Triggered Memory

A Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

Tonight is our dinner with the Bae's and pretty much they are going to talk about that freaking marriage for sure. Ughhh I hate it but because I love my mom so much and I don't want to upset her, I ended up agreeing with this stupid deal. I don't even understand why my mom really likes her. As far as I know they don't know each other but anyways it doesn't matter for the mean time, I'll just annoy the hell out of her. Currently, we are in our P.E class playing volleyball.

I don't know what in the world is happening but even in our class, we are being teamed up. So Irene and I were in the same team against Joy and Wendy's team. Before we walked to our positions, I wrapped my arms around Irene shoulders and said, "Let's do our best my future wife." Also, giving her my prettiest smile.

She quickly removed my arms, looked at me annoyingly and pushed me. "Go to hell Kang!" . I admit she's really pretty but if only we didn't hate each other to the bones. 

This is honestly the first time I witnessed Irene played volleyball. To my surprise, she was really good at it. I'm glad that she's on my team so that way I won't be much tired competing with her. But poor Wendy, I felt like Irene was purposely attacking her. Wendy was looking at me as if begging for help but what can I do, we are on the same team. After the first set in which we won, we all sat down on the bench. Everyone were busy talking when Lisa yelled. 

"Seulgi behind you!" I turned around and saw a baseball coming towards me. I was surprised but I was even more surprised when I saw Irene in front of me hugging me. 

"What the hell!" I said.

Then I heard her winced in pain as the baseball hits her back. I quickly checked on her and saw that her eyes are closed as a sign that she's hurt.

I was gonna say something when.....

 

Flashback

I was inside a car and then when I opened my eyes, I saw a girl with so much blood hugging me as if trying to protect me with her own body. After that, everything went black again."

"Kang, are you okay?" Irene said as she shaked my shoulders. "Why the hell are you crying?" I don't know that I was crying and then my head started to hurt really bad. Ughhhhhh and then I don't know what happened next. 

 

Irene's POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter