Chapter 6

My Angel of Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trying to pull myself up from the chair as I try to stretch out I'm sure I have the imprint of the sofa on my after sitting for so long watching movie after movie. "Hey baby, let me help you" Kai stands up holding out his hand as he helps me get up from the sofa. "Damn I think my leg has gone dead" I bend over trying to rub some life back into it as the others in the room now become concerned. " you ok Baek?" Chen asks with concern as pins and needles start to travel down my leg from my groin to the top of my toe making me flinch. "Oh crap crap crap" I bite my lip and wait for the pins and needles to disappear.

"Pins and needles I hate those little feckers'' Kai smiles down at me as I wait for them to pass. "I am going to head to bed now guys, see you all tomorrow" I start to limp away as I feel the pins and needles leave my leg. "Hey wait" I turn to see Kai walk towards me lifting me up into his arms bridal style making me gasp. "What you doing, put me down". I try to move out of his hold but he just smiles that cute smile of his. "I'm just carrying you to your room, I'm not kidnapping you baby" he smirks, making me stop wiggling as we head down the hallway to my bedroom. "Here is fine thank you, and you didn't need to do that I would have got here OK" I blush a little as Kai put me down and moves closer making me step back a bit. "Hey it's what friends are for, goodnight" he winks at me before leaving and heading back to the others as I step inside my bedroom closing the door behind me with my heart racing in my chest. Why is Kai like this with me does he like me? Or is he just this big flirt I have been told about.

Turning on my bedroom light I catch my breath and my heart really starts to pound in my chest, my adrenaline kicks in making me not feel tired anymore when I see the music sheet I lost today in the ghost room sitting on the bed with a rose placed nicely on top. Looking around my room to see if anyone is there I creep slowly over to my bed and pick up the sheet music. 'I lost you today, how did you end up here' . I hold the sheet music in my hand checking it over to see if it is in fact the one I lost. I reach for the rose and pull it close to me, smelling it, making me relax a bit before I move over and place it with the other flowers in the glass on my dresser that I have been given before.

Who keeps messing with me and who found these and placed it in my room with a rose. Sitting on the bed I grab my pillow and hug it tight to my body as I feel tears start to fall from my eyes. Is someone still playing a prank on me and messing with my emotions? I wipe my tears and grab the sheet music putting them into my top drawer not wanting to see them. Someone is pulling on my heart strings and I don't like it.

Getting changed into my Pj's I turn off my main bedroom light and hurry into my bed pulling my duvet up around me making me look like a Eskimo. Laying in my bed looking into the darkness my mind wandered off to who was behind the mirror, why was it smaller when Johnny was in it but looked like a hallway when I looked in before. Who is this C person who welcomed me with my first rose. Sitting up in my bed I turn on my bedside light looking around my room to see if anyone is there. This person has to be someone in my dorm. Jumping from my bed I quickly head to my bedroom door and lock it before stepping back still looking at my door. Grabbing my chair from in front of my desk I lean it against my bedroom door trapping me inside keeping me safe. Running and jumping back onto my bed covering myself again I sit staring at the door. My mind wonders, who spoke in the ghost room telling me to come back, should I go back and confront whoever it is and make them stop once and for all?

I start to relax a bit as I snuggle down in my bed more as my eyes start to drift off making me fall asleep.

Ghost p.o.v

Arriving home removing my black cloak and hanging it up on the stand. My blood is boiling knowing that Kai is going to be trouble and try to take Baekhyun away from me. Pulling my gloves off I throw them across the room in anger. Why can't that dog in heat just leave Baekhyun alone, why does he need to try to have him. Pulling off my black boots I head towards my kitchen and pour myself a glass of water.

Walking up the large staircase I head towards my bedroom and stop in front of my cracked mirror. Placing my glass of water on the dresser beside my mirror I reach my hands up and remove my white mask that just covers one side of my face. Placing the mask on the dresser I look in the mirror as the scars on my face, touching them I lower my head remembering how I got my scars and how I have to hide them from the world. Even if Baekhyun saw these he would run a mile and tell the others.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter