Chapter 7

My Angel of Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My throat is a little sore I didn't know I would struggle singing some notes. I feel rather emotional. Putting the sheet music my voice teacher gave me into a little folder and back into my bag as I patiently wait for them to leave the room before me. "Hey baek are you coming for our small break?" Jaehyun looks at me from the doorway as I pretend I am struggling with my bag. "You go ahead I will follow you, I want to ring my aunt real quick" I lie to him as he closes the door leaving me all alone.

Sitting on the stool in front of the piano I can't help but let out a cry. How can I call myself a singer if I can't reach small notes. Pressing a few of the keys on the piano I then look up at the mirrored wall. hmmm, is someone there now, I was told by someone to come back today. Getting up from the stool I grab my bag and leave the room. My feet are taking me to the ghost room weather I like it or not. My heart is pounding in my chest as I arrive at the ghost room door.

Pushing the handle it opens making me look down the hall to see I'm alone before hurrying in and closing it behind me. "Hello is anyone here?" looking around the room I can't see anyone but I know someone is here, my body can sence it. "You shouldn't cry" fills the room making me drop my bag and cover my face as if that is going to save me from whatever or whom ever said that as my body starts to tremble all on its own.

"Who's there?" I peak from behind my hands to see the glass has opened up. Stepping backwards towards the door I watch the glass mirror. "Stop messing with me this isn't fair" I croak out with a shaking voice as I hope who ever it is doesn't just jump out and scare the out of me because right now if they did I am surely going to be running back to my dorm to change my underwear for real.

"You know who I am?" the voice says really making me want to run out of here screaming but I need who ever it is to stop. "OK listen Johnny or who ever you are stop pretending your the ghost, the joke is over now" I get brave and walk towards the opened mirror. Getting closer I step inside still trembling like I have no control over my body. The walkway is open and down the end I can see someone. Taking a breath and blessing myself I start to walk down the walkway ever so slowly.

Right in front of me I can just about make out a tall figure with a cloak on move to the left making me follow them till I see the opening of another mirror making me step through into a massive huge room.

"Hello" I step into the room looking around seeing all the awards and albums of past groups. I haven't been in here yet this must be the room Luhan told me about on the first day. "Beautiful isn't it" a voice says making me jump but this time when I turn to face the direction of the voice I can see a dark figure. "It's lovely yes, who are you and why are you trying to scare me, your a bully if you keep doing this"

"I am no bully" the figures voice changes to a deeper one. I can almost feel the vibration of his deep voice in my bones making them tremble more. "I'm sorry I'm just scared, you won't tell me who you are" I'm really starting to get upset now I wipe away a tear as I lose control of my body shaking. "Don't cry please" the voice says with a much softer tone making me relax. "Stand into the light please" I ask softly hoping who ever it is will do as I ask.

A second passes and the figure slowly steps into the light a bit better covered in black wearing a cloak with a hood covering their head and most of their face. "Please tell me who you are" I can't hold my emotions anymore as I watch the figure pull down the hood revealing his face with a white mask covering one side of it. "Yeol is that you?" I move closer feeling my heartbeat slow to a more normal pace.

"You remembered" he says making me laugh "Of course I do, but why are you still wearing your Halloween costume? " I watch as he lowers his head and moves away from me a little as I begin to put all the clues together. "That's not a costume is it, are you the so called ghost of this place?" my body all of a sudden starts to tremble so hard I have to sit down on the couch in the room.

"Yes that's what they call me" his voice sounds so sad making my heart sink. "Why" I ask him as he won't turn to face me "I don't look like a normal person Baekhyun not one that fits in this world." I don't understand" I finally stand back up and walk closer towards his back that is facing me. "Turn around please" I wait and he slowly turns to face me making me see the mask he wears. My eyes get wider as I see what looks like burnt skin just at the edge of the mask along his cheek. "Have you seen enough now?" he says moving away towards the mirror with such speed it looks like his feet aren't even touching the ground while pulling his hood up over his head and half of his face.

"Don't leave let's talk please" I nearly beg on my knees as he stops in his tracks. "You need to get to class" he mumbles looking over his shoulder towards me. " I will be late again" I look around the room as he holds out a gloved hand towards me "I know a short cut" he smiles and I find myself placed under some sort of spell as soon as my hand touches his. My body has stopped shaking and I feel so much calmer just from his touch.

Walking down the walkway with him still holding his hand he taps the wall with his free hand making the walkway disappear behind us and doing so makes me jump closer to him "Dont be scared it's ok, I just can't have anyone walking back here" he says with that deep voice I am beginning to fall in love with. "Nobody is here yet" he says looking through the one way mirror. He reaches up to press the edge of it as I stop him "Wait can't we talk more?" I look up at him as he turns to look at me and all I can see is his lips and the bottom half of his mask as his cloak makes him blend in back here. "Later about 4o'clock in my room if you don't tell anyone you met or saw me" he says while opening the mirror. "I promise..." I try to say more but he moves me that fast that I am in the room facing the mirror as if I am looking in it.

"We where looking for you?" Kai says entering the room looking at me weirdly maybe because I am so close to the damn mirror I look like I was kissing it or something. "You ok?" he looks at me with a puzzled look "Yeah..... I..... I just thought I had something in my eye but I can't see it" I tell him as I move away from the mirror towards him.

"OK so today I think we are just going to do a few warm ups and then Taemin is gonna show you some basic dance moves, so change your shoes and let's get ready before he gets here" I turn to grab my bag and realise I left my bag in the ghost room. If I leave to get it the teacher will think I am late. "" I say out loud making Kai look at me "You ok?" he asks sitting on the floor changing his shoes. "I forgot my bag" I tell him as he starts to laugh. "It's behind you at the mirror silly" I turn to see it sitting nicely against the mirror I just came out of. Smiling to myself before looking in the mirror I mouth a thank you towards it as I pick up my bag and quickly change my shoes.

As I wait for my teacher to arrive I watch Kai do some dance moves that I know if I was to try I would break my body in half. My mind drifts off to Yeol aka the ghost of this place and wonder if he is still here watching me.

Behind the mirror

Ghost pov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter