Here For You

Crush Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin was running like a lighting to Minju’s place. Minju had arrive from Japan and when she called Yujin, something happened. The cheerful greeting turned sorrow when Minju suddenly cried.

 

“Can you come?”

 

Minju did not even need to ask twice. Yujin came running to her, like Usain Bolt. When Yujin reached the hotel she went straight to Minju’s room. She pressed the doorbell and Minju showed up a few seconds later. 

 

“Yujin...”

 

Yujin saw Minju who was completely in tears.

 

“I’m here,”

 

Yujin took a step closer and pulled Minju into her arms. Minju who was sobbing earlier cried louder.

 

“She is so mean...I hate her,” Minju cried.
“It will be fine Minju, I’m here for you now,”

 

Yujin let Minju cried in her arm as she Minju’s hair slowly, hoping that she would calm down. Yujin knew exactly who hurt Minju. It was the same person again and over again. Minju is in love with that girl but that girl kept hurting her. Yujin told Minju repeatedly to forget about her but Minju never listened. Minju kept getting back together with that girl. After a few months, they will fight again and Minju will call Yujin for help. Yujin always wish that Minju forget about that girl but Minju never did. She loves her too much.

 

After a long crying session, Minju finally settled down and was lying down on her bed in Yujin’s arm. She was hugging Yujin, burying her face under Yujin’s neck.

 

“Yujinnie,” Minju called.
“Yes?”
“Thank you for coming again, you are always there when I need you,”
“What are you talking about, we are friends,”

 

Yes. Friend. Minju always think of Yujin a s a friend but Yujin? Yujin loves Minju more than anything. Yujin will do anything for Minju but Minju did not realise that because her eyes were all set on that girl. She could not see Yujin’s love. Yujin and Minju knew each other since middle school in Japan. Minju is a famous star so nobody dared to be friend with her except Yujin. Everything goes well until Minju met that girl on a shooting set. They fell in love and started to date. Yujin was unable to tell her real feelings to Minju so she stayed by Minju’s side as a friend. However, Minju and that girl kept breaking up and reconciled which annoyed Yujin. And now, when Minju’s in trouble, she will look for Yujin and Yujin will came running to her like a hero.

 

“Yujinnie,”
“Yes?”
“I’m hungry,” Minju said.
“Do you want to go out or should we order from room service?”
“Room service, my fane will freak out when they see me in this state,”
“Okay, let me call,”

 

Yujin was about to get up but Minju hold her tight. 

 

“Minju? I need to make a call,”
“Yujinnie,” Minju called again, now looking at Yujin’s eyes.
“Yes?”
“Promise me you will never leave me,”
“I will never leave you,” Yujin touched her cheek and smiled.
“Thanks Yujinnie,”

 


= = = = =

 

When Yujin reached home, it was almost 11pm. Yujin saw Sakura waiting for her in the living room. Yujin knew she was in trouble when she saw Sakura glaring at her.

 

“Where did you go?” Sakura questioned like Yujin did something really bad.
“I met a friend, just hanging out,” Yujin lied.
“It’s Minju again right?”

 

Bingo! Yujin was getting nervous.

 

“When will you realize that she was only playing around with you?” 

 

Yujin looked down the floor.

 

“Yujin, she will return to that girl again and she will dump you again! Aren’t you tired of getting hurt? You are my sister. I don’t want you to get hurt!”
“Unnie, I love her,” Yujin said, soft.
“You love her, yes you love her. But does she loves you back?”

 

Yujin’s heart broke from the question. 

 

“She doesn’t love you, she loves that girl, not you. She just call for you when she was hurt by that girl am I right?”
“You are always right unnie,” Yujin replied.
“Yujin, I really don’t want to upset you, but-“
“You said enough, everything you say is true but that doesn’t mean I will stop fighting for my love, you can say anything you want, but still, I won’t stop. I will fight for Minju,”
“YUJIN! STOP THIS NONSENSE ACT!” Sakura shouted in anger.
“NO! I WILL NEVER!”

 

Yujin ran to the entrance and left the house after slamming the door hard. Sakura took a deep breathe to calm herself down.

 

“That kid with her temper, I’m getting headache,”

 

= = = = =

 

Wonyoung was walking back home from her ice-cream hunting. She was eating her usual mint chocolate ice-cream cone with another vanilla ice-cream in a plastic bag for Chaeyeon. She stopped when she saw Yujin in front of the same LED advertisement again. Yujin was staring at it again. Wonyoung saw Yujin’s gloomy face so she walked slowly to her side.

 

“You really are a big fan of Kim Minju don’t you?” Wonyoung greeted which surprised Yujin.
“Wonyoung...what are you doing here at this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter