Is She The One?

A Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

Flashback

"Babe, can you please slow down?" the girl next to me said worriedly. 

"But babe, they are still following us. If I slow down, they will be able to get us."

"But Seul at this point in time, we'll be in accident if you don't slow it down." 

"Ugghhh alright...alright. I'm sorry babe." I was slowing down the speed of the car when..........

"Seul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

"Seul.....gi.... Seul...gi....wake up! Oh my goodness! " I opened my eyes and saw a worried Irene. Where am I? and why does her voice sounds so similar with that girl? Wait what is that? Is that  a dream or my memories? Ughhh as I try to think about it, it gives me more head ache.

"What the hell is wrong with you Kang? You're gonna give me a heart attack with your wierdness?"

"What do you mean wierdness?"

"Well earlier when that base ball thing happened, you started crying and then you collapsed. And then here, you were crying again while sleeping as if you're having a nightmare!"

"Is that so? I'm so sorry."

"Really? That's all you're gonna say."

"Well, what do you want me to tell you? Anyways who the hell tells you to jumped in front of me and shielded me from that ranging base ball. Hmmm now tell me Irene, why did you do that?"

And with that the great Bae became speechless. "Don't tell me -------"

"Don't even go there Kang. I don't like you." 

"Woaahhh.... woahhhh....defensive much. It's okay though Bae. Soon I'll be yours..."

And with that she grabbed my collar. "Don't make fun of me Kang. Put this on your mind, I will never ever like someone like you." And then she walked out.

Wow, she's really something else. I don't know but I felt hurt with her words. Ughhh at some point I felt so guilty as well, I should have just said thank you instead of teasing her. But I can't help though. She said I'm weird but she seemed to be weirder. I mean why would she protect me? 

 

Dinner time with the Baes' and my mom................

If looks could kill by I swear I will be dead now with how Irene looks at me. 

"Hey Seulgi, I'm asking you. How was your day in school? I heard you collapsed. Are you sure, you're okay now."

"Oh yeah Mr. Bae. I'm totally okay now. Thanks to Irene I was taken care of immediately." I replied as I smirked at Irene. I just love to . 

I got startled when someone kicked me under the table. I was mentally screaming. " that hurts." I looked at Irene and she was smiling.

"Yah, that's right dad. She should be thankful to me cause I carry her from the gym all the way to the clinic." She sarcastically said.

So what my friends told me was right. I still can't believe that she will do that for me. Maybe she wasn't that bad as her reputation in school.

Then my mom quickly grabbed her hand and said "Thank you Iren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter