Chapter 13

My Angel of Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun p.o.v

Next morning has arrived and I am so tired I even have a sore throat. Reaching for a bottle of water from my bedside table I notice it's not enough. Sitting up in bed I drag myself from it and head towards my bedroom door hearing so many voices. Opening the door I head down the hallway hearing the commotion in the sitting room.

"What's going on?" I see Chen smiling from ear to ear as the others seem happy.

"Turns out auditions are cancelled" Kai says all happily while falling onto the sofa.

"Are you serious this isn't some joke, is it?" I rub my sleepy eyes as Jeno signals me to sit beside him.

"It's true, Chen got the call to tell us all that today is just a normal day in the studio and to just look forward to the masquerade ball" Jeno smiles as I can't believe it . There I was stressing over it all and worrying and now it's all over.

Buzz buzz

Jeno reaches into his pocket taking out his phone as he heads off to answer a call.

"Guess I have time to shop for a suit " Chen walks off into his room leaving us .

"Right I'm going to head off to the studio I need to dance" Kai leaves just Luhan and I in the sitting room alone.

"Are you ok Baekhyun?" Luhan asks me as I still think I am dreaming all this.

"Yeah, I guess so I was so worried with me only joining and then having to do those auditions. Now all I have to do it get a suit, but Jeno knows of more places I can look"

"You will get sorted don't worry, right I am going to head to the studio will I see you there later?" he asks me as I just nod my head yes and head off back to my room.

As I close my bedroom door, I head into my ensuite bathroom and have a nice hot shower. As I  wash my face, I remember I kissed Chanyeol on the cheek. What will he think of me now oh god? I put my head under the water and try to get my mind away from thinking of it .

***

At the studio

"Hey baby" Kai creeps up behind me in the dance studio while we wait for a dance teacher to arrive.

"Hi Kai, please don't call me that it makes me uncomfortable " I look at him with puppy dog eyes and he just hugs me " sorry Baek I wont again" he kisses the top of my head just as the teacher enters the room .

"Ok let's get this sorted" he says while turning on the music as we get into position. Little do they know Chanyeol, and CeCe have produced a plan and are watching from the other side of the mirrors

No p.o.v

"Chanyeol this is crazy. I didn't think it was like this behind here. I knew there was a walkway but it's everywhere" CeCe whispers as they stop behind the mirror of the dance studio Kai and Baekhyun are in .

"Kai can really dance CeCe" Chanyeol says smiling as he watches them dance

" He reminds me of you so enthusiastic" CeCe writes in her notepad before looking back up at the mirror.

"I think Kai has it, we just need to hear him sing "Chanyeol says looking towards CeCe who is writing everything down.

"What about Baekhyun he is new, so we haven't really seen much of him" CeCe turns to a new page writing Baekhyun's name on the top of it.

"Oh he can sing ; he needs help with another range but other then that he can get the emotion of a song across to the audience" Chanyeol smiles from ear-to-ear remembering hearing Baekhyun sing but also the kiss he received last night from the smaller.

"I want to see him in his vocal class "CeCe checks the schedule and can see Baekhyun will have singing next class.

"Ok I think I have a group you can promote right now" Chanyeol smiles as he walks along the walkway behind the mirror with CeCe following him trying not to make a sound.

"Here look" they finally arrive at another dance studio as Chanyeol smiles looking through the mirror.

"These are the Dreamies " CeCe changes the page again and writes down all the names .

"They have what it takes to be promoted now. I think you can keep the top bosses happy CeCe they have everything young people want to hear right now. If you leave them any longer they will get lazy and lose interest "

"I think you are right Chanyeol I will go into them now and tell them to show me something" CeCe looks left to right wondering how she can get out from behind the mirror without them knowing.

"I can show you the way out follow me" Chanyeol guides CeCe past another corner and pushes the mirror into an empty vocal room .

"Thanks Chanyeol can you head back to the mirror where the Dreamies are, and we can meet later and compare notes"

" Yeah, no problem" Chanyeol heads off as CeCe leaves the room and heads to the room the Dreamies are in.

"Hey everyone " CeCe smiles as she enters the room seeing them all look surprised at their boss being there.

"Hey, I'm just walking in on everyone seeing how you are all doing and if anything is needed to help with training ?" she looks around at them as they all look towards each other wondering what they could tell her.

"We have no problems" Mark one of the members says as CeCe takes a seat at the chair near the door.

"It's been a while since I saw a practice can you guys do a dance for me, please I'd love to see one"

They all nod and turn on some music and get into position. CeCe looks towards the mirror and hopes Chanyeol is watching so she can discuss it with him later. She finds it a little evil to be doing the auditions this way, but she finds it best to see them relaxed then on show.

"Oh wow you are great this was a nice group put together . Thank you for letting me watch I best go and see if I am needed anywhere else" she says her goodbyes and heads off to the next room being the vocal room that Baekhyun should be in .

"Hi Baekhyun, I hope you don't mind me showing up like this it's just I'm visiting everyone seeing if they need any advice or concerns" CeCe walks over to the piano where Baekhyun is standing waiting for his vocal coach.

"Oh I was a bit worried about the auditions as I am no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter