I Hate Her

A Fight For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

I just ing can't believe that I will be in the same class with that Kang.. Ugghhh I'm pretty much sure that my dad is the one behind all of these. I swear I'm gonna talk to him later when I get home.

"What the hell, Irene! Can't you do something with all of this  being in the same class with that Kang's group." Joy annoyingly said.

"I will try to talk to my dad but don't expect anything. As much as I hate them, my dad always do things on purpose." To be honest, we own this school together with the Kangs. 

"What do you think is your dad's purpose?" I know why he's doing all of this but I just pretented that I didn't know. 

"I don't know Joy." I coldly said.

"Hey girls, I don't think it's that bad. I mean now I can get a chance to be close with my crush Rose." 

"Ughhh Jisoo.. You and that Rose.. oh please that Rose is straight as a pole besides she belongs to Kang's group and that freaking Wendy is so annoying." Joy said.

"Wendy is annoying. Why? Is it because she's showing interest in you." Jisoo said teasing Joy.

"Ughhh don't even mention it. I'm having chills all over my body." 

"Enough of that. Let's go to our class now." And then we went to our class and as soon as I entered the room,it's so loud and chaotic and then after a second a flying eraser hit my face. What the hell, it hurts.

Everybody's eyes widen and got quiet. I picked up the eraser and annoying yelled. "Who the throw this eraser?" and then someone said "Lisa" and pointed at one girl that looked so terrified now. 

I quickly grabbed her collar and asked. "Are you the one that hit my face with this freaking eraser?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to -------" I didn't let her finished and pushed her. She was on the verge of crying but I don't care. Nobody hurts me and get away with it whether it's an accident or on purpose.

I signalled Joy and Jisoo to get her and hold her up and they quickly followed. I was gonna throw the eraser back at her when someone held my arm.I turned around and saw Kang Seulgi. Ughhh 

"Stop it Bae."

"And who are you to tell me what to do?" I tried to get away but then she tighten her grip more. 

"I won't let you go so you better------" I cut her off and ...

"Oh yeah how about this?" I used my body and other hand to gave her a punch on her face. She was bleeding when she faced me but she just looked at me without emotion and then she wiped her blood. 

I was so surprised by that. What is she? Then she whispered s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter