Heart Desire

Crush Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung dragged the drunk Chaewon inside her room. She was lucky Chaeyeon was sleeping at Sakura’s place so there was nobody home. Wonyoung placed Chaewon on her bed, took her shoe off. The next thing, Wonyoung saw Chaewon’s wet shirt because of the rain.

 

“She is going to get sick if she sleep wearing that,”

 

Wonyoung grabbed a towel, some clean shirt and pants  and sat next to Chaewon.

 

“But, I need to undress her first,”

 

Wonyoung blushed and her face felt hot. 

 

“I’m just going to close my eyes,”

 

Wonyoung closer her eyes and began to change Chaewon’s clothes. It was hard but she did peek a bit to make sure she did the right thing. Wonyoung was relief when she was done. She put the wet clothes inside the basket. Next, she pulled up the blanket for Chaewon to make sure she was not cold. Chaewon was in deep sleep. Wonyoung stared at Chaewon’s face, from her eyes, to her nose and stopped at her lips. Wonyoung remembered Chaewon kissed her before and honestly, that was her first kiss. Wonyoung touched her lips and she could feel Chaewon’s soft lips on hers. Wonyoung shook her head and hit her head a few times.

 

“Wonyoung! Get a grip of yourself!

 

Wonyoung rose up from the bed and immediately shower. Then, she went to do laundry and later she checked on Chaewon again. Chaewon was still in a deep sleep. Wonyoung close the door and slept in Chaeyeon’s room. She felt like there were lots of thing running in her mind but a flashback of Chaewon kissing her repeated the most. Wonyoung pity Chaewon because of what Minju did to her. Wonyoung felt bad for Chaewon because she was hurt by someone she loves dearly.

 

“I hope you can move on and have a new life,”

 

= = = = =

 

Chaewon woke up and found herself in a strange place. She rubbed her eyes and saw a big picture on the wall. A young lady smiling. So beautiful.

 

“ITS WONYOUNG!”

 

Chaewon jumped out of the bed. She checked herself. She was wearing a white shirt and a black pants.

 

“Why am I here?”

 

Chaewon walked out of the room. She peeked to scan around the house. She saw someone in the kitchen. It was Wonyoung who was busy preparing the table. Wonyoung noticed Chaewon standing at the door.

 

“Morning Chaewon! Wash up and have breakfast,” Wonyoung invited.

 

Chaewon simply nodded and went to the washroom. A few minutes later, she returned to Wonyoung and sat awkwardly across her. 

 

“How are you feeling?” Wonyoung asked.
“Better, I guess,”
“Eat this to cure your hangover,”

 

Chaewon ate the hangover soup quietly. Wonyoung watched, waiting for her response. Chaewon stopped as she noticed Wonyoung’s gaze.

 

“Ermm...this is good, thank you,”

 

Wonyoung smiled and started eating hers. But, Wonyoung could not concentrate. She kept lookibg at Chaewon’s lips. The flashback of their kiss kept replaying.

 

“Wonyoung, are you okay?”
“Yes, I’m just fine,”

 

Wonyoung thought that maybe Chaewon did not remember the kiss so she did not want to ask her about it. After breakfast, Chaewon get herself ready to leave. Wonyoung escorted Chaewon until the main door. 

 

“Thank you Wonyoung for helping me. I owe you again,” Chaewon bowed.
“It’s nothing, don’t worry,”
“I will call you,”
“Call me?”
“Yeah...to thank you properly,”
“There is no need Chaewon,”
“I insist,” Chaewon said.

 

Suddenly, the door across Wonyoung’s house opened and Yujin appeared. Yujin looked at Wonyoung and Chaewon suspiciously.

 

“What are you doing here?” Yujin asked Chaewon.

 

Chaewon did not answer but Yujin was scanning her from bottom to top. Yujin noticed Chaewon was using Wonyoung’s shirt.

 

“I’m asking. Why are you here so early in the morning?” Yujin questioned again.
“Yujin...she is just visit-,”
“I slept at Wonyoung place last night, any problem with it?” Chaewon cut Wonyoung.

 

Yujin glared at Chaewon. Yujin looked like she wanted to kill Chaewon. Yujin clenched her fist.

 

“Wonyoung, I will call you later, I’m going,” Chaewon tapped Wonyoung’s cheek, smiled and went home. Wonyoung blushed unknowingly at the sudden touch. Yujin saw it all and her heart was boiling for unknown reason. 
“Wonnie! Come with me!”

 

Yujin grabbed Wonyoung’s hand and dragged her to the rooftop. It was windy on the rooftop. Yujin let go of Wonyoung’s hand and stared at her.

 

“What was she doing at your place last night?” 
“Sleep?”
“Why did she sleep there?” Yujin asked, furious.
“None of your business,” 

 

Wonyoung was still annoyed at the fact Yujin and Minju were dating so she wanted to run away from Yujin. 

 

“It is my business!” Yujin almost shouted.
“Why is it your business?”
“You are my friend and I want to protect you!”
“Friend? What a joke. Just take care of Minju,”

 

Wonyoung was about to walk but Yujin grabbed her wrist.

 

“What is it now?” Wonyoung shoved Yujin’s hand.
“Did something happen between you two?”

 

Wonyoung flustered. Her mind went to the moment Chaewon kissed her. Her face turned red. Yujin noticed the change and concluded,

 

“Something did happen,”
“I’m leaving...”
“Did you guys kiss?” Yujin guessed.

 

Wonyoung was speechless. Yujin caught her. Her eyes met Yujin and for once she saw something in Yujin’s eyes. A disappoint

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter