Chapter 11

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Resting her back against bed rest, eyes focus on every word that been written. Spending her time mostly reading parenting book lately. Byul can’t deny the feeling of having a child. 9 months of waiting is surely a torture to her, she can’t wait to meet the little one.

Wheein is 8 month pregnant now, and the girl get craving a lot. There was a time where Byul out driving for almost half day just to find the food that Wheein crave. The girl can’t smell Byul perfume at all otherwise she’ll vomit, she became sensitive to Byul perfume.

Byul surely suffer a lot but she think it's nothing compare to what Wheein been through, the changes that happened to Wheein body, and the childbirth progress that Wheein gonna face in a few months later. Just thinking about it make Byul feel bad, she wish she can take all the pain from Wheein.

The girl hardly move now because of the weight, even from sitting to standing Wheein need Byul help. Seeing that make Byul feel really bad so she trying to help Wheein with everything, she try to cook, cleaning and do the laundry. Almost everything.

Every evening she will make sure to massage the girl limbs, shoulder. Talk to the baby, feel the baby. Those experience, she still cannot believe that she going through it right now. And most importantly is with someone that means everything to her, Jung Wheein.

‘Hmm reading again?’ Wheein asked, she settle down beside Byul and naturally snuggle closer to Byul. Hand trying to take away the book so Byul would give all the attention to her only.

Byul can only smile when Wheein sneakily take the book and throw it away then back to act all innocent.

‘I’m thinking about something..’ Byul left it hanging, her hand Wheein tummy. This feeling, she will never get over it. everytime she does that, she feel like her kid calling her from the other side.

‘What you thinking about?’ Wheein asked, since Byul kinda lost in her own thought.

‘You..’ kissing Wheein cheeks and then she goes down, drop a gently kiss on Wheein tummy. ‘and the little one.’

She felt blessed, with Byul always by her side, seeing Byul doing this. it make Wheein feel like she the luckiest person in the world. ‘I wish our kid will take after you.’ Wheein said while her hand Byul hairs.

‘Why? I want junior to take after you though…’

‘Because..’ Wheein cupped Byul face, their eyes level. ‘Your heart are very kind Byul, I never felt something like this in my life before.’

Placing her hands on Wheein’s hand, Byul gently grab it and place it on her heart. ‘It's because my heart beating for you. You make me become a better person sweetheart.’

She smile at Byul, what did she do in the past to get this woman. She can feel Byul heart beating rhythmically against those ribs on her right hand where Byul put. Her eyes bore into Byul pool of eyes with love and slowly whispering, ‘I love you Byul.’ There is nothing more to say other than that, she loves Byul with all of her heart.

‘I love you more.’ She whispered, lean forward and kiss Wheein sweetly.

 

….

Checking all the document that they need to bring, Wheein got appointment with doctor today, so Byul take a day off just for that. She didn’t allowed Wheein to go to work after three month pregnant. Wheein did protest but she lost to Byul, she rarely win to Byul when it come to that.

 

‘Seatbelt sweetheart.’ Byul remind Wheein as soon as they get into car.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter