Hurt

Crush Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kim Minju,”

 

Wonyoung and Yujin were surprised by Minju sudden appearance at the entrance.

 

“What are you doing here?” Yujin asked.
“Yujin, can we talk?”
“Okay, go ahead,”
“No, in private,” Minju said.

 

Yujin turned to Wonyoung as if she was looking for help.

 

“Just talk to her, I will wait for you here,” Wonyoung suggested.
“Wait here, I will be back shortly,”

 

Wonyoung nodded.

 

“Let’s go,”

 

Yujin and Minju went to Minju’s car. They sat at the backseat while Minju’s driver wait outside. Yujin looked outside as she did not want to face Minju.

 

“What is it Minju?”
“Why didn’t you answer my call?” Minju asked.
“My phone? Owh, Wonyoung took it,”
“Yujin, are you mad at me?” Minju questioned.
“I’m not,”
“Yujin, did I do something wrong to you?”
“You did not, I’m just busy,” Yujin lied.
“Yujin, if there is something wrong, please tell me,”
“Minju seriously, there is nothing wrong,” Yujin replied, cold.
“Yujin, this is so not you, did something happen?”
“Minju, I told you it’s nothing,”
“If you said so,” Minju let out a sighed.
“So, anything else?” Yujin was getting uncomfortable.
“I have a problem, I-,”
“Minju, if you have a problem, don’t look for me. Ask your girlfriend Kim Chaewon for help. I don’t want her to misunderstand us again. So, look for her when you need someone,” Yujin raised her voice.

 

Minju could not believe what she just heard. Yujin she knew would never talk like that to her.

 

“Yujin, what-,”
“Minju, I’m sick of being your second choice. I’m sick at the fact that you will only find me when you need something, I don’t want to be your knight in shining armour anymore, I want to live freely, free from my stupid love for you, you love Kim Chaewon so please, stop looking for me,”

 

Yujin took a deep breath and said,

 

“Don’t look for me again, go to Chaewon instead, I don’t want to get hurt again,”

 

Yujin exited the car and walked back to the apartment. Minju froze in her car, speechless at what Yujin said. It’s hurt. Worst then when Chaewon broke up with her. A tear fell from her eyes and she muttered,

 

“Yujin, I’m sorry,”

 

= = = = = 

 

Yujin walked back to the apartment entrance. She felt so sad but at the same time a part of her was happy because it felt like she had let go one of her biggest burden. She told Minju what she really felt and now she felt more at ease.

 

“Yujin!”

 

Yujin saw Wonyoung standing in front of her. Wonyoung looks concerned. Yujin curved a smile on her lips.

 

“Hey there Wonnie,”
“Yujin! Are you okay?”
“Never better,” 

 

Yujin walked closer to Wonyoung. She was gloomy earlier but now that Wonyoung was there, she felt better. Her heart felt better.

 

“Wonnie,”
“What is it? Is there something wrong?” Wonyoung asked.
“Can I hug you?”

 

Wonyoung was not given a chance to talk. Yujin wrapped her hand on Wonyoung’s waist and hugged her. She put her head on Wonyoung’s shoulder and now she felt so comfortable. Wonyoung was surprised,

 

“Yujinnie? Is everything okay?” Wonyoung questioned again.
“Just stay like this for a while, please,”

 

Wonyoung let Yujin hugged her and at the same time Wonyoung patted Yujin’s back. She did not know what happened but since Yujin was okay, she shrugged it off. Yujin is fine and that’s all matter. From a distance, Minju was watching Yujin and Wonyoung. It made her sad and the feeling of jealousy arise inside her. It was unpleasant for her to watch and disturbing.

 

“This is not right,”

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeyeon was unhappy the whole evening. Today they practice a lot of scene of Bella and Jacob so it means there were a lot of Sakura and Kaeun scene together. Chaeyeon made a lot of mistake and did not even talked much during practice. From Chaeyeon observation, she knew Kaeun noticed her death glared towards her but she seemed unbothered. Kaeun kept clinging on Sakura that it made Chaeyeon frustrated. Yena was absent because she was sick.

 

“Chaeyeon, can you focus? You keep making mistake!” Seulgi told her as they did the group dance.
“Sorry,” 
“Chaeyeon please, I’m getting tired of repeating this part for the nth time,” Lisa whined.
“We have been practicing this dance for 2 hours,” Jennie added.
“Guys, seriously I’m sorry,” 
“It’s okay, let’s start from the top,” Irene cut them.

 

Chaeyeon lost her focus again as she saw Kaeun and Sakura at the corner of the room, practicing their lines and laughing. Chaeyeon got distracted again and this time she lost her balance and tripped. 

 

“Arghhhh!!!”

 

Chaeyeon holds her right arm, she sprained her arm. She could barely move it.

 

“Chaeyeon!”

 

Sakura touched Chaeyeon’s hand but she shoved it off. Sakura was taken aback by Chaeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter