Loser

Crush Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You like Kkura unnie right?”

 

Wonyoung gasped. 

 

“I know it Wonyoung! You have a crush on her!”
“No I’m not!” Wonyoung denied and walked ahead.

 

Yujin ran after her and wrapped her arms on Wonyoung’s shoulder. They walked together.

 

“Look at you blushing when I mention her name!” Yujin pointed at Wonyoung’s cheek.
“I’m not! Why are you teasing me? Go away!”

 

Yujin ruffled on Wonyoung’s hair.

 

“This baby is in love!”
“Yah!!!”

 

Yujin saw Wonyoung’s angry face and laughed. 

 

“I’m scared!”
“Miyawaki Yujin! You are dead!”

 

Yujin ran for her life while Wonyoung caught after her. From a distance, Sakura was watching the two of them, smiling proud,

 

“Yujin is smiling,”

 

= = = = =

 

A few days later, Sakura was at the apartment rooftop, lying on the bench, staring at the night sky. On her hand was the script for the upcoming musical. They will perform a musical version of Twilight where Sakura took the role of Bella Swan while Chaeyeon was going to be Edward Cullen. Lee Kaeun, a girl who passed the auditioned was casted Jacob Black, Irene as Rosalie Hale, Seulgi as Emmett Cullen, Jennie as Alice Cullen and Lisa as Jasper Hale. Yena? She was going to be Carlisle Cullen.

 

“I better practice,”

 

Sakura played a song from her phone and started to dance. She never thought that she will be ended up enjoying dancing this much. It made her happy. 

 

“Amazing!”

 

Sakura stopped when she heard the familiar voice from the door. She saw Wonyoung approaching while clapping her hand in amazement.

 

“Unnie! You are so good!”
“Wonnie! What are you doing here at this hour?”
“I can’t sleep so I thought I might get some fresh air, then I met you here, what a coincidence,” Wonyoung said.
“I see, well, want to get some ice-cream with me?”

 

Wonyoung’s eye sparkled at the invitation.

 

“Sure!”

 

Wonyoung and Sakura walked to the nearby convenience store, bought ice-cream and decided to stroll at the park. 

 

“This feels good,” Wonyoung was excited.
“Night air is the best, cold and calming,” 
“You are right,” Wonyoung agreed.
“Wonnie wait,”

 

Wonyoung stopped when Sakura suddenly turned to her.

 

“What is it unnie?”
“Clumsy,”

 

Sakura wiped Wonyoung’s side lip with her thumb, removing the ice-cream stain on it. Wonyoung’s heart fluttered at the unexpected skinship. Her heart beats like crazy as she saw Sakura puppy eyes looking at her while smiling prettily.

 

“Wonnie? Are you okay?” Sakura asked in concern when she noticed Wonyoung did not even flinch.
“Owh, I’m fine, just fine,”

 

Wonyoung her ice-cream and walked ahead of Sakura. Her fluttering heart made her insane.

 

“Wonnie! Wait for me!”

 

Sakura caught after Wonyoung and when she did, she walked side by side with her.

 

“Wonnie, I have a question,”
“What is it unnie?”
“About Chaeyeon,”

 

Wonyoung’s heart felt uneasy but she kept walking.

 

“Chae unnie? What about her?”
“Do you know what she likes?” Sakura asked.
“Ermm, she likes to dance obviously,”
“I know that, you know maybe the thing she want, something she don’t have but she really wants it,” Sakura explained.
“I have no idea about what she wants but why did you ask?”
“I’m just curious,” Sakura lower her voice.
“Do you like her?” Wonyoung randomly questioned.
“No! No! We are just friend!” Sakura denied.
“Good,” 
“Good? Why?”

 

Wonyoung covered , she realised she said something wrong.

 

“I mean, err…nothing!”

 

Wonyoung walked fast ahead again which made Sakura puzzled. Sakura scratched her head, wondering why did Wonyoung act like that.

 

“Wonnie! Wait for me!”

 

= = = = =

 

The musical practice was over and everyone left the practice room except for Sakura and Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon was still dancing while Sakura sat on the side, watching Chaeyeon dancing. Sakura could not even blink because Chaeyeon was dancing skilfully and was very precise. All her move was beautiful and she was like a feather. As the music stopped, Chaeyeon ended her dance with a strong pose. Sakura gave her an applause.

 

“Bravo Chaeyeon! Fantastic!” Sakura shouted.
“Thanks,”

 

Sakura rise from her seat with a towel and went to Chaeyeon. She wiped the sweat on Chaeyeon’s face. Chaeyeon let Sakura did what she want. Actually, she enjoyed the attention she received from Sakura. Staring at Sakura gently wiped her face is such a mood. Chaeyeon loves it that her heart fluttered. Sakura looked so charming and attractive.

 

“Pretty,” Chaeyeon blurted out.
“What did you say?”
“You…are pretty,” Chaeyeon repeated.
“Eh? What nonsense are you talking about?”
“I’m honest, you are very pretty that you make my heart flutter,” Chaeyeon said.
“Chaeyeon…,” Sakura stared into Chaeyeon’s eyes.
“If you keep doing this, I don’t know what will happen to me,”
“Why? Did I do something bad?”
“Yes, you are very bad,”
“Huh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter