Ch. 10 - Whirlwind

She's My Dangerous Fascination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10

"WHIRLWIND"

 

⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭

 

It had been a little too easy to believe that she would still be mad after what had happened on Friday.

It had been even easier to convince herself that what had happened wouldn't matter the tall girl than even think about the possibility that what had happened on Friday had been the beginning of something completely new and foreign to her. She hated the fact that she'd thought it was going to be that easy.

She should have known that when it came to Lisa Manoban, nothing was easy and when she spoke, she always meant what she said and she had to admit, Lisa telling her straight out that she wanted her was possibly one of the scariest things that had ever happened to her.

It scared her because she really was the first that ever wanted anything more than a kiss from her. What scared her most though, was that she was seriously considering giving her what she wanted. She couldn't help herself, she'd caught herself thinking about it when she was meant to be concentrating on what her teacher had been speaking about, she'd found herself imagining what those plump lips of her could do to her now that she knew how gentle she could be.

Closing her eyes when the feeling of her lips softly moving up her neck, her hands holding her hips with cool confidence flooded her mind, she let out a longing sigh and her eyes opened. She'd enjoyed the gentleness as soon as she'd recovered from her confusion and now, every time she closed her eyes, all she could feel was her hot lips and knew that a stupid smile was stretching across her face as she looked at the board.

Looking down at her notebook, Jennie frowned at the absence of notes and then sighed. How was she meant to concentrate? Lisa's kisses were still very fresh in her mind and although she wouldn't admit it, her feelings for her were in the process of rearranging themselves.

Her feelings had run a lot deeper than she'd ever imagined and that's probably what was scaring her the most. Her feelings were running so deep that she was considering giving the tall girl everything she wanted and running the risk of getting hurt. But right now, the risk of getting hurt was outweighed greatly by the fact that she was slowly and very unsurely, falling headfirst for Lisa Manoban.

A feat she knew many girls at Seoul High had accomplished and never gotten the pleasure of acting on it, unlike her. Jennie was well aware that she could act on what she felt, hadn't Lisa told her she wanted more than she could give? Hadn't she told her she wasn't mad about what happened on Friday?

Biting her lip, she felt a small voice in the back of her mind telling her she didn't know what she wanted from her. She didn't know if she wanted all of her or just her body. It was such unfamiliar territory with her that Jennie was seriously considering ringing her mother and asking her about it.

Jumping slightly when she heard chairs scraping the floor, Jennie looked up and her eyes widened when she saw everyone beginning to pair off. Sighing when she realized that was going to be left partner less because she wasn't paying attention, she looked back down at her notebook and vaguely wondered exactly why they were pairing up.

"Hey Jennie, do you mind if we're partners?" Jennie's head snapped up when she heard a girl's voice and opened and closed before she nodded.

"Sure, I – uh – I'm not exactly sure what we're meant to be doing though,"she said and Rosé smiled at her, pushing some blonde hair out of her eyes as she sat down in the chair she'd dragged over.

"That's cool. I don't know either. So we can sit and talk and pretend we know exactly what we're doing whenever Mr. Park walks past," Rosé jokingly said and Jennie laughed a little at her words.

"Sounds like a plan. What do you want to talk about?" She asked, finding herself comfortable in the blonde cheerleaders’ company, the memory of Rosé defending her in the bathroom coming to mind as she watched the blonde shrug.

"No idea. Can I ask you a question though?" Rosé asked and Jennie blinked slightly before nodding.

"Sure," she said, picking up her pen absently and beginning to doodle on her notebook page.

"What's going on with you and Lisa Manoban?" Jennie froze at the question and her eyes snapped to Rosé's, who's had immediately widened at Jennie's reaction. "I'm sorry, you don't have to answer if you don't want to! It's just that I –" Jennie shook her head to stop Rosé's tirade.

"It's okay. I had a feeling someone was going to ask about it sometime soon. What do you want to know?" Jennie replied, leaning her head on her hand and looking at the blonde who seemed speechless at Jennie's lack of anger.

"Well, what's going on? I mean, last week Lisa was really angry and I kind of saw you two together a lot last week, so I assumed that since she hadn't beaten one of his friends up, her being mad had something to do with you and then I saw you guys on Friday after the game and well…I'm curious." Jennie blinked slightly as words tumbled out of Rosé's mouth and winced when she heard that the blonde had seen what happened between her and Lisa on Friday.

"Oh, well, for the record, I don't know what's going on. I'm just caught in it all," Jennie replied hesitantly, unsure how to explain to Rosé exactly what was going on between Lisa and her because truthfully, she was still trying to figure it out.

"Okay, well how do you feel about her?" Rosé asked and Jennie was surprised to find that she was genuinely curious about how she felt, something inside her fluttered and Jennie found that it was relief. Relief because she was talking to someone who had nothing against Lisa and probably wouldn't warn her away from her.

"I don't know. Honestly. I feel like I'm caught in a whirlwind that's not about to end anytime soon," she replied honestly and was relieved when all Rosé did was laugh lightly.

"Wow. Sounds like she's really gotten to you," she said lightly and Jennie grinned at how easily the blonde said that.

"Yeah well, if you've ever kissed her, you'd know exactly why I'm in a whirlwind," she said and Rosé let out another laugh. Jennie liked that she found Rosé's amusement much more warming than Lisa's.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter