A/N

She's My Dangerous Fascination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys...I know I've promised to update this every day but due to the devastating news of f(x) Sulli's passing yesterday, I wasn't able to post anything. My eyes hurt and my heart is very heavy as of the moment. It may seem like an overreaction to some of you but her passing hits me so hard that I can't function that well. It's very surreal to me that she has left already. I came from the 2nd generation of kpop groups. SNSD is my ultimate group and the moment I started stanning them, I also lowkey stanned f(x) too. Sulli is very close to my ultimate bias, Taeyeon, so she is also a dear to my heart. I am mourning right now and on the process of accepting her death. I won't be able to update my Jenlisa stories as of now so please understand. When I come back, I'll give you lots of updates, but for now, I would like to take this time to mourn and be sad. 

Let's also remind ourselves to be mindful of what we're going to post online especially if it's hurtful towards someone. Remember that our hurtful words can take someone's life. Be aware of mental health also. Check your family, your friends, your classmates, your workmates. Be kind to everyone and whenever you feel alone, need someone to talk to, or at the peak of depression and anxiety, let’s help each other. Always remember that you are loved, appreciated and you matter.

 

Thank you for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter