Kiss

Crush Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kim Chaewon?” 
“Yujin? Minju?” Chaewon was surprise and so did Wonyoung.
“Why are you two together?” Yujin asked.
“We are having lunch,”

 

Yujin looked back and forth between Wonyoung and Chaewon, then her eyes caught the little figure next to Wonyoung. Yongbok was looking at her confused and he was holding tight on Wonyoung’s hand.

 

“How did you know Chaewon?” Yujin asked.

 

Chaewon put her napkin on the table and rose up from the seat. She face Yujin.

 

“Excuse me Yujin, we are trying to have a proper lunch here and I hope you won’t disturb us,” Chaewon stated.
“Sorry for disturbing you but she is a friend of mine and I guess I have the right to know,” Yujin said.
“You are still annoying,” Chaewon rolled her eyes.
“You hurt Minju a lot before so I won’t let you do the same to Wonyoung,”
“I have no intention to hurt or and I never hurt Minju,” Chaewon raised her voice.

 

Yujin and Chaewon glared into each other’s eyes. There were fire in their eyes and looks like they were about to kill each other.

 

“Yujin...let’s go somewhere else,” Minju grabbed Yujin’s wrist but Yujin was not moving.

 

Chaewon eyes on Minju and she was a bit hurt looking at Minju’s hand on Yujin.

 

“Yujin...please...” Minju begged.
“Go Yujin, don’t make a scene here,” Chaewon said.
“Only if Wonyoung come with me,” Yujin looked at Wonyoung.
“What-“
“Wonyoung, let’s go,” Yujin ordered.

 

Chaewon switched her gaze to Wonyoung. She saw Yongbok clinging hard on Wonyoung, not letting her go.

 

“Yongbok, let her go,” Chaewon instructed, sharp.

 

Just looking at Chaewon’s eyes scared Yongbok. He slowly pulled away from Wonyoung’s arm. Wonyoung felt bad for that little boy.

 

“Wonnie, let’s go,” Yujin added.
“No, I’m staying, you and Minju can go,” Wonyoung refused.

 

There was a smile on Yongbok’s face and even Chaewon curved a short smile on her lips before hher face turned serious again.

 

“What are you saying?” Yujin questioned.
“You can go with Minju, I’m staying with Chaewon and Yongbok,” Wonyoung repeated.
“Wonnie-“
“You heard her Yujin, so please,” Chaewon cut her.

 

Yujin glared at Chaewon again. She was furious and felt like hitting Chaewon.

 

“Yujin, let’s go,” Minju begged.
“Go Yujin, don’t cause trouble here,” Chaewon added.

 

Yujin stare at Wonyoung for one last time before she dragged Minju out of the restaurant. Wonyoung let out a long sighed as Chaewon returned to her seat. Yongbok hugged Wonyoung’s arm again, feeling scared.

 

“Sorry Chaewon, I don’t know what is her problem exactly,” Wonyoung apoogised.
“I know very well,”

 

Chaewon told Wonyoung everything, about how she fell for Minju and the reason why she and Minju broke up. Chaewon said Yujin hates her because Yujin thought Chaewon was playing with Minju’s heart when it was the otherwise. Minju loves Yujin but she was confuse because of Chaewon kindness and she was scared to tell Yujin her real feelings. Chaewon even told Wonyoung the day she witnessed Minju kissing Yujin. That was when Chaewon knew there is nobody else in Minju’s heart other than Yujin. Wonyoung just listened and for once, she felt the pain inside Chaewon. How hurt it was to witness someone you love kissing someone else. It was the same feeling when she witnessed Chaeyeon and Sakura kissing. It hurts.

 

= = = = =

 

“YUJIN!”

 

Minju pulled her hand away from Yujin. It hurts because Yujin was holding too tight. Minju rubbed her wrist.

 

“Sorry Min,” 
“What’s wrong with you? This is so not you!” Minju said.
“I just got carried away, I’m really sorry,”

 

Yujin wanted to check on Minju’s hand but Minju pulled away. She stared into Yujin’s eyes.

 

“Tell me, what’s wrong,”
“I’m afraid she will hurt Wonnie like she did to you,” Yujin revealed.
“She never hurt me Yujin,”

 

Yujin raised her eyebrows, puzzled.

 

“I’m the one who always hurt her, not the otherwise,” Minju added.
“What are you talking about?”
“I cheat on her, I hid my true feeling from her,” 
“You cheat on her?” Yujin was surprise.
“Yes I did,”
“With whom?”

 

Minju was hesitating. She bit her lip feeling nervous.

 

“With who Minju?” Yujin asked again.
“You,”
“What? But we did not!”
“She saw me kissing you when you were sleeping,” 
“You did what?”
“I kissed your lips, the other day, you told me you dream of kissing me, it was the same day that I kissed you,” Minju revealed.
“So, that was real?”

 

Minju nodded.

 

“But why? Why did you do that?” Yujin kept asking.
“Because I always love you, right from the start. It was never Chaewon. It is you. Chaewon is just an excuse for me to avoid you but my feelings never change. It is always you. It beats because if you, just you, I know I’m stupid for lying all this time but I don’t know how to do it. I’m afraid I might lose you if I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter