She's Crazy

A Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

"Everything is all your fault Kang. If only you didn't agreed to your mom." I said while I put my arms on her shoulders and the other on her hips.

"Sorry Bae, but I don't want to disappoint my mom. As much as I hated to be with you, I don't want her to be sad. Though do you have any idea why my mom likes you alot? Do you know her from before.?" Really? She hated me that much? Well the feeling is mutual.

"No I haven't met her before. In fact I was also thinking why my dad was so fond of you. There's nothing special about you." I coldly said. 

"Yah!" She let go of me and just stood infront of me.  Lol, I think I offended her big time. "What do you mean by that?" Then all of a sudden a big guy bumped into her.

"It's just that-------------------------" Oh my goodness, I was cut off as her lips landed on mine. What the heck? Kang Seulgi just kissed me. I mean we kissed. Ughhhh why? I immediately walked out. I can't believe that we have that moment but why do I felt like her lips was so familiar? And my gosh, my heart beats so fast. 

 

The next day..............

"Oh my gosh Irene, did you see the anonymous post in our university site today?" Jisoo said. 

"No and who cares?" I said. 

"Girl someone posted this." And then Jisoo showed her phone to me. "Tonight Irene, Jisoo and Joy will be dead."  

"That's so creepy Irene." Joy added.

"Don't tell me you guys are getting scared of that ?"

"Well, do you remember how many people we have bullied in the past? What if they join forces and decided to kill us? Girl, I wanted to live more. I still wanted to get married with Rose and ------------". Joy immediately smacked Jisoo's head.

"Yah Jisoo, you're so dramatic. Marry Rose? You can't even talk to her."  I can't help but laughed at this two. 

"Joy was right Jisoo. Besides as if someone will have the guts to do that to us. But don't worry, I will call dad's boyguards if you guys feel unsafe." As much I want to ignore the post, I don't want to take it lightly cause Jisoo and Joy is in the picture. I tell you, if it's only me I don't care but when it comes to my friends I can be very protective.

"That's a relief then." Jisoo said.

"I think we should investigate on who's behind this threat and while we're still searching we shouldn't let our guards down."

"Did you heard Joy, Irene? No more going out on your own for now." Jisoo said.

I rolled my eyes and said. "Tch." and then Seulgi and her group walked passed by me. And then I remembered yesterday and I can't help but blushed and be mad.

"Hmmm you know Irene. You seemed to be weirder and weider around Kang Seulgi. What's the deal with her huh?" Joy said.

I was gonna answer her when out of nowhere Rose talked to Jisoo.

"Hey Jisoo, are you guys okay? I saw the threat in the portal. Let me know if you guys need help." Rose said giving a pretty smile on her.

All of us were in awe with that specially Jisoo whom her soul seemed to be departed on her physical body. Joy stepped on her and she seemed to wake up.

"Oh Ro-se, tha-- thank yo--u for your concern. But we got everything under control and yes I'll let you know if anything." She nervously replied.

"Cool. You too Joy, don't be shy to ask for my help." Wendy said as she winked at Joy.

Joy seemed to be distraught. I don't really know if she hates it or likes it. "As if I'll ever ask you." Joy said.

"Ohhh that's why I like you Joy." Wendy said. Seulgi on the other hand just go straight on her seat without even looking at me. Geez, what is her freaking problem? She usually annoys the hell out of me but now she acts as if she doesn't know me. Well it doesn't matter as if I care.

I was waiting patiently at the parking lot for my driver after buying something when Seulgi popped up from nowhere.

"Why are by yourself right now? Don't you know how dangerous it is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter