Ch. 3 - Dangerous

She's My Dangerous Fascination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

"DANGEROUS"

 

⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭

 

She was confident.

That was something Lisa hadn't expected out of her. The shyness and insecurity, she'd expected those. But the confidence, that had made their conversation all the more interesting. Confidence was, Lisa thought, something that some of the students at the school lacked. Especially when speaking to someone they were either afraid of or didn't know too well.

She wasn't afraid of her. She just didn't know her and her type never had any confidence when speaking to someone they didn't know. Or that's what she'd thought until their conversation. But her words had that underlying confidence that Lisa hadn't been confronted with in quite a while and the fact that the new girl had been the one that had shown it was almost interesting.

She's always taken a passing interest in new students, whether male or female. The reason was always the same; she wanted to know exactly where they were going to fit into the school and how much trouble they were going to cause her. But that passing interest would only last around two days and she would have them assessed and have a good idea of their character.

It had been nearly four and she was no closer to assessing Jennie Kim's personality or being able to place her in the category that she had wanted to in the first place. She was beginning to get annoyed and she didn't like being annoyed.

"Yo Lisa!" She ignored the yell as she opened her locker. Throwing her bag into the locker, her eyes flicked when someone banged into the locker next to her, breathing heavily.

"Dude, what is up with you? You look…annoyed and I mean you actually look annoyed," Seulgi asked breathlessly. Lisa’s eyes flicked towards her as she turned her phone off and threw it carelessly into the locker.

"What do you know about Jennie Kim?" Lisa asked, ignoring a group of cheerleaders who waved at both her and Seulgi and watching as her friends’ face screwed up in concentration and received the confirmation she needed that Jennie Kim had not been noticed by many people.

"Who's Jennie Kim? Not that really smart chick that's started hanging out with Cho Miyeon?" Seulgi asked and Lisa's eyes glint with amusement at her friends’ words.

Of course, she'd take refuge with the smart group. It made sense especially with all the AP classes she knew she took.

"Maybe," Lisa replied and Seulgi examined her friend. They'd been friends since kindergarten and Seulgi was possibly the only person in the school that knew exactly who Lisa Manoban was and why she was the way she was. Seulgi was the only person in the entire school who wasn't afraid of Lisa or her moods and didn't care what her friend did because she always knew what was going on behind the cool amusement in Lisa's eyes.

"Maybe what?" A new voice spoke up and Lisa's eyes turned over to Wendy as she shut her locker door. She didn't bother to reply because she knew Seulgi would jump at the chance to tell Wendy she'd asked about a girl.

"Lisa wants to know about Jennie Kim," grinning towards the direction of Lisa, Seulgi replied which made Wendy raised her eyebrows at her coffee-color eyed friend who didn't move and didn't bother to take her eyes of the crowd of students that were walking down the hallway.

"Jennie Kim? She's the new girl," Wendy paused for a moment as she tried to remember her and then grinned. "The new, hot girl. That girl could get away wearing anything," Wendy added with a little bit of malice in her tone. Lisa's eyes flicked to her before returning to the person walking down the hallways.

"If she could get away with wearing anything, inform me why her skirt's never above her knees and every shirt she's worn she's worn something over it," Lisa said, nodding towards someone.

Both Seulgi and Wendy turned their attention to the girl walking towards them. Lisa kept her eyes on her as she drew closer and knew that she was aware she was standing there. As she drew closer, Jennie’s eyes immediately zeroed towards her and met the Thai girls alluring coffee-colored eyes.

Lisa didn't react as she momentarily held her gaze. Something in Jennie’s eyes flickered as she bit her lip and tore her eyes away from the Thai girl. Lisa had a feeling that what Jennie just showed is something that was almost similar to fear. She almost smirked as her eyes followed her up the hallway until she was swallowed by students and then he turned her attention back to her friends.

"So, that's Jennie Kim, if she didn't hang around that Miyeon there's a possibility I'd go for her," Seulgi commented and Lisa's attention snapped towards her.

"That's only because you've been after Cho Miyeon since sophomore year when she poured milk all over you and are still trying to figure out how she didn't fold under your 'charm'," Lisa uttered dryly and Wendy snorted as Seulgi glared at Lisa, the memory of milk dripping from her hair still vivid and painfully embarrassing.

"Shut up Lisa!" Seulgi growled under her breath and Lisa just gave her a shrugged as the bell rang. All three of them looked at each other. Lisa just rolled her eyes at her friends.

"Who wants to face Lee first?" Seulgi asked and Wendy shrugged as an answer.

"Who cares? She'd just going to go after you," she pointed out with Lisa grinning at the truth in her words.

"She does make a habit of that doesn't she?" Seulgi commented as they began to walk to homeroom.

"That's because she hates you du

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter