Unexpected

A Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

After remembering everything I felt like . Irene has a permanent amnesia because of me. It should have been me but she sacrificed herself and protected me. If only I have listened to her right away maybe... just maybe.. we wouldn't be in an accident and we're still together. My heart was breaking into tiny pieces and I hurts like hell. 

"Babe, can you please slow down?"Irene worriedly said. 

"But babe, they are still following us. If I slow down, they will be able to get us."

"But Seul at this point in time, we'll be in accident if you don't slow it down." 

"Ugghhh alright...alright. I'm sorry babe." I was slowing down the speed of the car when another car hit us.

"Seul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

I tried to open my eyes and I was horrified to see Irene's body with so much blood on top of me. She freaking wrapped her body just to protect me from the impact. The moment I saw that I believe that my brain choose to forget those memories. It was a terrifying moment that anyone would choose to not to remember. 

Maybe, Irene is better off without me. Maybe it's better that she have a permanent amnesia so she wouldn't remember a reckless person like me. She almost died because of me and I swear the guilt was eating me. Now, how can I face her knowing that a part of her was lost because of me?

We were entering at the gate when Rose mentioned me about the threat to Irene's group. 

"Seulgi, have you read the most talked about post in the student's site today about Irene and her group?"

"Hello Rose...Knowing Seulgi..I would say she haven't read it and I bet she wouldn't ca-------- ." Wendy said.

"What about Irene? Is she okay? What happened? Can I see the post?" I saw how Rose and Wendy's eyes widen. 

"What the hell! Give me that damn phone of yours" I grabbed Rose's phone at her.

Tonight Irene, Jisoo and Joy will be dead posted by anonymous.

"Who the hell posted this ?" I yelled. 

"What the is your problem Seulgi? Why are you yelling at us?" Wendy said.

"I'm not yelling at you guys. I'm just asking." I said in a higher tone. 

"Just asking.? Like we would know who posted that. Can't you see it's anonymous!" Wendy replied in a higher tone too. 

"Woahhhh....woahhh chill out guys." Rose said.

"What's with the deal with Irene huh? You're never this worried for her. We've been friends for a long time and we know you Seulgi. You know what, actually this is the first time we saw this side of yours when it comes to other and not to mention it's Bae that we're talking about here. I'm dying to know what's the story behind that action of yours just now. So spill."

I was speechless for a minute and then Rose said as she held Wendy's wrist. "It's okay Seulgi, if you don't want to talk about it now. We'll wait." 

The moment she said that I thought that I will have to tell them eventually so why would I prolong it when in fact I needed their support now more than ever. They were about to walk again when I told them. "Irene...She was my gilfriend before the accident." Rose and Wendy  gasped. And then I told them what happened.

"Oh my frea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter