Chap 1

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a long day to her, dragging her foot toward elevator while her index finger hit button 14, where her apartment located. Home is the thing she needed the most right now after having a hectic day because some fool leak the evident she been defending.

Moon Byul Yi, a lawyer who’s on top right now because she won recent case against a big company. She been scout by one of the largest law firm in Seoul which is her current workplace right now. She won't deny it the thing she like the most about her job is money. She work her out during her study and what she been receiving right now, she deserve it.

The elevator door about to close when someone hold it, a tiny? Small little cute girl awkwardly smiling at her. Jung Wheein, junior lawyer who currently working under her friend, Yong Sun.

The girl about to punch the floor she lived but stop when level 14 already have the light on it.

‘Just move in here?’ Byul asked, since she never saw Wheein here before.

Wheein open , she about to answer it when a dozen of people start to make their way into elevator and the small space filled with people fast. Got no choice, Wheein move closely to Byul with her back facing Byul front. Her heart about to explode with their close proximity right now. Her body fully press against the woman and?!!!

She freeze, so does the woman. Or not? She doesn’t know anymore.

 

It's awkward moment. Somehow, Wheein could feel that Byul is different? The woman got crotch bulging? Male anatomy?

She hold her breath, Byul about to die right now. When the girl move closely toward her because of the crowd. She forgot to place her briefcase in front of her. The thing is, she is different. Her anatomical is different from other woman which is why she been distancing herself before. She can’t date a man but if she dating a woman, they gonna be surprise with her differences. Byul claw her fingers on her side, holding herself.

 

Wheein lower her head, she pressed her lips together. She feel a little bit grateful that Byul can’t see how red her face right now. She can feel that Byul’s …. It does make her scared? Shock yet curious.

 

 

They reach floor 14 and both say goodbye in awkward way.

 

Their house are opposite from each other which mean there is high possibility that both gonna make eye contact as soon as their get out from their house.

 

….

! ! !

Cursing at herself as soon as she close the front door. Byul look down at her part. It bulge out a bit. Still cursing, she make her way toward her bedroom. Leaving the thought about how she’s gonna greet the girl at office tomorrow. Thanks God the girl work under Yong Sun, not her.

She throw the briefcase on the bed and start to take off her blazer, pulling off her tie. Undone her belt with a heavy thought that she need to take care of her after that. it's still on . Can’t ing believe it. The side effect of staying single way too lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter