Unexpected Fight

A Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

"Oh my gosh Irene, this is so good! I almost forget the taste of your onmyeon." she said while eating cheerfully.

I looked at her and asked, "The taste of my onmyeon? Have I cooked for you before?" and with that she almost choked on her food. I immediately gave her water which she took and drank. 

"Are you okay?"

She smiled nervously and said. "Thank you Irene. You're a life saver." She was about to eat again but then I asked her again. "Kang, you didn't answer my question yet."

"I meant the taste of onmyeon not your onmyeon. Why would you even ask me if you have cooked for me before? Hello, don't you remember everything that happened to your life?"

"What if I said "yes",  there's a part of my life that I can't remember and I will never ever remember." I replied bitterly. 

"For real Bae? So you're telling me that you had an amnesia before? How uncool is that! I'm sorry about that. So, did you at least know what happened why did you had an amnesia?"

Oh my goodness this girl. She's so annoying with all the questions she's showering me. "What's the sense of knowing what happened when you know that your memories won't come back." 

"But aren't you curious what if there is someone special in your past?"

"I don't think I have one. If I do, why did they let me go through all that by myself? I even told my mom that my past doesn't matter anymore and so I'm not interested to know what happened to me." I replied. But honestly, I'm so terrified to know the truth that's why I just told my mom that I'm better off without knowing the truth. I'm scared that I'll get hurt and so I just move on without looking back. 

"It makes sense though." She sadly said and then stood up. 

"Are you done? There's still more?" 

"I'm good. Thank you so much for the food." and then she put her plate in the sink and was about to wash it when I stopped her. 

She was surprised as I held her hand trying to stop her. 

"I got it Kang. It's going to be hard for you to do this with one hand."

She sighed in defeat. "Alright Bae. Once I healed, I'll repay you. Thanks." And then she left and locked her room. I don't really understand. She was just eating happily and then suddenly her mood changes. I think she's bipolar. 

 

The next day.................

------- Phone ringing----------- Phone ringing---------------------

"What the ! I'm still sleeping." I yelled.

" Irene. You're still sleeping?"

"And so?"

"What do you mean and so? We have a long test today, you stupid." Joy said.

Holy crap. I forget to set my alarm. I don't care about being late or absent but I do care if there is a long test or important assessments.  Not to brag, but I'm pretty good at test that's the reason why the teachers can't really fail me aside from the fact that we own the ing school. 

I was getting ready when I thought about Seulgi. What the heck! She didn't even dare to wake me up. What a selfish and besides how did she managed to go to school?

When I finished washing and dressing up I quickly went to the kitchen and there I saw a blueberry bagel with cream cheese and a note.

Hi Irene,

I didn't wake you up cause you're sleeping soundly. I have something for you for breakfast. I hope you like it.

P.S There's a frappuccino in the ref. I put it in there cause I don't know what time are you going to wake up.

- K.S

Awww isn't she sweetest? Ughhh but still she should have wake me up for that freaking test today. 

When I got into my classroom, I was catching my breath. , I barely made it on time for my test. As soon as I saw Seulgi I immediately talked to her. 

"The hell Kang, why didn't you wake me up?" I said to her in a mad but very soft voice. Of course I don't want the whole school to know that we're living together now. 

"Didn't you read my note?" she whispered and then I was surprised when someone wrapped their arm on my shoulders. I was so mad specially that when I turned around it's Wendy. Like she have the nerve to do that. I was about to push her but...

"What's up Bae. Did you like the caramel frappuccino without whipped cream?"

(O_O) How on earth did knew about that?

"Oh no..don't be surprise Bae. We knew that you and Seulgi are l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter