Chapter 5

My Angel of Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Opening my eyes I stretch out my body yawning as I sit up in bed hoping the room won't spin from my drinking lastnight. Swinging my legs over the side  and placing them on the floor I stand up and hold out for balance. Once I find my feet and are not swaying anymore I walk out my bedroom and down the hallway first to use the bathroom and then head towards the kitchen.

Before reaching the kitchen I see bodies everywhere, Kai is laying on the sofa face down looking like a star fish with his arms and legs hanging over the sides. Jeno is curled up on the single chair which makes me laugh at both of them being so tall but yet sleeping in the most weirdest positions.  Chen is out cold on the rug on the floor with a blanket over him sleeping soundly. I don't remember him being there when I came in lastnight maybe I was just that drunk I didn't see him.

Tiptoeing past them as I step into our kitchen. I let out a laugh seeing Jaehyun sitting at the counter with his head laying on his arms and a bag of crisps torn open beside him as he snores.

I decide to make some coffee for them knowing there will be a few sore heads. Turning on the coffee machine I search the cupboards for breakfast ideas. I know we could head to the company and have breakfast but I don't think most of them will make it and I'm sure they don't want pictures of themselves all over the papers or Internet looking like the walking dead still in their costumes from lastnight.

Finding flour, eggs and milk I decide to make some pancakes for them all. Mixing all the ingredients together I can't help but smile that Jaehyun still hasn't woken up yet from me making a little noise from hand mixing the ingredients. Smiling to myself I pour some of the mixture onto the pan and wait for it to cook pouring out some coffee I sip it hoping the little pain I have in my head will fade. Flipping over the pancake to cook the other side I see Jaehyun start to twitch in his sleep. Placing the cooked pancake on a plate close to him his head slowly lifts up from the counter as he tries to open his eyes. "Omg food" is all he says as he rubs his eyes before looking at me.

"Morning....." I smile as I place another cooked pancake on the plate. "Morning, damn I thought I dreamt this" he his lips while I hand him a glass of water making him drink it in one go. "Thank you my head feels like its still having its own party inside it's banging so much". I watch as he massages his temples knowing that could have been me only for I drank some water lastnight before bed. "Have some pancakes and there is some coffee just made, I will go wake the others" I take the pan off the cooker and head towards the door of the kitchen  seeing them all still asleep I wave the smell of pancakes into the sitting room as Kai let's out a big sniff. "Pancakes, I think I have died and gone to heaven I'm smelling food" he says making me laugh. "if you have died then so have I cause I can smell it too" jeno slowly gets up from the chair stretching his body making it crack as he gets to his feet. "Morning baek, you made pancakes" he his lips and slowly follows me as I rush back towards the kitchen to keep cooking. 

Jeno flops down on the stool beside Jaehyun as they both look like the walking dead waiting to be fed. Putting more pancakes on the plate they tuck in as Kai joins us. "Oh my god" I cover my mouth as I burst out laughing seeing Kai's hair standing up all over the place from the amount of gel he used last night in his hair. "I don't care how bad I look baby I just want food, so gimme gimme please" he sits and holds out his plate as I put some pancakes on it. I smile to myself as I watch them all tuck into the food before I join them.

" What happened lastnight why where you all on the floor or sofa couldn't you make it to bed?" I question them as Jeno laughs. "Well you see Chen got so heavy and also felt sick so he asked us to just drop him because he didn't want to get sick in his bedroom" I start to laugh again but cover my mouth as they must have really dropped him as he was on the floor when I woke. "After we got you from the dude and put you in your room we went back to check Chen and cover him up and I just gave up and fell onto the sofa" Kai says before winking at me while eating his pancakes.

"What guy?" Chen looks at us all puzzled. "Don't you remember the guy who walked Baek home?" Jeno says making Chen shrug his shoulders "No was he nice,  is he fit looking?" Chen asks me making me blush. "He said his name was Yeol and he lives not far from here" I continue to eat as they all look at eachother. "Baek there is nobody by that name in Cece Entertainment" Kai says making me nearly choke on my pancake. "Yeah Kai would know as he has tried to bed half of them" Jeno says before moving from his chair before getting a slap from Kai. "Hey I have not tried to sleep with everyone, if I did I would have slept with Jaemin by now the guy you fancy" Jeno makes a run for Kai before tackling him to the floor in a playful fight. "Why would he want a player like you anyway" Jeno shouts while messing Kai's hair even more making the rest of us laugh.

"Baek, who was that guy lastnight?" Chen moves closer to me making me wonder who this guy is now. "He said his name was Yeol and that he lives closeby"  I watch as Chen searches his brain "Maybe you heard his name wrong" Chen smiles sipping his coffee as I now begin to really wonder who he is. "I'm going to go have a shower excuse me" I step around the pair on the floor still fighting as I make my way to my bedroom.

Closing over the door as I strip off my costume from lastnight I notice a little note and a rose on my bed. Looking around to see if anyone else is in my room I take the note and read it..

C x

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter