a short epiloge

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Raising up both of her hands as she stretching out her limbs, taking a quick glance at the clock. It's almost midnight, maybe that’s why she can’t focus on her works anymore. Using her long legs, Byul push the chair to the back and stand up then she continue to stretch her limbs.

‘She’s upset with you.’ a cold tone approach her ears, Byul can only give a weak smile. There is nothing she can do about it because she the one that cancel their hang out session because of work and of course three years old Seo Yeon would be really upset about that. The kid don’t really understand why is work more important.

‘I’ll make up with ice cream tomorrow.’ Arms pulling the girl into her warm embrace, she need to feel Wheein touch after a long day of work. A sudden emergency today make her lock herself inside the study for hours. She can’t even feel her limbs now. Wheein sweet scent coming so strong at her, it make Byul snuggle deeper into those soft skin. She want to lift up her face and kiss the girl on the lips but she is too tired so she just kiss where her lips stay, Wheein pulsing point at those slender neck. The collarbone and slowly her laziness go away as she climb up to Wheein earlobe.

The girl almost moan at the pleasure, but ‘mommy I can’t sleep.’ Those high pitch voice make her heart beat twice faster as she push Byul away to the point the woman back hit the wall hard. Byul lips fall open as she hold the pain in. she doesn’t want to whine about it but damn, it's hurt.

‘Oh, our Seo Yeon can’t sleep.’ Wheein said with a cute tone as her footstep change direction real quick from facing Byul to walking toward Seo Yeon now. Lift up the baby girl she give a quick peck on those cheek. ‘Why our Seo yon can’t sleep?’

‘Because of that.’ she point her cute fore finger at Byul who raise her brows with a what face. ‘She being mean to me today?’ then cross her arms over her chest as she pout while looking away from Byul. Wheein can’t really take any side, this is not her first time to be a judge between these two. With Seo Yeon who can pronounce almost everything now but sometimes it doesn’t go well with the anger while Byul who always tease Seo Yeon because of the cute reaction and then Wheein later came to acting angry at Byul just to make the baby girl stop throwing a tantrum.

 

 

 

Spending her time alone on bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter