She's so freaking sweet!

A Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

"Kang?" I called out to her as I entered the clinic.

"Who's there? We're here", Nurse Sunmi replied. I quickly headed towards them and I saw both of their surprised face.

"Oh Irene? That's a surprise. Been coming here lately even though you're not injured huh? Maybe because someone here is always at the clinic."

"No, I wa---------" She cut me off and I wasn't able to answer her.

"Alright, can you please continue cleaning her wounds? I'll just have to get an ice." Then she walked out without waiting for my response.

I just shaked my head and looked at Seulgi. Wow, she's pretty beaten up. Well, she's being so cocky that's why. Fighting with her one hand only.

"Are you crazy?" I said as I clean her swollen lips and face. "Fighting with only one hand. My gosh Kang, aren't you thinking? You're still injured. Now look at you. Why did you fight them huh?"

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"That's not important. I asked you first. Why did you fight them?"

"Nothing. They are just being jerks so I wanted to bully them."

"Bully them? Well look at you, it looks like you guys were the one being bullied. If we didn't jumped in and help, who knows. Besides you bullying someone? I thought you hated it except when it's me your bullying."

"No, I'm not bullyin------" I raised my hand and cut her off.

"Just stop it Kang. Tell me the real reason."

She's just staring at me without saying any words and so I put an intense force in cleaning her wounds.

"Oww...ouch... what the hell Bae!"

"Are you gonna tell me or I'm going to freaking pour this alcohol all over your wound?"

"Alright...alright...." She said and then sighed. "It's because those jerks said that you should have died when Kai attacked you." she continued not making an eye contact with me.

I was caught off guard with what she said. , I'm even speechless and then she looked at me and sincerely said, "You don't deserve to die... You deserve to be happy." And with that, I lose all my . I felt like my ears and face turns so red.

"I'm back. Alright, thanks Ir-----" Nurse Sunmi came and then I hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter