Chapter 7

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul fidget uncomfortably, she can feel the dark aura around Wheein. the girl eyes pierce through her. Byul let out a heavy sighed. ‘I will talk to her later…. I promise..’ Byul avoid Wheein eyes contact as she pretend to be busy with her phone.

‘Byul…’ Wheein tugged at the end of Byul shirt, she change her face into puppy face and Byul just can’t.

‘I … okay.’ She give up right away. She need to meet up with Yong Sun. they didnt talk to each for weeks and Byul notice that the older woman kind of lost.

Wheein all smile now, she cupped Byul face and press her lips hard on Byul’s. ‘I’ll be here waiting for you…’ she kiss the woman again. Both of their lips twitch upward, smiling.

 

….

 

So, Byul standing nervously in front of apartment. She knows the password but it awkward to use it now. Felt weird, usually Byul would punch the security code and walk into Yong Sun apartment like it belong to them.

Looks like everything changed now….

Her chest all expanded as she take a deep breath before ring the bell. It kind of a wrong move coming here, she wanted to talk somewhere like a café or something but Yong Sun insist they meet here.

 

‘Beer?’ Yong Sun asked, she seem cheerful. Like nothing happened between them at all.

But,

Byul can see right through Yong Sun, she can tell that Yong Sun try to avoid the topic that Byul gonna bring up. ‘I need to drive later…’

‘Come on.. you can call chauffer later.’ she playfully nudge Byul arms and walk toward the fridge but then change her direction toward liquor cabinet. ‘Lets have whiskey tonight… since I won't be able to drink this alone…’

Byul just nodded her head before focus back on television… all she heard is the sound of glass being filled with ice and Yong Sun pouring the alcohol into the glass.

Just a glass Byul… u can’t go home drunk.. she’s waiting.. Byul warn herself to not go more than a glass. Since she’s a fans of whiskey, unlike Wheein who prefer soju. That girl have high tolerance of alcohol. thinking about the girl lift up her mood a bit.

Yong Sun serve the drink as she sit beside Byul, a small gap between them filled with an awkward air. Byul take a sip of the whiskey as her eyes lock on television, through that she can see a reflection of Yong Sun gulping down the whole glass... it does break Byul heart a bit, seeing Yong Sun like this… she used to stop Yong Sun whenever the older woman try to act tough while drink but now she hold herself because she no longer have any feeling for Yong Sun. she doesnt want to cause any misunderstanding between them.

Byul clear to get Yong Sun attention, ‘So, how are you?’ she asked, basic question but she knows that Yong Sun understand more than that.

The older woman lean her back against the couch, a tight smile form on her lips… ‘I can see the reason why able she steal your heart right away… such a sweet girl.’ she said with a force laugh.. ‘she almost steal mine too.. almost..’

Byul furrowed her brows as she heard that… ‘I’m sorry..’ doesn’t know why but that the only words Byul can say right now. The fault is at her.

‘you need to stop apologize you know, it make me feel pathetic… you know I hate that the most.’

That’s right, Yong Sun really hate being look or treated that way, the only person that treated Yong Sun as the way she is, is Byul. And now… Byul too changed.

Byul massage her temples as she suddenly feel a bit dizzy … and hot? Did Yong Sun increase the temperature? Why I felt dizzy? I just take one sip from the glass?’  Couple of question been through Byul head making her missed Yong Sun smirk.

‘its really a strong one…’

‘huh?’ Byul look at Yong Sun in confuse.. she’s not this weak with alcohol and it just a whiskey.. usually she can drink the whole bottle alone to get drunk.

‘you just take one sip and the effect shows already..’

‘what you talking about?!’ she ask frustrated, started to feel annoying with Yong Sun nonsense. This is not why she came here tonight. Her breathing becoming heavy and out of nowhere lust take over her.

No, please no! Byul just realize then. Yong Sun spike her drink…

The older woman started to undress herself revealing her black lace undies. ‘I’m sorry Byul…’ she said as she climb on top Byul, the woman try to resist but she can’t seem to control herself, her body react to Yong Sun way too string because of the drug.. she’s high..

‘she such a sweet girl Byul… but I needed you..’

It's was the last words Byul heard before she everything else goes dark to her. she can no longer think straight, she is not herself. She does heard someon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter