Everything Will Be Alright

Crush Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stop looking if it’s hurt,”

 

Wonyoung touched the hand who was blocking her view slowly removed it. She turned back to face the person. Yujin was standing there looking all worried.

 

“I guess this is how you feel when you saw Minju the other day,” 
“Maybe...,”
“Yujinnie...I’m hurt, I want to cry,” Wonyoung tears started falling.
“Just cry if that can help you to fee better,”
“Yuninnie...uwa....”

 

Wonyoung started to cry and Yujin pulled her for a hug. Yujin pat Wonyoung’s back to calm her down.

 

“Wonnie, don’t worry, it will heal soon,”

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeyeon wondered what happened to Wonyoung for the past few days. Wonyoung did not talk much and she spent most of her time in her room. Wonyoung did eat with Chaeyeon but that was it. Chaeyeon is worried that she met Yujin to ask but Yujin told her nothing. What surprised her more, Wonyoung told her that she is going to join Yujin for the school trip during the weekend. Chaeyeon was unable to join because of her practice and so did Sakura. She was hesitating to let Wonyoung go in that condition but since was there with her, Chaeyeon agreed. Wonyoung was still cold at her the morning she left but Chaeyeon shrugged it off. She thought maybe Wonyoung needed space.

 

Wonyoung sat next to Yujin on the bus but she was still quite throughout the journey. She put on her airpod on and rested her head back to sleep. Wonyoung was fast asleep as usual and the cool Yujin helped to lean Wonyoung’s head on her shoulder. Yujin took out her phone and captured Wonyoung’s sleeping face and also took a selca together. She grinned at the picture she took and made it as he home screen picture. She lowered her body to make Wonyoung comfortable and soon, joined Wonyoung in the dreamland.

 

When they reached the camp, they were divided into tqo person per tent. Yujin and Wonyoung paired up and stayed in a tent. Yujin noticed Wonyoung’s face looked pale.

 

“Hey Wonnie, are you okay?”
“I’m fine,”

 

Yujin watched as Wonyoung arranged her stuff. Yujin had not seen Wonyoung smile at all since that night. Wonyoung was silent and shut herself down from the world. Wonyoung followed Yujin to the camp because she wanted to run away from Chaeyeon and Sakura. Yujin rose up and grabbed Wonyoung’s wrist. Wonyoung shoved her hand away bit Yujin grabbed it again, and this tight enough.

 

“Yujin what are you doing?” Wonyoung was annoyed.
“I’m the one who should ask you that, what are you doing to yourself now? This is unlike you! This is not Wonyoung that I know,” Yujin angered.
“Don’t mind me! Just take care of your own business,”

 

Wonyoung struggled to free herself bit Yujin’s grip is too strong. Yujin was glaring at her.

 

“You think with you acting like this it will solve problem?”
“Yujin...let me go!”
“No! Listen Wonyoung! Listen to me!” Yujin said, sharp.

 

Wonyoung and Yujin eyes met.

 

“When I was hurt by Minju, you told me everything will be alright because I have you and Kkura unnie by my side, so now, I want to tell you the same,”

 

Yujin took a deep breathe. She loosen her grip on Wonyoung’s hand and cupped her face instead.

 

“Wonnie...everything will be alright, because you have me by your side,”

 

Wonyoung felt something touched her heart. Something that made her tears fell. She lost it. Wonyoung bit her lip to stop herself from crying but she could not. She ended up crying out on Yujin’s shoulder, in Yujin’s arm.

 

“It’s okay Wonnie, just cry, I will be here for you,”
“Yujinnie...this...is...how...you...feel...”
“Don’t think too much about it, like I said, everything will be alright,”
“Thank...you...yujin...nie...”

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeyeon went to Sakura house for a movie date. It was almost 9pm when Chaeyeon came. Sakura was ready with popcorn and a bottle of cola. Chaeyeon took a seat on the couch and Sakura joined her later, sitting next to her, with her hand wrapped around Chaeyeon’s shoulder. Chaeyeon leaned her head on Sakura’s chest and wrapped her arm on her waist. The movie Angry Birds started playing. They munched on their popcorn while watching. Sakura was enjoying the movie but Chaeyeon was thinking of Wonyoung.

 

“Chae...is there something wrong?”
“Wonyoung....she bother me these past few days,” Chaeyeon revealed her worry.
“Why? What happened?”
“She won’t talk to me, she avoids me, like I did something wrong to her,”

 

Sakura paused the movie. She hugged Chaeyeon, placing her chin in Chaeyeon’s head. Chaeyeon was under her chin, snuggled closer

 

“Yujin told me about Wonnie,” Sakura started.
“Eh?”
“I don’t know how to tell you and I told Yujin to stay quite about it,”
“What is it about?” 
“Wonnie saw you and me kissing the other night,” Sakura said.

 

Chaeyeon pulled away from Sakura. She was confused. She looked at Sakura, hoping for more explanation.

 

“So what if she saw you and me kiasing?”
“Chae...you didn’t realise it?” 
“Realise what? What did I miss?” 
“Wonnie likes me,” Sakura revealed.
“WHAT THE F-“

 

Chaeyeon covered before the cursed word

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter