Chapter 4

My Angel of Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why wont you show me who you are?" Baekhyun says softly as the figure steps more closer making the light get a little brighter as if controlled by someone. Watching the dark figure appear more he sees a full white mask come into view but everything else is black . "You sing so well" The masked figure says making Baekhyun smile. "I like your costume it's the one from that horror movie scream right? and I don't think we have met yet, I am Baekhyun and you are?" Baekhyun waits as the taller reaches out his hand to shake as Baekhyun shakes it. "I have a name that you cant know yet" he says as Baekhyun smiles back. "Thank you for the sheet music" Baekhyun says as the masked figure looks away nodding. "Are you going to the party later?" Baekhyun watches the light go dim again. "No" is all the reply he gets.

"Hey... Have you scared our new recruit yet?" Chen enters the room laughing as the taller figure removes his mask. "Hey Baekhyun my name is Johnny nice to meet you" the taller laughs as Baekhyun grabs his chest . "Omg you had me going there I thought you where the ghost of this room" Baekhyun looks at them as they continue to laugh.

"We scare the newbies that join us" Johnny says making Baek look behind him towards the mirrors. "How did you know that opened?" Baekhyun asks as they all turn to face the mirror. "I seen it before left slightly open but it doesn't go anywhere" Johnny says while stepping inside making Baek look in looking left and right seeing just like a black wall nothing else and nowhere else to go.

Thinking to himself he knows when he looked inside earlier he saw someone in what looks like a hallway behind the mirror, but now it's just like the inside of a wardrobe. He keeps it to himself and steps back away from the mirror.
"So you left the music sheets? He asks as Johnny shakes his head "I have no idea what your talking about so I just went along with what you said" Johnny smiles as he places his arm around Chen and Baekhyun. Welcome to the company and let's go get back to the dorm and start getting ready for this party.

Baekhyun looks back at the mirror knowing full well something isn't right before he leaves and heads off back to the dorm. "How did you know where to find me?" Baekhyun asks making Chen smile. "I saw you running out of the  dorm and Johnny here was already in the Studio so I told him to just head there just in case" Chen smiles while grabbing Baekhyun by the arm as a way of saying sorry without actually using words.  

'That bastard Johnny pretending to be me now scaring people away. Baekhyun knows it's not you he isn't as stupid as you are all making him out to be' the dark figure moans as he watched them leave his room. Pushing against the wall the hallway opens back up behind the mirror. I knew one of you would come in here this night that is why I blocked off my pathway. None of you are to be in here but me and the sooner the better you all learn that. Disappearing down his dark hallway behind the mirrors the dark figure heads off in the direction of the offices.

"Hey Baek sorry if I scared you back there" Johnny smiles at Baekhyun as the smaller looks up at him "It's ok, you had me a little scared alright" Baekhyun smiles as they all head in through the door to the dorm.  "Is there really a ghost of the company?" Baek asks making Chen and Johnny look at each other. "I have never seen it but Leeteuk from super junior said he was in that room before and heard strange noises then a figure walk past him from the door to the mirror and disappeared so fast he felt like he dreamt it. One day a few of us got into the room and found the mirror opened but it looked only like a hidden wardrobe as it was too small to be anything else. So now we use it to scare the newbies on Halloween" Johnny says making Baekhyun wonder if they say its the size of a wardrobe inside then why when he looked in earlier was it a long hallway.

"Hey Baek, are you ok?" Chen places his arm around me making me look at him. "Yeah I'm ok, sorry  my mind drifted off for a bit" I smile back as we finally reach home. Heading to my bedroom I quickly close the door locking it as I sit on my bed looking at the sheet music. "Who are you really and why won't you show yourself to me" he runs his fingers over the sheet music before picking it up from his bed and placing it on the desk to keep it safe.

Standing up to get changed Baekhyun slips into his costume he picked out earlier of Jack Skellington and places the mask on to finally finish his costume. Looking in the mirror he laughs at how not like him he looks. He isn't tall and skinny like Jack, more short and skinny. Laughing more at his costume he hears his name being shouted through the door as he grabs his keys from the bed before leaving the room.

"That looks so cool" Kai says fixing his hair by brushing it all back off his face. "Can't believe you stole my costume idea" Chen huffs in his vampire costume looking at Kai in the same costume. "Yeah but baby I look better, I have the height and my hair all greased back makes me look like a vampire". Kai teases Chen making him more annoyed. "How do I look?" I try change the conversation towards me making them stop. "Jack Skellington, I love it, let's get going we don't want to be late" Chen gets up from the chair and walks towards the door while Kai let's out a massive whistle sound making the others all run out of the rooms towards the door. "Wow that's one way of getting everyone's attention" I laugh uncovering my ears from the high pitch whistle sound. "They my es" Kai says before bursting out laughing as we walk toward the door to leave.

Arriving at the studio there are cameras everywhere of media taking pictures. Hiding behind Kai as we walk closer to the main door I grab his arm making him look down at me. "Hey baby don't go shy, stand up and enjoy it. Who know one day it could be our band they take pictures of" Kai squeezes my hand that is holding so tightly onto his making me smile. "Just enjoy it, turn and wave" he says as he swings be around so we are facing the cameras as I join in and wave with him being rather grateful I have a mask on. Stepping inside the building I burst out laughing as Kai looks down at me smiling. "See that was fun" he says making me smile back "It really was actually" I let go of his arm as we head into the main

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter