Love Who?

Crush Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wonyoung, I like you,”

 

Wonyoung could not believe what she just heard. Yujin just confessed to her. She did not expect that to come from Yujin especially when Yujin was in a relationship with Minju.

 

“I said I like you,” Yujin repeated.
“I-,”
“Do you like me?” Yujin asked.
“I..”
“You..?”
“I don’t know!” Wonyoung took a step back from Yujin.
“What do you mean you don’t know?” 
“I just don’t know! I don’t know!” Wonyoung kept stepping back.
“Don’t tell me you fall for Chaewon,”

 

Wonyoung flustered. Chaewon. Kim Chaewon. That name made her heart skipped a beat. Yujin noticed the changed on Wonyoung’s face.

 

“You like her,” Yujin said.
“I don’t!” Wonyoung disagreed.
“Then? You still like Kkura unnie?”
“No,”
“Then, who do you like? I thought you like me as I like you!” Yujin getting a headache.
“I don’t know, this is confusing! Chaewon kissed me and then you kissed me! How am I supposed to think straight?” Wonyoung was getting frustrated.
“Wonnie! For real I like you! I meant what I said!”
“But you and Minju are in a relationship!” Wonyoung stated.
“We decided to end things, she knew it’s not her in my heart!” 
“Huh?”
“I’m an idiot for not realising it sooner, I thought I love Minju but when I’m with her, I felt nothing and I keep missing you. That’s when I know I like you and not her,” Yujin revealed.
“Don’t you think your action hurts her?”
“If I stay with her, then I’m lying to her, is that what you want?” Yujin questioned.
“But-,”
“Just tell me, do you like me?”

 

Yujin stared into Wonyoung’s eyes. Wonyoung could feel the sincerity from Yujin’s speech. 

 

“I do...like..you...” Wonyoung stuttered.

 

Yujin curved a smile on her lips and she took Wonyoung’s hand, holding them tight. Wonyoung blushed and there goes the butterfly flying inside her.

 

“You wavered but I will make sure the only person you like is me,” Yujin gets closer to Wonyoung.
“Huh?”
“I will show you how much I love you,” 

 

Wonyoung stunned again as Yujin’s lips crashed against her. This time, it felt more comfortable. Wonyoung closed her eyes and let the flower petals flew around them with the sound of violin. One thing for sure, Wonyoung and Yujin are an item.

 

= = = = =

 

Wonyoung and Yujin were walking back to their house, holding hands. They did not talk, just smiling, feeling embarrassed when their eyes met and grinned like an idiot. When they reached in front of each other house, Yujin would not let go of Wonyoung’s hand.

 

“Yujinnie?”
“I’m afraid if I let it go, I will miss you,” Yujin said.

 

Wonyoung turned away to hide her blushing face. Yujin words made her squealed inside.

 

“Can I sleep over at your place?” Yujin asked.
“No, Chaeyeon unnie is home,”
“We can tell her to sleep with Kkura unnie,” Yujin suggested.
“No! You sleep at your home,”
“But...I will miss you,” Yujin gave Wonyoung a puppy look.

 

Wonyoung swore she wanted to pinch Yujin’s cheek badly, but she tried to stay calm.

 

“Pleasee....” Yujin begged as she leaned closer to Wonyoung.
“You can’t!” Wonyoung pushed her head using a finger.

 

Yujin acted like she was pushed to the wall and stucked there.

 

“I need help, I’m injured,” Yujin faking a cry.

 

Wonyoung giggled at Yujin’s act. 

 

“You are pretty when you smile,” Yujin praised.
“Just go home!”

 

Wonyoung was about to enter her house but Yujin grabbed her wrist and turned her around to face her. Yujin wrapped her hand on Wonyoung’s waist and pulled her closer.

 

“At least a goodnight kiss,” Yujin smirked.
“No!”
“Why?”
“Just because,”
“Too bad...,”

 

Yujin pretended to sulk but suddenly she leaned close to Wonyoung’s lips and stole a peck from her lips. Wonyoung flustered and Yujin slowly released her.

 

“I got my kiss, goodnight Wonnie!”

 

Yujin ran inside her house leaving the flustered Wonyoung alone. Wonyoung cupped her own face and she could feel her heart went dokki dokki and was about to explode. Her face felt all hot.

 

“Wonnie...are you planning to sleep outside?”

 

Wonyoung turned and saw Chaeyeon at the door, crossing her arms.

 

“Unnie!”
“Do you have anything you want to share?” Chaeyeon asked playfully.
“I’m shy,”

 

Wonyoung ran into Chaeyeon’s arm and hugged her cousin. She hid her face from Chaeyeon.

 

“She confessed to you didn’t she?”
“She did! This is embarrassing,”
“My baby has grown up and in love, I’m proud,” Chaeyeon Wonyoung’s hair.
“So this is how you feel when Kkura unnie said she loves you,”
“Yes, exactly, feel like there’s something blooming in your heart,”

 

Wonyoung pulled away from Chaeyeon.

 

“Unnie, let’s get inside and tell me more about how to date!”
“It was only day one and you are like this! Cutie!” Chaeyeon pinched Wonyoung’s cheek.
“Unnie please,”
“Anything for you, let’s go,”

 

= = = = =

 

Wonyoung was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter