Chapter 10

My Angel of Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up with a fright after falling asleep watching the movie I look around the darkness of the room seeing a shadow standing looking out the window at the sun rising. "Chanyeol?" I rub my eyes before pulling the blanket off me. "Yes it's me, I didn't want to wake you or leave without saying goodbye plus your roommates are in the hallway most of the night so it's hard for me to leave" he says making me feel happy that he stayed but sad as he can't leave when he wants to.

"What time is it?" I look around for my phone. "It's four in the morning I have to leave," he says as I climb out of my bed and walk closer to him standing behind him. "I wish you could stay longer. I didn't mean to fall asleep" I lower my head looking down at my feet as I notice his black boots walk closer. "I can't stay, I'm so sorry" his deep whispering voice makes me look up at him still not being able to see his face. "Please let me see your face please" I reach my hands up to his hood making him grab them stopping me. "Baekhyun I'm not ready to show you what you want to see, respect that" his deep voice makes me shake a little as he releases my wrist making me grab them rubbing them from being held so tight.

"I need to leave now, I'm sorry" he makes his way over to the door opening it looking down the corridor before opening the window and climbing out so fast. I rush over to the window looking out after him wanting to ask him about the ball but he is gone like a flash. I wish he could show me his face. It can't be that bad can it?.

Making my way down the hallway I notice Zeno is covering Chen with a blanket after falling asleep on the sofa. "Hey you guys are up early have I missed something?" I walk in closer as Jeno rushes to me hushing me as he takes me by my arm and guides us to the kitchen.

"He has not stopped all night going on and on about this Ball. The others have finally gone to bed and now he has fallen asleep please please dont wake him for all our sakes" he closes the kitchen door and turns on the kettle making himself some coffee. "What has you up so early baek?" I take a seat at the table rubbing my eyes, not realising I am still really tired. "Ah just worrying about all this company stuff with the glass smashing and stuff" I smile as he hands me a hot cup of coffee. "Look, don't worry about all that Cece will have it all sorted. Now I want to ask you, are you heading out today to have a look at what sort of suit you will be wearing for the ball since the last 3 places we looked at you didn't find anything?" I smirk to myself knowing full well I was a pain in the yesterday."I think I will pass on the coffee and try to get some more sleep before I head out today. You should sleep while Chen is sleeping. That way we can all be well rested for him when he wakes" I get up from the table and head to my bedroom hoping I don't wake Chen along the way.

Reaching my Bedroom I notice the window is open again. "Did I not close you?" I reach over and close it before stepping into my bedroom closing the door. Turning around I get a massive fright seeing Chanyeol sitting on the end of my bed with his head low. "Oh my god, I thought you left, is everything ok?" I step cautiously closer as he looks towards me pulling down his hood showing me the mask on one side of his face. "I forgot to mention to you the Ball that Cece hosts". I take a seat at my table as I wait nervously to see what else he may say. Will he ask me to go with him? It is a masked ball after all. "I always attend the Ball and I was wondering if you will be there?" I smile on the outside but right now there are butterflies having a party in my stomach. "I will be if I can find a suit and mask that I like" I let out a little laugh remembering how Jeno was with me holding up so many suits that I said no to them all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter