Chapter 1

My Angel of Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Watching all the buildings rush by as I look out the window of the taxi I feel my stomach start to twist and turn as if it is going to fail me and throw up my breakfast that my aunt forced me to have this morning. My aunt has been my rock when I lost my parents to a car crash, she took me in and helped me heal my soul till one day she heard me singing. She told me I had the voice of an angel and that I should try and get into a music company and follow my dreams that she heard I had from my mother. I wasn't ready but she can be rather pushy so here I am now after being excepted into the biggest music company's in Seoul, Cece Entertainment.

Pulling up to the building I step out and gather my bags from the driver as I look up at the tall building making me nearly fall over at just how high it is.

"It can be scary looking up but I assure you it isn't that scary", I turn to look at the voice as a cute brown haired male walks towards me. "Hi I'm Luhan, you must be Baekhyun" he says as I put my hand out for him to shake. "I'm here to show you inside and where you will be training and staying while your with Cece entertainment" he holds open the door with a big smile as I step inside.

"This way, try not to be to nervous, I was like you when I first started but everyone is so supportive here" he smiles at me as I can't help but look at all the awards on the wall and the rushing of people passing us by with dance shoes and towels.

"Are you here long?" I get up the courage to ask him as he just laughs "I'm here a month now, so not that long but like I said you will fit right in". He guides me down a wide hallway with rooms on either side. "ok in here is one of the many dance rooms we have, if you pop your head in you will see Kai, he is an amazing dancer, he dances like he has no bones in his body".

"Why do you say that? I ask him as he points to a tall half dressed guy dancing in front of the mirror moving his body in ways that if I moved it like that I would probably break a bone." Wow he is amazing" I step into the room further watching him as if I am under his spell by his dancing. All of a sudden the music turns off and he is facing me knocking me out of my dream like state.

"Can I help you?" he smiles as I watch his chest rise and fall as he catches his breath.

"Hey Kai his is baekhyun he just started here today" Luhan says making me turn to him before I look back at the taller.

"Your the singer people are talking about, nice to meet you I'm Kai best dancer in this place" he holds out his hand as I shake it.

"People are talking about me already?" I feel alot more nervous now as I lower my head to the floor wondering what they are saying and should I just leave now and forget about my dream.

"Hey don't stress they are just excited about someone new joining our team, we like to learn from eachother. Take Kai here he teaches me how to dance and I am teaching him Chinese, so with you being a singer alot of people will come to you for help once you settle in"

"Yeah I can show you how to dance if you like" the taller winks at me as he wipes his torso with a towel making me blush at his gaze.

"Another day maybe" I croak out making Luhan grab me by the arm. "Come on let me take you away from Mr obivious here and show you around more". We head out into the wide hallway and look in the room across seeing another  group of guys dancing. "Who are they, are they an actual group?" I ask as we look through the small window in the door.

"They will be one day, they are still training we nickname them the dreamies because they are just so young and cute and every girls dream guy or every guys, whatever your into not that I will judge" he starts to go red making me laugh. "I know what you mean" I smile at him as he takes a breath "ok cool, let me show you more and then the break room".

He head up a flight of stairs to another landing with rooms on either side. "ok in those two rooms on the left are music rooms with pianos, drums etc. On the other side of the hall are recording studios and I think Lay is in there if we can go in" he looks up at the light above the door that is green and pushes the door open. "If the light was red we can't come in unless someone is dying, trust me I walked in on a red light and I nearly lost my life so yeah just remember red bad" he walks over to the tallish blackhaird guy bopping his head to the music playing and gives him a manly hug.

"Luhan what has you in here?" the dark hair guy asks him as I am just in awe at the room that I start to walk around looking at everything.

"Hey baekhyun say hi, this is Zixing" Luhan says making me walk toward him. "Please call me Lay and nice to meet you Baekhyun, I'm one of the producers here, I believe your an amazing singer you wanna step in the booth and sing a song for us?" he smiles the biggest dimple smile I have ever seen making me blush like crazy. "Maybe another day I just want to settle in if that's ok"  I let go of his hand as he just smiles "Yes of course, well I hope you like it here and I guess I will see you around" he turns back on the music as Luhan guides me out of the room.

"ok come on up stairs again" he walks ahead as be come to a more open planned area with seating and tables with food. "This is our break room you can eat what you want and over there we have snooker tables and basketball hoop game. It's nearly lunch time so would you like something to eat?" he guides me over to the tables with loads of food as my stomach starts to grumble." "If your eating then I will join you" I take the tray he is handing me and start to put some food on it as others start to join us on the que. "Want a milkshake baekhyun?" Luhan says as he pulls out paper cups from a huge machine. "oh wow I'd love a strawberry one if they have any" I move closer to see how he does it so I know the next time how to do it myself. "ok so it's easy, place your cup in the hole just here and press the botton with your flavour you want and magic happens" he grabs another cup and pours his own while handing me mine. "Thank you" taking a sip I can't help but close my eyes as the flavour hits my taste buds making me let out a little moan. "Do you always make those kind of sounds?" I open my eyes quick to a voice seeing Kai standing in front of me fully dressed now with a big smile on his face.

"Sorry I just really love milkshakes" I lower my head embrassed. "I love the sound you just made" he steps closer like I'm his prey and I can't help but stare at his beauty as he stops so close to me as if he is going to kiss me. I look up into his  eyes as he winks and moves his face closer to mine as I feel my heart race in my chest. Is he going to kiss me right now I just met him. "You gotta move gorgeous your blocking the machine" he whispers as now I just want the ground to open up and swollow me as I step aside so he can get to the machine. "I'm so sorry" I giggle as he just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter