Chapter 8

My Angel of Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"God I am so early this morning". Rushing along the street making my way towards my trainee building I am so early that the security are just opening it now. "Good morning you are rather early young man" The security man says while making his way over to the reception desk turning off the alarm. "I really need to practice before the others all arrive sir, I hope you don't mind?" I wait as he flicks through all the buttons bringing the building to life. "Of course not who am I to stop you, go ahead, the lights and alarms are all off now" I nod my head and hurry to make my way to the old file room that seem to be next to the trophy room. Reaching the door it seems to be locked with some keycode. "Damn it" I nearly kick the door in anger till I decide if the ghost AKA Chanyeol used to attend here, maybe he may have won some awards. Trying the door for the Trophy room it opens up no problem to my delight. Stepping inside I close the door behind me as I make my way along all the trophy cases in search of one that might have his name on it.

Five minutes later I come across a whole glass cabinet full of trophies and medals with the name Park Chanyeol engraved along the bottom of them. Wow he won every single category. Best rapper, best song writer, best composer, best soloist, the list goes on. I can't believe he has won so many. Why is he not here now in this school even teaching. Sitting on the little stool close to me I can't help but wonder is it because of the mask he wears, is that why he sneaks around here behind the walls and appears in mine at night. I need to see Cece, maybe she can help me.

Making my way out of the trophy room I head up into the lift to see if my boss is in. The lift arrives and opens. "Morning Baekhyun you are rather early this morning?" Cece smiles at me as I step into the lift. "I was actually on my way to see you and was hoping to have a quick word with you before the day starts" I press the button for her floor as she looks at me with a puzzled look. "What seems to be the problem Baekhyun I hope everyone is treating you well?" she smiles so beautifully making me blush. "I wanted to ask you about the Park Chanyeol who won so many awards for this company" I watch as her smile fades as the lift opens on her floor making us both step out. "He was one of the best trainees here Baekhyun, he had such an amazing deep voice so when he sang slow songs he would make you feel every single emotion. I even cried at a few of them" we continued to walk towards her office but she stopped outside the door not inviting me in. "There isn't much more I can tell you Baekhyun just that he left the company and that was it. If you don't mind, I have to get ready for a meeting" she gives me that look that my mom used to give me the one that says now leave me alone and stop bothering me. "Ok thank you Cece I will head to class now" I bow my head and make my way back towards the lift. "I bet she knows Chanyeol and that's why the mirror was broke and why she kept looking at it when I was in her office before. Did she not invite me in because he might hear her tell me about him. I wonder if anyone else has heard of him.

Arriving at our canteen I grab a bowl and a box of shreddies for my breakfast since I left so early this morning. Sitting down at the table as I pour them out into the bowl I can't help but wonder what has happened to him for him to wear that mask. A small bit of his skin did look burnt when I got close last time. Should I be brave and ask him or should I not pry into his personal life. Crunching on my shreddies I hear familiar voices making me look up from my bowl. "Baek there you are Oh my god we were worried about you" Chen sits beside me hugging me as Jaehyun laughs "He left a note we knew where he was" Chen gives him a dirty look making Jaehyun back off. "Chen can I ask you something, have you ever heard of a Park Chanyeol that use to attend here?" "No I haven't, why is something wrong?" he heads to get a bowl of cereal before returning to sit beside me. "I was just in the trophy room, seen all the trophies and awards he won and just wondered if you had heard about him, that's all" I keep eating my breakfast wishing he knew.

"I heard of him, yeah he is some burnt up freak that haunts this place and scares everyone at Halloween" I look up from my bowl to see Kai smile. "Kai that's awful to say you don't know that?" Chen gives him a look that could kill as the others all join us sitting down at the table. "Oh come on that was his room, the ghost room people say he died in it after a fire or something" Kai keeps t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter