Leaving My Love Behind

This Town

A/N: Double Update so make sure you read chapter 3 before this one. Also We finally know what happened to CHaennie!

------------------

“Hey how is that album coming along?” Hyeri asked walking into Chaeyoung’s office.

 

“Slow, sluggish… but it’s going.” The blonde responds closing her notebook and looking up at her girlfriend who leaned against her piano.

 

“I was doing some organizing and look what I found.” She shows an old picture to Chae, the blonde takes it and looks at it with a nostalgic look.

 

In the photo you could see her and Irene with their dancing coach Hyoyeon. “This was a long time ago,” She says.

 

“It’s great picture though” He girlfriend responds. “You know what I love about it? The smile on your face. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this happy, makes me wonder if you were happier then…”

 

The blonde looks up at her girlfriend, reading between the lines. “You make me happy. Hyeri, don’t ever doubt it.” She says and continues to look at the picture.

 

[Three Years Ago] *Everything after this will be a flashback until stated otherwise.*

 

“Tomorrow you’ll play for the Division II title. For those who have won a championship, I don’t need to remind you how good it feels. For those who don’t you just have to trust me on that.”

 

Coach Hyoyeon was closing up practice for tonight, it would be the last practice before the team participated in the state championship and Chaeyoung was there next to her as assistant coach.

 

“Now go home, rest, and be ready for tomorrow.” She then turns to look at Chaeyoung and tells her to go home as well.

 

“I was actually planning to watch some more tape tonight.” She says, the brunette had been watching old tapes of theirs as well as the tapes for the recent choreo’s and taking notes on every single detail. Hyoyeon was someone she admire not just as a dancer but also as a coach and as a mentor, she wanted to her best to impress her.

 

“Chae, you’ve been an amazing assistant coach this year and someday you are going to take over the team, but right now, you still take orders from me.” Hyoyeon says smiling. “So go home and sleep.”

 

“All right.” The brunette nodded with a small smile as well and turned around to leave.

 

“And no late-night calling with a certain ex-dancer of mine whose name starts with J.” Her coach calls out, teasing.

 

“No promises coach. Bye!”

 

Later that same night, Chaeyoung finds herself on Irene’s and Seulgi’s living room, the pair had been living together pretty much since their senior year of college, and Chaeyoung would be a welcomed dinner guest constantly, she even had her own room for the time where their talks would go all night.

 

“Hey.”

 

“Hi What time is it.”

 

“Almost 4:30, I couldn’t sleep.”

 

“Me either.” Seulgi says she had a lamp on their creative room as they called it, as this is the place where Seulgi would draw and Irene would play the piano of the guitar and also the place were she’d sit down and write her upcoming novel if she could find a willing editor.

 

“So are you excited about seeing Jennie or is it the competition?” Seulgi asks once Chaeyoung takes a seat.

 

The blonde sighs and her mood sours a litte. “She’s not coming. She couldn’t get away with work.”

 

“I’m sorry. I guess that’s the music business.”

 

“I guess.” She says. “All I want is a future with her, doesn’t matter if it’s in LA or in Riverfall I just want her.”

 

“I’m sure it’ll all work out Chae.”

 

---------------------------

The next day, it’s competition day. And the day brings so many memories for Chaeyoung, she remembers back then she was nervous and excited. She remembers sitting on the locker rooms with her head down, her leg bouncing up and down, she also remembers her girlfriend coming by to distract her, and boy does she remember said distraction.

 

As the winners are announced, confetti starts falling down all around them and this brings up more memories to Chaeyoung.

 

“It’s you.” She says looking at Jennie amongst the celebrating crowd.

 

“What?” Jennie asked with a smile and a small frown.

“When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me… It’s you.” She says with conviction, because she’s so damn sure Jennie is the one, she’s it for her. “It’s you, Jennie. Forever.”

 

And the things is, that she’s still convinced of that. They are meant to be together, they have talked about their forever, maybe this was a sign of what Chaeyoung was hesitating to do for a while…

 

“Hey, coach.” She greets Hyoyeon who came to stand next to her. “Sorry we didn’t win tonight.”

 

“It’s fine, Chae.” She says. “I already have a championship under my belt, with you guys. One of my two favorite nights of my life.”

 

“What’s the other one?” The brunette asks curiously.

 

“When my husband decided to join me in my quest of being a dancer.” She said. “There is more to life that dancing and championships, Chae.”

 

Chae’s mind went directly to her girlfriend currently following her dreams on a completely different city. “I think you are right.” She said. “Say coach you think you can give a ride to the airport?”

 

----------------------

 

Jennie was struggling with a copy machine that seemed to get jammed after printing just one copy instead of the ten copies she needed when one of her co workers came in saying she had a phone call, looking angrily at the copy machine one more time she went to pick the phone…

 

“Hey. This is Jennie.”

 

“Hey, it’s me.”

 

Jennie’s smile was not able to be contained after hearing that voice. “I’ve been trying to call you all morning. Seulgi sent me a video of the competition. I’m sorry you guys didn’t win, wish I could’ve been there to make you feel better.”

 

“Yeah. Me too. Sooo... what are you wearing?”

 

“Rosie.” She said, looking around embarrassed with a light blush on her face. “I can’t do that here.” She whispers. “I’m at work.”

 

“I’m thinking the red Channel sweater, the white adidas sneakers and maybe those black skinny jeans that look wonderful on you.”

 

Jennie looks down to look at her current outfit in surprise. “Wow. You are good!”

 

“Yes. I am.” She says hanging up the phone and standing behind Jennie on the copy room. The brunette couldn’t stop the squeal of excitement from coming out of , with a smile that she thought couldn’t get bigger as she jumped in her girlfriends arms.

 

“I can’t believe you are here.” She says against her chest.

 

“Since you couldn’t come see me.” The taller brunette responds holding the girl tighter.

 

Jennie looks up and bring their lips together in a short but sweet kiss. “Hi.”

 

“Hi.” She then lets herself be guided out of the copy room to follow her girlfriend to what she assumes is her desk. “So this is marketing and distribution?”

 

“Yep. Right now I’m assistant to the assistant, so nothing fancy.” She said walking to her desk. “But at least I’ve been moving up the latter.”

 

“I’m glad, baby. This is your dream after all.” The brunette said.

 

“And as much as it pains me, I have a meeting so you need to go.” Jennie said apologetically.

 

“Totally understand, Jen.” She said kissing her temple. “I got dinner reservations at 8:00.”

 

Jennie winced. which didn’t go unnoticed by Chaeyoung. “What? You already had plans? Cause we can go anot...”

 

“No, it’s just... I get out at 9:00.” The brunette clarified.

 

“Oh, that’s fine, we can have dinner at 9:30 then.” Chaeyoung said shrugging.

 

“Perfect.” Said Jennie happily. “Just text me the address, okay?” She said and pulled her in for another kiss. “God, it’s so good to see you, Rosie.”

 

“You too, Jen.”

 

Later that night, Chaeyoung arrives at the restaurant, her leg going up down nervously, and she has lost count of how many glasses of water she has drank so far, all she knows is that Jennie is almost 40 minutes late which is not helping matters for her nervousness and stress.

 

After 40 minutes Jennie arrives and comes in pretty much running towards their table.

 

“I’m so sorry, I got stuck over the canyon. LA traffic.” She said rolling her eyes.

 

“It’s okay, I’m just glad you are here.” Chaeyoung said waiving off her apology and taking the other girls hand.

 

“Look at you.” Jennie said with a smile, eyeing the beautiful but simple dress Chae was wearing. “Dressing like the successful writer that you are.”

 

Chaeyoung blushed and try to hide her face never one to take a compliment. “I wouldn’t say successful, my songs keep getting rejected everyday.”

 

Jennie took the brunette’s other hand in hers, her thumb going back and forth on the back of them. “Your songs are amazing, Rosie. It’s gonna happen, I know it.”

 

The dinner goes on nicely, Jennie talking about her current life in LA, her work, the perks of her job, like seeing bands or artist she loves in concerts or other events, the places she likes to eat in, her heavy dislike for traffic, but the happiness she feels when there is a concert and she doesn't have to go to another city to see it.

 

“But enough about me.” Jennie says after sometime. “I want to hear about you, how is the dance coaching going?”

 

“Hyoyeon says she´ll step down soon and she wants me to take over the team.” Chaeyoung says trying to not show her excitement too much.”I’ll get a new office and bene….”She then gets interrupted by Jennie cell phone ringing.

 

“it’s work.” She says apologetically before answering. “Hello?... right now?... Yes sir I do like my job… okay… right away sir” She hangs up and looks at Chae with a frown. “I’m sorry but I…”

 

“Can’t you at least stay for dessert?” She asks almost begging,

 

“I can’t, baby. I’m sorry.” She says quickly standing up along with Chaeyoung. “But let’s meet at my place and we can dessert then after done”

 

“How about I wait for you at the hotel room I got at the Hilton.” Says the brunette putting on her jacket. “I don’t want your roommates to interrupt.”

 

“All right.” Jennie says, pulling her closer by her jackets for a quick kiss. “I’ll be there by 11, I promise.”

 

------------------

 

Chaeyoung arrived at the hotel around 30 minutes after leaving the restaurant, when she got in she double check everything, reapplied her makeup and made sure her current clothing choices were okay. Now all she had to do was wait.

 

As time went by Chaeyoung found herself trying to make time pass quicker, watching TV, playing with her phone, reading, pacing, you name it she tried it. She removed her jacket, sat down in bed, in the sofa, but one thing remained the same, and that was the tight hold she had on the black velvet box in her hand.

 

Ultimately seeing it was now 1:30 a.m. and feeling a bit tired she laid down with the intent of resting her eyes, however she ended up falling asleep the black box falling from her hands and onto the floor.

 

When she woke up about an hour and half later, she was a bit hazy but she was able to see Jennie, sat down on the recliner chair, she had the box in between her two hands, staring at her with longing? love? sadness? For the first time in her relationship with Jennie, she had no idea what that look meant, she couldn’t read her.

 

“Hey. When did you get here?” She decides to ask, mentally preparing her speech.

 

“Rosie, what is this?” She asked seriously ignoring her question. “I couldn’t bring myself to open it but I just been sitting here for about an hour thinking about it.”

 

Chaeyoung had sat up and walked the short distance to the recliner where Jennie was, she fixed her dress and bent down on one knee in front of her taking the box from her hands.

 

“Well I wanted it to be a surprise but…” Chae shrugged and playfully rolled her eyes before clearing and continuing. “Jennie, I love you, and I want us to be together forever.”

 

“Chae, wait…” Jennie said trying to stop the other girl.

 

“We have talked about before, our future, our forever. And a couple of days ago I was watching another team celebrate, and kept thinking about you, about the day we won the championship.” She said looking straight in the brunette’s eyes with nothing but love. “And it reminded me that none of the great days of my life matter without you.” She smiled. “You’re the one I want next to me when all my dreams come true.” She says, repeating what she had said all those years back. “And you’re the one I want next to me if the don’t. As long as I have you nothing else matters.”

 

Jennie looked down and stood up quickly, leaving Chaeyoung kneeled down and staring at the empty recliner seat. “Rosie… it’s not as simple as that, okay?” The brunette sounded hurried almost like she had wanted to say that the moment she saw the box. “There’s a lot we still need to talk about.”

 

“I know.” The taller girl sat standing up. “But we are not getting married right now we have time to figure out the details.”

 

“No. Rosie…” She sighed. “We are still living in different places, how is that going to work? What about my job and your job? And..?”

 

“Are you not going back home?” Chaeyoung asked with a frown. “I thought we…”

 

“This is my home.” Jennie said interrupting her girlfriend, yes they had talked about their future and Jennie once said she’d go back to Riverfall but things change, plans change just like hers had.

 

“Then I move here.” The brunette said simply. “I can write songs anywhere, there are record labels here to show my songs too, and I can get a job in the meantime.” She sounded confident, as if she had all the answers in the world as if she was sure of her decision and her life plans, because for Chaeyoung nothing had changed, her plans were the same the were they would happen was just a minor detail to figure out.

 

“Baby, no. You can’t… just move here, you have the dance team to train you sounded so excited about that and your whole life is back in Riverfall, and I have to stay here, my dream is here and I need… I need to focus on that.” She said, the tone of finality was not lost on Chaeyoung.

 

“Jennie…” She said,making the shorter brunette turn around to finally be face to face with Chaeyoung. “Why does it feel like you are saying no?” She asked not even bothering to hide the hurt and sadness from her voice.

 

“Rosie, baby…” She walked trying to get ahold of Chaeyoung’s hand but the latter took a few steps back, pulling away from her touch,.” Hey, don’t that. Don’t pull away from me okay?” She said , this time the break in voice was easy to hear. “I want to marry you... someday. I want us to be together. I love you so much.” She looked at Chaeyoung’s eyes trying to show her that it was the truth, trying to tell her that it wasn’t a ‘no’ but a ‘not now’.

 

“Just not enough.” The other girl said somberly, pulling away and sitting down on the bed defeated.

 

“Okay, no….can we… can we just take this back to before you woke up?” Jennie sat down besides Chae, taking a hold of her arm. Trying to keep some sort of contact with Chaeyoung, because she could feel it in her heart and she could see in the girls eyes how she was pulling away and Jennie felt like she was two seconds away from losing her.

 

“I don’t think we can.”

 

“I’m afraid this conversation will end up with…”

 

“Goodbye.” Chaeyoung whispered.

 

“Hey, Rosie, don’t...” Jennie said, her voice cracking.

 

“You said no, Jennie. I don’t think there’s nothing else to talk about.”

 

-------------------------------------

 

The next morning and with a heavy heart she woke up, packed her things and was now on her way to the airport, there was nothing else keeping her here… at least not anymore.

 

She was sitting on the back of the taxi when her cell phone call, seeing an unknown number she frowned but answered the call anyways.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hi. Is this Roseanne Park?”

 

“Yeah. Who’s this?”

 

“My name is Lee Hyeri. I’m a junior producer at Blacklabel Records. I heard your demos and got your lyrics”

 

Chaeyoung chuckled and shook her head of course this had happened today of all days.“It was nice of you to call. Everyone else just send their rejection letters if they acknowledge me at all.”

 

“I’m not rejecting you. I actually loved them and the current artist I’m working with did as well.”

 

Chaeyoung’s brain malfunction for a bit as she shook her head making sure she actually heard right.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Yes...Im, uh, still here.”

 

“Good, the artist and me would like to see you as soon as possible to discuss, how soon can you be in New York?”

 

“I’ll, uh, buy a ticket right now.” She said, still surprised and also making a little happy dance in her seat. “Yeah, I look forward to seeing you too bye.” She smiled and shook her head as she still couldn’t believe this had happened, she then turned to the taxi driver with a smile.

 

“My songs were chosen by an actual signed recording artist. I gotta go to New York.” Maybe what the say it’s true, when one door closes another one opens.

 

“Congratulations. “ The guy says. “Must be a dream come true.”

 

And just like that Chaeyoung’s smile wiped off her face, what do you do when the person you want next to you doesn’t want you?

---------------------------

 

Jennie was by the photocopy machine again, her eyes were glassy and puffy and she can’t help but sniffle every once in a while. Luckily no one was here with her, because honestly she didn’t need copies, she just needed a few minutes to get herself together.

 

“You should’ve said yes. You could’ve been engaged for a couple of years and figure out the rest together.” Her heart thinks.

 

“You made the right choice. You wanted different things, timing was wrong.” Her head thinks.

 

And another part of her, which is the one that makes her feel like literally is the look Chaeyoung gave her when she ignored her question. The defeated and the look of up most betrayal she had in her eyes when she thought Jennie was saying ‘no’.

 

And here’s the thing she did...does want to marry Chaeyoung that much still rang true just not right now her priorities were somewhere else she just hadn’t realized her relationship or rather their future wasn’t one of them.

 

Maybe she should’ve tried harder to make her listen, to make her point. Maybe she should’ve talked to Rosie before everything happened, she should’ve been honest, but she guesses it's no use to think about maybes now… Chaeyoung is already gone.

 

She lost her because she put her dream a head of anything else, because she doesn’t think she can juggle both this things at the same the least she can do right now is accomplish her dream for her and for Chae.

 

Hopefully the taller brunette will still be there when she does.

 

———————————

 

“So… I have something to confess.” Hyeri said as they were having dinner to discuss details.

 

Chae had arrived to NYC the following night and was now meeting with Hyeri and her boss at a fancy restaurant, her boss seemed very open to her ideas and she did suggest she’d like to meet with the artist in order to provide new songs that adapt to their style and they agreed wholeheartedly.

 

After two or three hours of business talking, Hyeri’s boss took their leave and the two of them were now sitting by the bar getting to know each other.

 

“This is my first album as head producer.” The other girl said, a sheepish look on her eyes, her left hand playing with the straw on her drink. “My father is the head of the label so If anything I really need to prove myself. And I knew I didn’t want my first album to have generic songs from a catalog but something that the singer could connect to.”

 

“I get that.” The brunette said sincerely.

“And your songs…” Hyeri sighed in amazement. “They spoke to me, Chae. I mean ‘It takes all my strength not to dig you up from the ground in which you lay.’ wow! How that came to be?”

 

Chaeyoung looked down for a second with a sad smile… “It’s about letting go, and the struggle to do so.”

 

Sensing the other girls mood going down, Hyeri changes the subject to something safer, she could tell the girl was not all in here throughout their conversation. “Hope you know what you are getting in to.”

 

“What do you mean?” Chaeyoung asked frowning.

 

“Well I mean, we want original songs, not recycled ones.” Hyeri huffed. “The artist does some writing too but they need help and I think you can help her with that, and I also want you to be a part of the producing process at the end of the day these are your songs we are recording.” Hyeri said with a smile.

 

“What?”

 

“Oh yeah, we are talking late hours, long hours, probably heated arguments, It’ll probably be like we are married.” She said joking, but the other girls mood once again went sour with the mention of the ‘m’ word. “That was a joke.” She clarified seeing how the other girl once again quiet as a sad look took over her eyes.

 

Chae shook her head, and waived her off. “It’s just been a long day, that’s all.”

 

“Okay, in that case I’ll take my leave, you should do the same.”

 

“Hey, Hyeri.” Chae called out as the other girls was walking away. “Thank you for changing my life.” She said honestly.

 

“That was all you, Chaeyoung.”

 

Chaeyoung smiled at her but once she turned back to the bar, she looked down at her drink with a sad look. It’s bittersweet, she thinks. Her dream is becoming a reality yet the person she wanted next to her to celebrate with and to tell everything to was no longer there. Having a broken heart .

 

She sighed for like the 100th time before downing the rest of her drink and just as she was placing the glass down on the counter, the bartender gave her another drink…

 

“A lady sent this to you. Said she’s from Riverfall.” The guy pointed at the other side of the counter were a smirking Jisoo was leaning against the bar looking at her. At this sight the taller girls smiled geunigly for what felt like the first time in hours.

 

“Chichu.” She said as she walked towards her. “You got my message.”

 

“You think I was gonna miss the chance to see my best friend a.k.a soon-to-be successful and award winning songwriter?”

 

------------------------

 

“So then my mom moved here with with me, away from my dad.” Jisoo was showing Chaeyoung around her big apartment and how working with her mother came to be.

 

“I think they should just call it what it is, a divorce, not a ‘trial separation’.” She said annoyed and rolling her eyes. “But enough about me, I can’t believe your songs got discovered and they are even letting you co-produce?”

 

“I’m not producing anything.” Chaeyoung denied, “They are just listening to my input.”

 

“That’s called co-producing, honey.” Jisoo clarified as she sat down on the couch.

 

“Whatever.” The other girl said. “I’m just starting but you, Chichu, have your very own clothing company, you are way far ahead and more successful than most of us” She said proudly.

 

“Yeah, but my mom thinks we can do better.” She points at a folder on the coffee table. “That’s the plan to take Sooya to the next level, we have high-end couture, cosmetic company, a magazine…” She trails off and shakes her head ever so slightly. “Sometimes expanding seems like a good idea…”

 

“But?”

 

“But this is the most time I’ve spent with my mom since the maternity ward, I’m scared that it I let her in too much Sooya will no longer be mine you know?” She said looking down, Chae more than anyone knew about the girls relationship with her parents, she knew how much she tried to get the to notice her. So for Jisoo this was her chance to get her mother to see what she was capable of.

 

Shaking her head and getting rid of the sour mood Jisoo smiled and looked at Chae. “But we should not be sad, we should be celebrating.” She exclaimed. “How’s Jennie? She should be super excited for you”

 

And just like that Chaeyoung’s mood once again went down. “She hasn’t called you?”

 

“Nooo.” Jisoo answered slowly. “Was she supposed to? Am I supposed to?” She asked getting worried.

 

“We broke up.” Chaeyoung blurted out.

 

“Pasta.” Jisoo said softly, placing a comforting hand on her arm. “What happened?”

 

“I proposed and she said no.” She answered with no hesitation, what was the point of beating around the bush anyway? “She never even saw the ring?”

 

Jisoo stared at her surprised, trying to understand. She knew Chae and Jennie were meant to be, she had been there as they talked about their future a couple of times, she’s seen their relationship grow from a crush to fall on go to ends of the earth type of love, Jennie saying no, just didn’t made sense. “How do you propose to someone without them seeing the ring?”

 

“Well…” Chaeyoung started. “I got down on one knee and I said ‘I want to be with you forever’ and without even looking down she closed the box and stood up, walking away from me, didn’t even let me finished my speech and well yeah…”

 

“I’m sorry… It’s just it doesn’t make sense, Jennie would never say no.”

 

“Well she did, she seemed pretty adamant it making understand why getting married was a bad idea.” Chaeyoung sat defeated on Jisoo’s couch and sighed. “You weren’t there, Jisoo, you didn’t see the determined look on her eyes, it was like her choice had already been made before I even asked.”

 

“Pasta…”

 

“I feel so lost. I don’t know what to do without her, Chu.” She said, her voice breaking.

 

“Okay.” Said Jisoo, sitting up straighter next to Chae and pulling her with her. “You remember when I went all in into the modeling thing, when I started taking every modeling job I could find? It was after we broke up and I was trying to mend my 16 year-old broken heart by focusing on my work. And you need to do the same.” She stated looking at Chaeyoung’s eyes to show she was serious. “You need to go out there and write the hell out of your heartbreak.”

 

After receiving a nod from the girl she continued. “Go get your dream and when you are done, approach Jennie, and if she comes back to you, then it was meant to be.”

 

---------------------------

 

A day later Chaeyoung found herself waiting outside and office in a recording label, her jacket on one side and small plant on the other.

 

“Hey, Come on in.” Hyeri greeted for the now open door.

 

Smiling she got up and walked into her office, basically gesturing for Hyeri to take the plant from her hands.

 

“What’s this?”

“It’s a bamboo.” She said placing her hands in her pockets. “It’s supposed to bring good luck, since we are both starting a new journey I figured it was fitting.”

 

“Thanks, Chae. I love it. “ Hyeri said sincerely. “I’m really looking forward to working together.” She said smiling. “Now have a seat, I’ll be right back.”

 

When Hyeri walked away, Chaeyoung sat down and looked around the small office, she sees the nameplate on the desk that read Lee Hyeri, Junior Producer. She wondered if maybe this is what Jennie’s office would look like when she made it? Would a picture of them be on her desk? Would she be wearing the ring?

 

Chaeyoung takes out the ring box from her pocket, the box she hasn’t been able to put out since that night and wonders what the future would like for them…

 

[End Flashback. Present Day]

 

Chaeyoung was sitting alone at her home office, as she leaned forward on her chair and stared at the open ring box, the ring still in its place. Sighing she closed the box and places it back on the drawer. She looks up to see a picture of her, Jisoo and Jennie after winning the championship which prompts her to text Jisoo…

 

[Pasta - 4:05 p.m.]

 

Do you remember that night in New York? After my songs got accepted?

 

[Chichu - 4:05 p.m.]

 

Of course. Was the night I decided to go all in on business with my mother. Why?

 

[Pasta - 4:06 p.m.]

 

Do you ever wonder if we chose the right paths?

 

[Chichu - 4:06 p.m.]

 

Sometimes. But then I wouldn’t have all the wonderfuls things I have right now had I choose to follow a different path.

 

[Pasta - 4:06 p.m.]

 

I guess you are right… I don’t know.

 

As Chaeyoung reads the text conversation she sighed and placed her phone face down on the desk, standing up she walks to her piano and sits down the words an notes flowing from her like they hadn’t done in a while...

 

I don't know how we got to where we are

So far removed, I don't know where to start

'Cause I've been away for far too long

But I implore you, please hold on

I beg you, please hold on

 

And while Chaeyoung wrote her heart out a text conversation stills lingers on the background…

 

[Chichu - 4:07 p.m.]

 

Pasta… You still love her don’t you? Jennie.


 

Are you leaving my love behind?

Baby, say the word and let me know

You gotta give me something

 

[Pasta - 4:07 p.m.]

 

I got to get back to Hyeri. See you.

 

I swear that I won't try to change your mind

If you're leaving my love behind

Baby, say the word and let me go