chapter 3

My Angel of Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbTVZMJ9Z2I

 

 

 

 

"How dare they call him baek and disgrace his name like that" the ghost he has become know as slams the lid of the piano down making it echo around his music room. "Kai needs to be thought a lesson, he can't flirt with everything that has a pulse especially after I worked so hard to get that beauty here" the ghost decides to slip behind his mirror closing it behind him as he walks along the dark tunnels that travel behind the mirrors all over Cece Entertainment building.

Slipping behind the mirrors of the lunch room again he stares through the mirror seeing Baekhyun get up to leave with the others as he listens to where they are heading.

"Come to the dance studio and watch Kai and I learn more dance moves. I'm sure our teacher won't mind you watching" Jaehyun says as most of them head to the dance studio on the next floor up. "Heading to my level" the ghost says as he walks behind the mirrors passing the rooms till he finds the room that baekhyun has entered. "This place is huge" Baekhyun says as he walks around the dance studio dropping his box he got from his boss against one of mirrors while taking a seat beside it leaning his back against the mirror.

"Ok let's get started, hey you must be Baekhyun, my name is Taemin I teach here" the teacher arrives holding out his hand making Baekhyun jump up from the floor to shake his hand and show respect. "Is it ok if I watch Sir?" Baekhyun asks as Taemin nods before putting on the music. "Ok get into position and lets start" The teacher shouts as Baekhyun takes his seat on the floor by the mirror. 

"Such a beauty" The ghost whispers as he gets on his hunkers so close to Baekhyun that only a plane of glass separates them. "ok guys listen up you have got to watch me, Kai your missing the main step and it is knocking you off. Jaehyun put a bit more life into your movements ok. Right lets go again" The teacher says as he moves to turn back on the music. "I am going to go look around more, can I leave my box here?" Baekhyun asks as he gets a nod from the teacher again.

Heading out of the room finally as he felt rather uncomfortable watching. He decides to walk down the hall approaching the ghost room that has been playing on his mind since he first got told about it from Luhan. Looking around him to make sure nobody is near he step closer to the door and tries to open it but it doesn't budge. Feeling deflated he moves to walk away as he hears a little click making him turn around to the door being open a little. Looking around one more time he takes a deep breath and steps closer to the door.

Looking inside he calls out a hello hoping that no one will scare him by answering. Reaching his hand out to where he thinks the lights are he finds a switch and turns them on. With delight he sees the room come to life. Closing over the door behind him he walks in further seeing a piano against the far wall. "Wow this is a really old model" he smiles as he sits on the bench in front of the piano lifting the fallboard that covers the keys. "You are so beautiful" he smiles as he runs his fingers along the keys sending sound out into the room.

Playing a few notes of a song that he remembers his grandmother showing him when he was just a kid brings memories back to him of the days after school when his parents where in work and he would go home to his grandmas house and sit in front of her piano listening and watching her play such beautiful music. Playing a few more keys that he remembers he stops. Closing his eyes he tries to think of the following note but stops again unsure of the song and the following notes. 

"Such a beautiful song" the ghost behind the mirror whispers as he watches Baekhyun struggle with the next note. "Its a D flat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter