Ch. 11 - Everything

She's My Dangerous Fascination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11

"EVERYTHING"

 

⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭«»⸭

 

There was a thin line between feeling so much and feeling too much and Lisa knew that she'd crossed it the second Jennie had murmured how much she'd liked kissing her.

It surprised Lisa slightly that it had only taken four simple words for her to cross it. She'd always thought that it would take more than words for her to cross over into feeling too much, especially with Jennie because she'd been trying so damn hard not to let her feelings for Jennie run out of control and so far, she hadn't been doing a very hot job.

It was getting harder and harder to switch off whenever she was around the brunette. Harder still to be touching her and not let those feelings run out of control. It was even harder to look at her and see her feelings for her in everything she was but at the same time be cool and detached towards her, especially when she was aching to touch the girl and knew that she couldn't in front of everyone who was watching them curiously.

Lisa had told her the truth when she said she didn't particularly want the fact that there was something going on between them broadcasted around school. She could handle the rumors that went around about what she'd done mainly because that's what they were, Rumors. And nearly all the rumors that went around school weren't even close to the truth. Most of them were only really told because it was Seoul High's way of warning new students about her, warning them to stay out of her way and never provoke her unless they wanted to suffer the consequences.

Those rumors were easily dealt with, she always ignored them or, if one was really good, she encouraged them. Simply because if her name had been mentioned in relation to something big that had happened to a student, the teachers would hear the rumors and know that she wasn't involved, simply because Seoul High's rumors were so absurd and stupid that believing them would be a waste of time.

Those sorts of rumors had been surrounding her most of her teenage life and Lisa rarely bothered with them anymore. But there was a big difference between those rumors and the ones about what was happening between Jennie and herself.

The difference was that another person was involved and while Lisa was aware that no-one would dare mention rumors to her face, Jennie was a different story. Lisa wouldn't put it past some of the girls to make up something vicious and throw it in her face, simply because Jennie had her attention and she knew Jennie well enough to know that those rumors, no matter how petty they were, would hurt her.

When it came to something like that, Jennie was completely vulnerable and what made her furious was that she couldn't control what came out of people's mouths in relation to her. As scared of some of the students were of her, they wouldn't give up a good story and if they knew it hurt one of the people involved they would play into that simple vulnerability.

Seoul High had nothing on the tabloids, Lisa thought with a wry smile as she heard the door to the gym open and then bang shut.

Looking up from the row of seats in front of her, Lisa simply raised her eyebrows when Rosé came into view and shot her a look meaning that she wanted to talk to her before beginning to climb up the bleachers towards her. When she sat down next to her, Lisa shifted slightly before speaking.

"Didn't you get enough information about Jennie and myself in English?" She asked coolly and knew that Rosé had rolled her eyes at her words before she even looked at her.

"Yeah and I came to ask you what the hell your thinking screwing around with her!" Rosé stated harshly and Lisa rolled her eyes at her tone.

"Why do you care?" She shot back and Rosé snorted slightly at the way she'd evaded answering her.

"Because Jennie's a sweet girl and she doesn't need you to screw her around Lisa! God, do you have any idea how much she cares about you?" Rosé snapped at her and Lisa sighed, knowing that she wasn't going to let it go

"Watch it Chaeyoung," she warned her quietly and Rosé looked at her with narrowed eyes upon hearing her real name. Lisa wished that she had the same effect on the blonde girl as she had on most other people.

"No I will not watch it. You watch it," she said just as dangerously and Lisa's eyes flashed, knowing that she was going to push just like she always did when she knew there was something going on beneath the surface. It always infuriated her when Rosé could see something that nobody else could and now was no exception.

"Jesus, you've had all of two conversations with her Chae, where the hell do you get off telling me to watch it?" Lisa spat at her and Rosé set in a straight line, letting Lisa know that she was angry.

"Because Lisa, it's easy to tell from those two conversations that Jennie Kim had fallen for you and knowing you the way I do, you'll probably end up hurting her because you don't want anyone close to you," Rosé shot back and Lisa rolled her eyes at her words, ignoring the way the blondes hand kept twitching as if she wanted to slap her.

"Your close to me aren't you Rosé? And when have I hurt you?" Lisa asked trying to sound amused and failing as Rosé glared daggers at her.

"You haven't. I've known you too long and know you too well for you to actually hurt me, but Jennie's not me Lisa. You'll hurt her." Her words were so matter-of-fact that Lisa's jaw clenched tightly and her temper reared.

"Don't tell me what I will or will not to Chaeyoung," Lisa said coldly, standing up from her seat and beginning to walk towards the court.

"I'm not Lisa. I'm stating a fact. How many girls have I watched you hurt? How many girls have I seen fall for you and cry every time you switch off? How many Lisa?" Lisa stopped on the bottom step an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter