Ch. 4 - Bullied

She's My Dangerous Fascination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

"BULLIED"

 

⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭

 

Jennie walked into the Science Laboratory and was instantly at home. It felt so nice to be in a place where she could fully relax and not have to worry about the outside world and anyone in the outside world.

It was the one place she felt completely comfortable in, the one place she truly felt like she didn't have to worry about other people. She just had a feeling that the one person, who she was trying to escape from, knew exactly where to find her and that made her edgy because she didn't want her to find her.

It had only been a few hours since she had showed her exactly why Miyeon had told her to stay away from her and Jennie still felt shaken by what she had witnessed. She had never seen anybody who could be so dangerous and so in control at the same time. In fact, she had never seen anybody who could go from amused, to dangerous, to disinterested as fast as Lisa could and did.

She'd never thought anybody could have that amount of control on their emotions and she did. She'd known from only looking at her when that boy ‘Koo’ had torn down the hallway that the entire time she'd been in perfect control and she'd known then as well, just by looking at the Thai woman that the control wasn't a façade that hid turbulent emotion or a weakness in character.

The control was there because it seemed to be part of her personality and Jennie had a fair idea about this, the control was something that she knew how to use to her own advantage.

"Are you going to move or am I going to have to get pliers?" Jennie jumped at the sound of Cho Miyeon's voice. She spun around to see her friend examining her with the same cynical expression she examined everyone with. Only this time Jennie was able to see the warmth in the expression and smiled at her.

"Sorry," she said and moved into the room, placing her books on a desk, Jennie turned to Miyeon who was looking at her strangely.

"You know Jennie, I've only known you for, what? Four, five days? But I can already tell when something's up with you and, my friend, the way you were just standing there, chewing your lip, epitomized something's up. So spill." Jennie blinked a little at Miyeon's businesslike tone and then sighed, already knowing that Miyeon would only ask about it until she'd told her. Looking away from her for a moment, Jennie took a deep breath not exactly sure how to tell her friend about what had transpired during their lunch period.

"Yeon, who are Koo, Chan and Song?" She asked and Miyeon frowned, knowing the names and wondering exactly where this was going.

"Koo Junhoe, Jung Chanwoo and Song Yunhyeong. They're all footballers. Koo Junhoe's the captain base from my memory. Why?" she replied. Jennie sat down, now understanding why they were so big. Looking at Miyeon again, she gave her a small smile.

"They cornered me today at lunch, I was getting a book from my locker and they just surrounded me," she answered and Miyeon's face was immediately taken over by worry. Moving closer to her friend, Miyeon looked at her sympathetically.

"What did they do?" She asked softly and Jennie looked at her, confused.

"What? Nothing, they couldn't do anything. Lisa showed up before they could even get started," Jennie said, shrugging the memory of Lisa beating up those boys away. Miyeon stared at her friend in disbelief as Jennie hurried on before Miyeon could interrupt her. "Yes Miyeon, you heard it right.  It was Lisa. She just appeared while I was surrounded. I don't think I've seen anyone who had that amount of control," she added and Miyeon kept herself from snorting.

"Not control Jennie…danger," Miyeon corrected her and Jennie shook her head disapprovingly.

"Miyeon, just trust me on this okay? Whatever she was doing there and how she knew what was going on is beyond me. But," Jennie shivered slightly as she remembered the smirk etched on her face when she'd had that Junhoe pinned to the lockers. "Miyeon, even when she was facing all three of them she never lost control of what she was doing. I know you said she was dangerous and I'm well aware of how dangerous she is now, but Miyeon no one is allowed to have that amount of control when it's three on one and she did. She stopped them doing anything and was in perfect control the whole time. Watching her, she went from amused, too dangerous, to disinterested in a matter of minutes," Jennie uttered as if she was in trance while remembering Lisa and this time Miyeon really did snort.

"Jennie, that's not control. That's just Lisa. That girl has three emotions and you saw all three of them when she was playing knight-in-shining-armor and saving you from the football dunderheads," Miyeon said with a definite bite to her tone and Jennie sighed at her statement.

"Miyeon, what do you actually know about Lisa Manoban?" She asked curiously, wanting to know if Miyeon could tell her something about Lisa that she hadn't already figured out herself.

"Besides the fact that she's an arrogant jerk who rules this school and anyone who gets in her way comes out looking like they've just been to hell and back? Nothing and I don't intend to find out anything either. The so called 'mystery' of Lisa Manoban is better left alone." Those words sparked Jennie's curiosity. Looking at Miyeon with raised eyebrows, Jennie wondered if she should ask her friend to elaborate.

"What do you mean by the 'mystery' of Lisa Manoban?" She asked and Miyeon shrugged.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter