Pretty Girls

Crush Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a day before the school semester start. Wonyoung, a 17 years old girl, with a long black hair and extra long leg was walking alone, shopping some stuff for school. Her presence alone was enough to make people around switched their attention to her. She is a total beauty. But, Wonyoung is a humble person so she just smile at them. Wonyoung never use her beauty to take advantage of the others. 

 

Wonyoung will be going to Izone High the next day as a first year student so she was quite nervous. She bought all the thing she needed such as clothes, new bag and stationaries. Izone High is known as the best school in town and to get there, you need to score extremely well and Wonyoung did that. Her parents work in USA and Wonyoung lives with her cousin, Lee Chaeyeon. Wonyoung refused to follow her parent to USA because she wanted to complete her study in Korea. 

 

“OUCH!”

 

Wonyoung was too busy with her phone that she bumped into someone. They both fell down along with their stuff.

 

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!"

 

Wonyoung repeatedly apologized as she picked up the things on the floor. There were books and shopping bags on the ground. Wonyoung handed the stranger all the thing she picked and bowed 90°.

 

“I’m really sorry,” Wonyoung said.
“Hey, it’s okay,”

 

The voice was enough to make Wonyoung’s heart goes dokki dokki. Wonyoung touched her chest and raised her head slowly. The light was shining bright behind that person that it took some time before the face was reveal. And when it does, Wonyoung froze along with the time. The person in front of her was smiling prettily that Wonyoung felt like her heart was about to burst. She met beautiful people before but the person in front of her was on another level.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

That girl touched Wonyoung’s hand slightly and Wonyoung could feel the electricity hitting her.

 

“You are pretty,” Wonyoung blurted randomly.
“What did you day?"

 

Wonyoung realised the nonsense she just said and bowed again, repeatedly.

 

“I’m really sorry I hit you, sorry,” 
“It’s nothing, there is nothing to be sorry about,”
“Really?”

 

That girl nodded and gave Wonyoung a thumbs up. Somehow, Wonyoung found her attractive.

 

“I will get going now, be careful when you walk Miss...what is your name?”
“Wonyoung, Jang Wonyoung,” Wonyoung introduced herself.
“Wonyoung, what a pretty name, just like the person itself,”
“How about you?” 
“I’m Miyawaki Sakura, just Sakura,”
“Nice to meet you and sorry about before,”
“It’s okay, I will leave now, see you around Wonyoung-shi,”

 

Wonyoung watched as Sakura gets further. Wonyoung grinned like an idiot and said,

 

“Sakura....just wonderful,” 

 

= = = = =

 

Wonyoung just finished cleaning up her room and was lying down on her bed. She scrolled through her phone and suddenly Sakura popped out in her mind.

 

“She is really pretty...and kind...and soft spoken...and her voice...”
“Wait what am I talking about? I just met her once!”

 

Wonyoung covered her face with a pillow and again, Sakura appeared. Wonyoung threw the pillow away and sat.

 

“Why she keep appearing in my mind?”
“Wonnie!! Come out!”

 

Wonyoung heard Chaeyeon calling her from the outside so she rushed to meet her. Wonyoung saw Chaeyeon standing at the door with a plate of rice cake on her hand. Lee Chaeyeon is a 19 years old girl, a senior at Izone High, very pretty, athletic and of course, a very smart student. Her parent lives in Jeju Island and since she wanted to complete her study in at Izone High, her parent gifted her the apartment in Seoul. Chaeyeon is very popular in school because she is very friendly and outspoken. When she wants something, she will work hard to get it and of course, a very good cook.

 

“Rice cake?”
“You don’t know right?”
“Did I miss something?” Wonyoung wondered.
“We have a new neighbour, they just move in yesterday, let’s visit them,”
“Neighbour?”
“Come Wonnie, follow me,”

 

Wonyoung followed Chaeyeon going to the next door apartment. Chaeyeon pressed the doorbell and a tall girl appeared. From her face, looked like she just woke up from her sleep. She rubbed her eyes and stared at Chaeyeon and Wonyoung from bottom to top.

 

“Who are you guys?”

 

Wonyoung swore the way that girl asked was so rude that she wanted to hit her. But, angel Chaeyeon was there with her endless smile.

 

“Hello, we are your neighbour and we want to give you this rice cake as a gift to welcome you here,” Chaeyeon handed her the plate. 
“Thank you and goodbye!”

 

That girl slammed the door leaving Chaeyeon and Wonyoung speechless. They looked at each other.

 

“Are we weird?” Chaeyeon questioned.
“Maybe?”

 

= = = = =

 

Chaeyeon was in the kitchen cooking dinner while Wonyoung was watching television. The door bell rang and Wonyoung rushed to open it. As soon as the door opened, Wonyoung stunned,

 

“Sakura...”

 

Sakura was at the door with the rude girl earlier. Sakura was smiling as usual that Wonyoung’s heart fluttered again.

 

“Wonyoung-shi!”
“You guys knew each other?” The rude girl asked.
“We met at the mall in the afternoon, the world is such a small place,” Sakura said.
“You are our new neighbour?” 
“Yes and this is my sister Miyawaki Yujin,” 

 

Sakura elbowed Yujin to greet properly and Yujin looked piss off but she did it anyway, of course half-heartedly.

 

“You gave us the rice cake earlier and I think Yujin didn’t thank you properly,” 

 

Just as Wonyoung was about to talk, Chaeyeon appeared while her hand busy tyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter