Chapter 11

My Angel of Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun pov

Waking up again after falling asleep crying. I can't shake from my mind what Chanyeol did. A tear falls down my cheek as I pull the covers up closer to me nearly covering my head.

"Baek it's me Jeno. Are you ok? I have some breakfast" quickly I wipe my face and climb out of bed. "One second" I call out as I drag myself out of bed and make my way to the door unlocking it.

"Hey I made some pancakes and there is fresh orange juice and some strawberries just how you like them" he held a tray with everything on it making me smile and open the door wider for him to enter.

"You have been crying" Jeno places the tray down on my desk before moving back to me worried.

"Just what happened is still going through my mind. Can I ask a favour from you?" I watch as he closes over my bedroom door still holding the handle.

"Baek whatever it is tell me" he looks at me with worry and concern as I try to hold back my tears.

"Can you not tell the others please. I don't need them knowing what happened, please" I sit on the end of my bed as he just nods. "I'll keep your secret but are you sure you don't want to tell the police?" he moves closer and sits beside me touching my arm.

"It will be ok they don't need to know" I smile at him before I move to my desk and pick up a nice hot pancake.

"Thank you for this" I start to eat as he gets up from the bed. "I was heading out today. There is this shop that sells the best suits. Fancy coming with me. Just us?" Chewing on my pancake I smile a yes as he nods and leaves me to have my breakfast in peace.

Sitting at my desk looking at the floor it's almost like re living this morning when Chanyeol forced me to see his face. I try to swallow past the pancake in my throat trying to not cry again.

My hands starts to tremble remembering how aggressive he was towards me. Was it my fault?. I  know I can't help but blush. That doesn't mean I like him does it?. I haven't known him that much. He is just a guy who walks the space behind the mirrors.

Getting up I walk over to my bed and fall face down in it hugging my pillow as I begin to cry more. "Why did you have to scare me like that Chanyeol why" I sniff into my pillow feeling sleepy again snuggling in more I begin to fall asleep again.

Chanyeol Pov

I need to sort this out once and for all. He needs to know I never meant to hurt him but how can I face him now. He is scared of me and so he should in a way. It's best he doesn't fall for me. I'm a monster, he deserves better.

Running my hand along the lid of the black velvet box I know this will be perfect for him. I hope he will wear it. That beautiful face of his should not be covered so this Mask will be perfect for him. Now all I need to do is get it to him somehow without scaring him again.

Grabbing the box I head on out making sure I'm well covered as I make my way to his dorm.

Climbing up the fire escape of his building I try to push the window up but it's locked. "damn it" I smile to myself before putting the box down beside my feet and grabbing a little pocket knife I carry. Sliding the blade just along where the lock is I tug on the window and it pops right open.

Putting the knife away as I smile to myself remembering this was once my dorm and how I remember all the tricks of getting in and out without being seen.

Climbing in carefully listening for voices I can't seem to hear anyone. I open Baekhyun's door seeing it empty as I close over the door behind me. Quickly I place the box on his bed hoping he will like it.

Turning around to leave I hear voices coming down the hall making me look around to hide.

"I won't be long, just gonna grab a hoodie" I watch as Baekhyun steps into his room and makes his way over to his wardrobe. I move quickly over to him grabbing him with one arm and covering his mouth with my hand.

"Don't scream, it's just me please. I mean you no harm. I just brought you a mask for the ball" I watch in his eyes as he panics. "Baekhyun I'm so sorry" I step back letting him go as he grabs his chest from the fright I gave him.

"Can you go please?" he says looking towards the door making my heart sink. He is right I need to go. "I left you a..... .." I can't finish as he rushes me to leave.

"Just go" he starts to get upset so I grab the box from the bed and slip it inside my jacket as I quickly leave his room and climb out the window.

I'm annoyed with myself. I have officially scared him away. I head to the company and am thankful the builders are nearly finished. I can finally head to my room without being seen.

Walking behind the mirrors I am happy to see they are still two-way mirrors. Cece has done well. "Wait Cece yes she can help me" rushing along my secret path behind the mirrors. I make it to Cece's room. Seeing her sitting on the sofa of her office looking a bit down I press the mirror till it clicks and opens.

"Cece?" I cautiously step inside as she looks up at me with a small smile. "Chanyeol come in, let me get you a tea" I step inside as she pours me out a drink. I sit on one of her chairs and remove my hood as she hands me my tea.

"What's wrong?" I wait as she smiles. "The bosses high up want a miracle. We are losing money at the moment. I have all these groups still in training and I need to find a way to speed it up and get them promoting. I thought we still had time. We have amazing talented lads here Chanyeol. I just don't want to rush them but I'm gonna have to, to save us". She places her head in her hands and sighs.

"Have a meeting and tell them the truth. You may be surprised at the outcome. I have been walking behind these mirrors for a long time the lads you have now are getting bored Cece they want more. You need to tell them or lose them". I watch her as she sits back in the chair.

"I could get them all over here and maybe put on some big last minute auditions and you can help me" she looks at me and my jaw nearly hits the ground. "I can't face them. Cece don't do this to me" I use my deep voice on her as she keeps looking at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter