Chapter 5

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A loud bang of her office door make Byul jump from her seat a bit follow by a tight face of Yong Sun marching toward her. it so unprofessional side of Yong Sun that Byul see for the first time, she pretty sure people outside already start to gossip about them, making a guess about what happened to the point Yong Sun smash her office door that loud.

Byul about to explode but decide to calm herself especially with current situation they facing. Taking a deep breath, she lean her back against the her chair, eyes on Yong Sun who glaring at her with a quick raise up and down of Yong Sun chest because she holding up her anger. 

Yong Sun cross her arms over her chest and smash her on single chair, sitting across Byul. Leaving Byul’s office desk between them.

Knowing that what she said gonna be wrong in Yong Sun eyes, Byul decide to stay silence and let the older woman talk first.

‘So, a junior lawyer? Seriously?!’ she asked with a high pitch voice echo the office room, Yong Sun voice shaking a bit. Her eyes didn’t leave Byul at all, so do Byul. Both have a lots to say toward each other.

‘She doesn’t know about us at that time.’ Byul keep her answer simple.

‘Shouldn’t she stop once she knew?’

‘We are not together…’

That phrase blow right through Yong Sun heart. That is the fact, she knew that too because it's her who wanted that but she still hurt with Byul decision right now. A line formed between her brows. ‘Is that why you choose her right away? Without talking to me? The one who slept with you through the last 4 years?!’

Byul let out a heavy breath, she massaging her temples. ‘Yong Sun, please…’ she shake her head slowly, begging for the older woman to stop doing this. ‘I don’t want to hurt you or her… we can talk about this after work.’

She gritted her teeth, Yong Sun close her eyes for a moment. She try to clear her thought and started to think rational again. If she follow her anger at the moment, Byul office gonna be upside down. She doesn’t know who to blame, is it her who doesn’t want a relationship or it is Byul who started to change.

‘You can just tell me you know…’ she opened her eyes as she spoke more calmly this time. Yong Sun eyes bore into Byul who looking at her with a pitiful look. She hates it the most, when people look at her in that way. ‘That you no longer love me… I can feel it during that time, when you ing me.’

Byul mouth fall apart slightly, she at loss of words. This is not what she wants, she try hard not to hurt either Yong Sun or Wheein. ‘Yong Sun .. I …’ Byul couldn’t finish her words, Yong Sun get up abruptly and walk out fast. Didn’t even want to hear what Byul gonna say. She doesn’t want to get hurt by the same woman twice.

 

 

Her heart break into pieces as she make her way to the rooftop of the law firm. She thought Byul upset with her childish side at Byul office yesterday, that’s why Byul didn’t text her or pay her a visit. Turn out Byul with someone else now…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter