First Night Together

A Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

"Welcome to your new home Seul. I hope you and Irene get back together for real." My mom whispered to me. I was freaking surprised with all of this. I thought Irene hated it when I asked her about moving in with me right away so why is she here?

"Hi, auntie!" Irene said. She was about to hug my mom but she stopped her.

"Nah ah Irene. Mom, call me mom from now on. You'll be my future daughter so get used to it now." I saw Irene's flustered face. My gosh, she's still the prettiest. She have never changed. And then the sting of pain enveloped my whole body again. I wish she will look at me like before.

"Babe, why are you so perfect? Why do I keep on falling in love with you? Just you standing in front of me makes my heart wants to burst out of happiness because you love me like I love you." Irene said as she looked at me with full of love and affection.

"Oh my gosh babe, don't be like that. You're so sweet. I might just want to marry you here and now but you know we can't cause we're still young and we haven't talked to our families yet."

"I'm so scared Seul but we will fight for our love no matter what right?"

"Yes, we will fight. I love you so much Rene."

"I love you so much too Seul" and then we hugged and kissed each other like there's no tomorrow.

I was on the verge of crying when Irene paid attention to me. "Are you okay Seulgi? Does anything hurt? You look like you're about to cry." Irene worriedly said.

"No Irene, I'm good. Thanks for asking."

Then she talked back with my mom.

"Mom, are you staying for dinner?" Irene asked. Awww, how I dreamed of this. Like my mom and Irene treating each other like real mother and daughter.

"I'm sorry but I have something to do. I'll leave Seulgi now. Please take care of her Irene." Then Irene smiled and nod.

"Yes I will mom. Take care on your way home and I hope to see you soon again."

"Thank you." and then she hugged Irene. Then she faced me and hugged me too. "Please be strong Seul. Remember that I'm just a text or call away. I hope to see you genuinely happy again."

I tried to give her my prettiest smile. "I will mom. Thank you for doing this. I love you."

"I love you too Seul." And then she left the house.

Irene immediately grabbed my suit cases. I stopped her and said. "It's okay Irene. I can take care of this."

"No, it's okay. You can't be able to bring this all by yourself. I already choose my room so you can be on the other room." Irene said.

"Thank you Irene but rea----" She cut me off.

"Don't misinterpret this Kang. I just agreed on this because I don't want to owe you and I guess so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter