Chapter 2

My Angel of Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slowly opening my eyes I hear little knocks on my door followed by a deepish voice. "Baekhyun it's me Kai are you awake?" I sit up rubbing my eyes as I look around the room forgetting for a second of where I was. Climbing out of my bed I head over to the door opening it to see Kai standing in a pair of tracksuit bottoms and a tank top. "Morning, sorry to wake you but we forgot to tell you we will be heading over to the studio this morning in about and hour and a half and you need to meet Cece in her office to collect all your things and get a key for your locker and that sort of stuff" I nodd as I look down the hall to see Chen running into his room.

"Thank you for waking me, it was just the best sleep I have had in weeks" I smile brushing my hair off my face as I know I must look a horrible sight after just getting out of bed. "No problem that's what we do around here we watch each others backs and make sure we are not late" he smiles a beautiful smile as he walks off down the hallway. Closing my door I grab a towel and decide to shower and make my self look decent for my meeting with the boss herself.

Once I am dried and dressed my attention is brought back to the rose that was left by my door yesterday. Who left it and why didn't they make themselves known. "Baekhyun we are leaving now" I hear a voice shout for me as I look once more in the mirror before taking the rose in my hand and smelling its sweet smell.

Knock knock

Hurrying over to the door to open it there is no one there. Looking down the hall, still no one there. Grabbing my bag I head out seeing the large window is open again near my room. I close it quickly and head down to the sitting room seeing the others all in the hallway waiting for me as I rush out the door letting them close it.

"Here is your key Baekhyun" Jaehyun hands me a key with a yellow plastic tag on it making me smile. "Thank you and it's my favourite colour also" I place it inside the small pocket in my bag as we all head down the stairs.

"Why leave so early if we are just 2 doors away from the studio?" I ask them making them laugh. "We like to be early plus these shops between the dorm and the studio are owned by Cece Entertainment also and one day hopefully they will be selling our merchandise" Chen smiles as if he is dreaming an amazing dream while awake.

"Don't mind him he still needs to get better at his dancing before they even let him in a band" Kai teases Chen before putting a arm around his shoulder and received a hit to the stomach from the smaller at the comment he just made.

Looking in the shop window at all the merchandise of  the band Super junior I can't help but dream that maybe one day if I train really hard I too can have my bands merchandise in this window. "Come on day dreamer you don't want to be late for your meeting with the boss" Luhan shouts as they all head inside the doors to the studio.

"Ok I'm off to the dance hall, catch all you wannabe stars later" Kai shouts as he runs down the hallway to the room I met him in yesterday.

"Ok baekhyun goodluck meeting the boss" Luhan Sehun and Chen pat me on the back as Jaehyun decides to come with me to show me where it is I go.

We walk past the dance hall Kai is in and head towards a lift. "Why did Luhan not show me or tell me there was a lift yesterday?" I look at Jaehyun as he just laughs. "Luhan is afraid of lifts that's why" he smiles as the lift door opens.

Once the door closes I am rather nervous that Jaehyun puts his hand on my shoulder to comfort me. "Baekhyun you got this, she is really nice and down to earth you will be fine" I take a breath as the lift stops on the floor. "Off you go" he smiles as I step out of the lift nervously as I turn back to see the door closing leaving me alone.

Walking straight ahead I see a long wooden desk and just the top of someones head. I approach the counter cautiously as the girl looks up with a huge smile on her face.

"Hi you must be Byun Baekhyun, Cece is just finishing a meeting she will be with you shortly" she smiles a beautiful soft smile making me smile back. "If you like to take a seat while you wait" she points towards a seating area as I thank her and move towards it.

Sitting on one of the chairs surrounding a table with magazines on it showing how well Cece Entertainment is doing I feel myself get more nervous. A door opens as I hear a voice making me turn to see a lady standing in a suit with long blonde and brown hair with big brown eyes and a beautiful smile. " Baekhyun nice to finally meet you in person, I'm Cece come on into my office"  I nervously follow her in as her shoe heals start making a sound against the tiles that I can help but make a beat too it making me smile.

"Your making a beat to the sound of my heals" she says as she closes the door to her office pointing me to sit on a long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter