Knowing You

Crush Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yes, I got hit,”
“Where did you got hit? Does it hurt?” Sakura asked in concern.
“Unnie, I’m joking,” 

 

Sakura pulled away from Wonyoung, looking at her in disbelief.

 

“That was mean Wonyoung!” 
“Sorry unnie, but are you okay? I mean your clothes are wet,”
“I’m fine, don’t worry,”

 

The rain stopped and both Wonyoung and Sakura resumed walking home. They talked about lots of thing, getting to know each other more.

 

= = = = =

 

Yujin was in her room, sitting on her study table. Yujin was scrolling through her phone. She smiled at every picture she saw. 

 

“I wonder what you are doing there?”

 

Yujin looked outside the window. The rain stopped. Yujin was reminded of that person and she felt happy when she thought of everything that happened between them.

 

“I miss you,”

 

= = = = =

 

Wonyoung took a quick shower before she rushed to the kitchen and started cooking. She wanted to make chicken soup with rice. Since the weather was cold, it would be good to eat something hot. Actually she was thinking of sending it to Sakura. Wonyoung put her heart into the soup, hoping that Sakura would love it. 

 

When Wonyoung finished cooking, Chaeyeon just reached home. Wonyoung was ready with a bowl of soup on her hand when Chaeyeon arrived at the door.

 

“Wonnie? Where are you going?”
“I’m sending this to our neighbour,”
“What? You cooked?” Chaeyeon was surprise.
“Yes, and there was some on the table, let’s eat together when I get back,”

 

Chaeyeon eyes Wonyoung who was going to the next door. As far as Chaeyeon knew, Wonyoung never cooked for her. Chaeyeon cooked for her instead. Chaeyeon walked to the kitchen and she saw the soup on the table. 

 

“This must be the soup, looks delicious,”

 

Chaeyeon took a spoon and scoop the soup. She blew on it to cool it down and when she took a sip, she almost threw up.

 

“Yuckss!!! What is that taste?”

 

The soup tasted so salty and spicy for unknown reason. Wonyoung appeared and she greeted Chaeyeon.

 

“Unnie, how is it?”
“Wonnie, this soup is so salty and spicy, it is not edible to eat,” 
“Really, but I thought it tasted good,”

 

With a full confidence, Wonyoung took the spoon from Chaeyeon’s hand and scoop the soup before tasting it. 

 

“Ewwww!!!”

 

Wonyoung squealed as the saltiness kicked in. 

 

“I thought it’s good,” Wonyoung cried.
“See, told ya, wait! You sent it to Sakura right?”

 

Wonyoung widened her eyes and immediately she ran back to Sakura’s house along with Chaeyeon. Wonyoung knocked repeatedly on the door and Yujin opened it, with her grumpy face.

 

“What do you want?”
“Where is Kkura unnie?”
“Eating,”

 

Wonyoung pushed Yujin and sprinted to the kitchen. At the same time, Sakura was on the dining table, ready to eat. On her hand was a spoon filled with Wonyoung’s chicken soup.

 

“Wonyoung! Chaeyeon! Come eat!”

 

Sakura was about to feed herself but Wonyoung did not want her to. Everything happened in a slow motion. Wonyoung in a speed of light jumped over the table, straight to Sakura, pushing her along with the chair to the floor. Wonyoung fell on top of Sakura and Sakura froze from the shocked. Yujin and Chaeyeon covered their mouth as they saw the messed floor. Wonyoung literally slide on the dining table, causing all the dishes to be thrown out to the floor.

 

“Wonyoung!” Chaeyeon called.

 

Wonyoung was still on top of Sakura, heart fluttered because of their closeness. 

 

“Jang Wonyoung!” Chaeyeon called again and this time Wonyoung realised she did something terrible. She stood and she saw the mess she made. 

 

“Ouch...”

 

Wonyoung turned and she saw Sakura holding her back. Sakura was feeling the back pain because of the sudden attack. Wonyoung knew she was in trouble.

 

“Why did you jump on me?” Sakura asked.
“I don’t want you to eat that soup,”
“Idiot kid,” Yujin blurted out with her bitter face.
“Saku-chan, are you okay?” Chaeyeon asked in concerned.

 

Wonyoung widened her eyes. Saku-chan? She wondered since when did Chaeyeon called Sakura like that?

 

“I’m good Chae, just my dinner is all gone,” 

 

Wonyoung felt bad for Sakura and felt worse as she caused trouble in Sakura’s house.

 

“Nevermind, let’s clean up this place first and I will cook us dinner later,” Chaeyeon said.
“You will cook us dinner?”

 

Wonyoung saw Sakura’s shining eyes as she looked at Chaeyeon and somehow it hurts Wonyoung.

 

“That’s not my fault, so I’m going to my room,”

 

Yujin gave Wonyoung another cold look before she walked back to her room.

 

“Rude,” Wonyoung whispered to herself.

 

Chaeyeon and Wonyoung helped Sakura to clean up her house. After that, Chaeyeon went to cook while Wonyoung and Sakura cleaned themselves. Shortly after, Sakura came to Chaeyeon’s house along with Yujin. Chaeyeon prepared the table and invited them for dinner. Wonyoung did n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter