.. WOULD NEVER!

 

everyone: WHAT??!!

 

yi jeong: I would never dare marry this un elite woman next to me, if hyun sub wants her, he could just to the honor of marrying her and i will be as happy as to be his best man if he does! ahahaha! i mean, HELLO? have you all lost your mind? did you seriously think i love this girl?! yeah right! over my dead body!

so hee: yi jeong!

yi jeong: shut up! . Since when did i follow hyun subs orders? people, let it be known to you that i only have one person in my heart and that is CHU GA EUL, she is the only one i would want to marry.

Mr. Lee: this is preposterous!

yi jeong: oh, and by the way. Did you guys know that my father is a die hard cassanova and has a collection of in his bedroom desk? and thats not all, he uses his charms to steal money from them and the only reason why he wants me to marry this is because our family business is falling apart.

 

Everyone was shocked, the place was filled with murmurs and broadcasters were getting crazy, paparrazi were snapping photos of everyone every second.

 

yi jeong: And now we have come to this point wher[cut]

 

Ga eul, jandi, kim bum, jun pyo, ji hoo, jae kyung: STOP!!!!

 

everyone turned their head to the entrance

 

yi jeong: ga eul??

 

everyone was shocked [again] even yi jeong and woo bin

 

jandi: stop the wedding yi jeong!

 

woo bin: jan..jandi. what are you guys doing here?

 

ga eul: yi jeong..im sorry.

 

yi jeong: ga eul,.you dont need to say sorry.

 

kim bum: look dude, please stop this wedding. ga eul still loves you

 

yi jeong: what?

 

ga eul: yi jeong, i love you. I can't afford to lose you.

 

yi jeong: *smile* so do i. Everyone, this is the girl Ive been talking about, my one and only SOULMATE CHU GA EUL!

 

He and ga eul ran towards each other and kissed at the middle of the aisle.

yi jeong: saranghae ga eul ah.

ga eul: saranghae yi jeong ah.

 

so hee ran away in shame and the paparazzi went wild, taking pics of yi jeong and ga eul and everybody else.

 

 

The group ran away and went to a nearby beach and had fun. woo bin told them what happened before they arrived and they all laughed out loud.

 

THE END