For Her

A Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

"What's the sense of knowing what happened when you know that your memories won't come back." Irene said. She was absolutely right. I do understand what she feels cause I'm in the same boat before. I felt like what's the sense of knowing the past but later on I just realized that I was terrified to know my past that's why I just buried it. I begged my mom not to tell me anything but I'm not as lucky as her cause of course I have to regain my memory. It but hey at least I've got a chance to be with her again. 

"But aren't you curious what if there is someone special in your past?" I bravely asked.

"I don't think I have one. If I do, why did they let me go through all that by myself? I even told my mom that my past doesn't matter anymore and so I'm not interested to know what happened to me." . I wish I didn't asked that question cause it ripped my heart apart. I just pulled myself together not to shed any single tears in front of her.

"It makes sense though." I stood up to wash my plate but she stopped me and volunteers that she'll do it since I'm still injured. I don't have the energy to argue and so I just let her. After that conversation, I just locked my room and cried myself out. Then I took the treasure box that my mom kept for me. 

3 years ago.....

"Seulgi, are you sure that you don't want to learn about your past?"

I shaked my head. "Mom, for the 100th times I said I don't." 

"I respect your decision for now but if the time comes and you are ready just open it and everything should be here." Then she gave me this locked  treasure box and the key.

"Mom, I dont want it." I was going to throw it but then she grabbed it from me again. 

"No, Seulgi. You don't know what the future will bring and this might help you someday. I'm keeping it for now."

There were times that I was so tempted to ask my mom about this box. I grabbed the key and opened it. And , my memories with Irene was like coming all at once in full details. Tears were flowing non stop as I saw the last picture that we took together. It was our 2nd years anniversary and we went to this amusement park. 

"Babe, thank you so much for today. I'm so happy to be with you. I know that we're still young and people and our parents specially might think that we're crazy and that our love w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter