chapter 3

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She try to go through those documents but her mind just can’t keep it together. Byul let out a heavy sighed and rest her head on her office desk. She went to Wheein house this morning but the girl already left, she met Hye Jin, Wheein’s housemate. Though that side of apartment is a studio apartment. Guess those two sharing everything.

A sound of her office door being open doesn’t make Byul lift up her head, there is only one person in this law firm that doesn’t knock whenever she visit Byul office. Kim Yong Sun.

The older woman look like in hurry about something, looks desperate...

‘Byul.. kinda need you right now.’ The woman started to rashly push Byul so Byul back hit the back rest of her office chair.

It give Byul a little shock, ‘what you doing?’ she ask flustered with the situation. Trying to hold both of Yong Sun hands but its kind a too late when the older woman hands reach out first, pulling out Byul shirt impatiently and Byul pants ignoring Byul hands that trying to stop her.

‘For sake Yong Sun, we’re at the office!’ She get up from her seat and take a step back from Yong Sun who look at her like she did nothing wrong. Her chest rose up and down, Byul taking a deep breath as she holding her anger. She can’t believe that Yong Sun becoming like this.

‘So? We did this before, millions times’ there’s a hurt tone in it but part of it was a frustration one.

After what happened last night she just can’t this woman too. It gonna be more complicated. She need to settle down with Wheein first. She know that it's won't be fair, especially to Yong Sun.

‘I can’t right now…’

‘What you mean by that?!’ Yong Sun charge at Byul and start to the shirt. It's all a mess when Byul try to stop the older woman without hurting her.

While they battling with each other, a timid knock is heard on the door and Byul face when pale when she saw at the door knob, it's not lock. It going to cause a serious misunderstanding with her state of dress.

 

 

Wheein just freeze, her heart about to explode from what she just saw. Immediately bow apologise and pivot her heels right away after closing the door. There is a few eyes on her right now because she almost running. Leaving the files at Byul secretary, she can’t really hear what Miss Jong been talking. The only thing she heard right now her own loud heartbeat.

 

….

No!!!! Does it has to be her to saw all of this?!  Byul quickly fix her clothes. Forgot that Yong Sun also there. She about to run after Wheein when she notice that Yong Sun locking the door. The older woman seem determined about continue the thing.

‘Don’t worry about her, she’s a junior… I’ll make sure she keep close.’

Byul look at Yong Sun in disbelief. She just can’t believe that those words came out from Yong Sun. she used to be a sweet bright bubbly woman to Byul. Everything change just because of one night. ‘We can’t keep doing this…’ she gently push Yong Sun away from her. Ignoring how humiliated Yong Sun would felt.

‘it's been forever we been doing this, why now?’ Yong Sun cross her arms over her chest. Eyes piercing looking at Byul. ‘You been distant yourself from me since last month! Didn’t even let me go to your house anymore! I told you all we need is time. Just..’

‘it's been four ing years!’ she cut off Yong Sun. she try hard not to raise her voice but Yong Sun just never listen. That older woman never thought about Byul, how hurt she is to be in this position. The position that she can’t claim Yong Sun but did the older woman.

Yong Sun flinch at Byul s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter