Am I jealous?

A Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

I'm so glad when Nurse Sunmi came. Oh my gosh my heart. Seulgi's face, she looked at me like I'm her world. Aisshh but why does she looked at me that way? And why do I feel this way? Do I have feelings for her? But when? How? I hated her very existence.  I shaked my head and pull myself together. 

As soon as she stepped out of the clinic, our eyes met and she immediately asked why I'm still there. Ughhh well I have to cause I told Wendy I'm gonna drive us. When I told her that, she immediately called Wendy and I can sense from her aura, looks like someone will be buried alive tomorrow. 

When we're in the car, it's really quite. Well to tell you honestly, I still haven't move on from that clinic scene. And then...

"Irene, can we go somewhere?" 

"Huh?"

"I said if we can go somewhere... like somewhere to eat cause I'm starving to death."

I don't know but I can't help but smile from her cuteness. "Starving to death huh?" I have never imagine that me and her will have this casual conversation.

"Of course. Where do you want to go Kang?" I said. 

As soon as I said that I swear her eyes lit up and her mood drastically changed. 

"Are you sure?"

"You heard me. And so where do you wanna go?"

"Okay I want to go to this park that sells street foods. Ughhh I'm so craving for it." She said excitedly.

"Park it is then." 

"Oh my god...thank you...thank you...." and then all of a sudden she just kissed me on my cheeks as I stopped at a red light. 

What the is that? And what the is wrong with my heart? I was so annoyed at her but when I looked at her, she was schocked herself. 

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry Irene." 

"What the hell is that for?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter