Crimson Camellia

Crush Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin and Wonyoung were sitting on the bench at the park. It had been an hour since they sat there. Yujin was not talking nor doing anything, just in her own world, all blank. Wonyoung called Sakura earlier to tell her what happened and assured everything will be alright. Sakura told Wonyoung to take care of Yujin for her so there goes Wonyoung, waiting for Yujin to settle down.

 

Wonyoung thought of an idea to cheer Yujin up. She rose up from her seat and stood in front of Yujin. Yujin was puzzled by her action. Wonyoung played a song from her phone. It was the Three Bear song. 

 

“Kom se ma ri ga-“

 

Wonyoung did the dance passionately while Yujin,

 

“What are-“
“It’s the three bear song!”
“It’s weird,” 
“Come on! I know it’s cute!” 

 

Wonyoung kept dancing and unknowingly Yujin curved a smile on her lips. 

 

“Stop it...people are watching...”
“No! Not until you laugh,” Wonyoung was still dancing.
“Okay...hahaha...”

 

Yujin started laughing which looked fake and Wonyoung noticed that her laugh suddenly getting slow as tears fall down again from her eyes. Wonyoung stopped dancing and she kneeled in front of Yujin.

 

“Yujin!”
“You are so funny Wonyoung,” 

 

Yujin kept laughing with her unstoppable tears. Wonyoung cupped Yujin’s face.

 

“Yujin...” Wonyoung called, soft.

 

Yujin stopped her fake laugh and finally sobbing.

 

“It’s hurt a lot...too much...” Yujin cried.
“Yujin, I’m sorry...” Wonyoung started to tear up too.
“Why she keeps hurting me? Why? Why she choose her?” 
“She doesn’t deserve you,” 
“I love her....”

 

Wonyoung pulled Yujin into a hug. She Yujin’s hair slow.

 

“It’s okay Yujin, everything will be alright,” 
“I feel like dying,”
“No, you can’t! Remember, you still have Kkura unnie and me by your side,”
“Wonyoung, just kill me,”
“Don’t talk nonsense!”

 

Wonyoung let Yujin cried her heart out in her arm for another hour. When Yujin’s settled a bit, she took Yujin’s home.

 

= = = = =

 

It was almost 3 am when Yujim arrived. Sakura saw Yujin went straight to her room and sleep. Sakura thanked Wonyoung for the help and now she was standing in front of Yujin’s room. She hates to see Yujin in that state. She hates it when someone hurt her sister. Sakura took a deep breathe and twisted the door knob. She entered the room and saw Yujin lying down on her bed, covered in a blanket.

 

“Yujinnie?”

 

No answer. Sakura walked closer to the bed and sat on it.

 

“Is my puppy okay?” Sakura asked.

 

Still no answer. Sakura sighed. She pulled the blanket down and she saw Yujin covering her face.

 

“Come here,” Sakura said, soft.

 

Yujin pulled her hand away from her face, revealing her tears.

 

“Unnie....”
“My puppy,”

 

Sakura leaned down and hugged Yujin. She her hair soft while Yujin cried like a kid.

 

“Just cry....I’m here for you,”
“Unnie...I..hate...the...fact...that...you...are...always...right...,”
“No, I’m not,”
“You...are..right..Minju...doesn’t....love...me...” Yujin cried louder.
“Don’t worry, there are more people who loves you,”

 

Sakura stayed with Yujin for the rest of the night, comforting her precious sister, making sure she felt like she was not alone.

 

= = = = =

 

A week later, Yujin woke up when she heard noises from the outside. It was Saturday so Yujin wondered who was outside. She washed herself and went out to find Sakura, Chaeyeon and Wonyoung in the kitchen. Sakura and Chaeyeon were busy cooking while Wonyoung was setting the table. As the light shine bright from the window and hit Wonyoung’s face, Wonyoung looked like she was glowing. Yujin watched in amazement.

 

“Beautiful...”

 

Yujin did not realize she was staring at Wonyoung for a while. 

 

“Yujin! You are up!” Chaeyeon greeted from the kitchen.
“Yujin is here,” Wonyoung greeted with a smile.
“Yes...Hi all,” Yujin bowed awkwardly.
“What’s with the bow? So unlike you,” Sakura said as she placed the soup on the table.

 

Yujin raised her head and scratched it lightly. It was embarrassing.

 

“Come sit and eat,”

 

The four girls sat around the table, set their prayers and started eating. They talked casually as usual and Chaeyeon told the younger girls about the musical theatre. Yujin was not really into the conversation but somehow Wonyoung looked a bit bothered especially when found out that Chaeyeon and Sakura would be the main lead.

 

After breakfast, Chaeyeon surprised them by telling the girls that they will have a trip to Jangsado Sea Park in Geoje. Yujin refused to follow but Chaeyeon said it was a day trip so she reluctantly agreed. They packed their stuff and took an intercity bus from Seoul Nambu Bus Terminal to Geohyeon Bus Terminal in Geoje. They took the ferry from Jongsado ferry terminal and finally reached  park in the island.  Yujin brought her camera along and captured lots of picture.

 

The four of them entered the park and strolled around. Since its almost winter, the Crimson Camellia flowers, the rose of winter were blooming. They walked to their first destination, the red bridge. From the bridge, they could see the view of the blue sea. 

 

“Yujinnie! Take my photo!” Wonyoung ordered.
“Yujinnie?” Yujin was surprised.
“C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter