Choose

Crush Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you want to go on a date with me?”

 

Wonyoung widened her eyes, shocked about what she just heard. Her lip is sealed as her heart beats like crazy. Chaeyeon who was behind Sakura flinched and was uneasy. Chaeyeon and Sakura were both waiting for Wonyoung’s answer.

 

“So? Do you want to?” Sakura questioned again.

 

Wonyoung met eyes with Chaeyeon. The feeling of uncomfortable hits her hard. Chaeyeon was looking at her, as if she wanted her to say no but Wonyoung’s heart was telling otherwise.

 

“Wonnie?”

 

Wonyoung met Sakura’s gaze and replied,

 

“Sure...”
“Nice, our date will be tomorrow at 10, I will wait in front of your door,” Sakura informed.
“Wha-,”
“See you tomorrow Wonnie,”


 
Sakura made her way back to the door but stopped when she passed by Chaeyeon. She stopped, her eyes on Chaeyeon and whispered,

 

“This is what you want right?”

 

Sakura hissed and walked out. Chaeyeon bit her lip, holding herself.

 

“Chaeyeon unnie?”

 

Chaeyeon forget Wonyoung was still there.

 

“Yes?”
“Is it okay for me to go with Kkura unnie?” Wonyoung stuttered.
“Its fine, we are over anyway,” Chaeyeon said and left for her room.

 

Wonyoung was taken aback. That was cold treatment from Chaeyeon. Wonyoung took her phone out and texted someone.

 

= = = = =

 

Yujin grinned as she saw Wonyoung waiting for her at the rooftop. Wonyoung was in deep thought that she was surprise when Yujin stood next to her.

 

“Hey, what are you looking at,” Yujin greeted.
“Yujinnie...you are here,”
“Yeah I’m here, so what’s wrong? You texted me to meet here,”

 

Wonyoung took a deep breathe. 

 

“Kkura unnie invited me for a date!” Wonyoung jumped excitedly.

 

Yujin’s smile slowly faded away. She knew she should be happy for Wonyoung but her heart would not let her be. Wonyoung stopped jumping when she saw stiffed Yujin.

 

“Yujinnie...what’s wrong?” Wonyoung asked.
“Can I request something from you?” 
“Sure! Anything for you!” Wonyoung assured.
“Can you please not go for the date?” Yujin requested.
“But why?” 
“You said you will do anything for me, I just don’t want you to go,” Yujin reminded.
“Anything yes, but this is my only chance with Kkura unnie, I can’t let it go,”
“Wonnie, she might hurt you again, and you should know they broke up because of you, Chaeyeon unnie want you to be happy,"

 

Wonyoung flinched at the information she received. She had the same thought for a while but now its confirmed. However, Wonyoung’s heart still wanted to fight for her love. She wanted to go in that date even if she might hurt Chaeyeon.

 

“I thought you will support me in this but I was mistaken!” Wonyoung’s toned changed.
“Wonnie...it’s not like that, I just want to protect you,”
“You know what? You can just go back to your Minju!” Wonyoung pointed out.
“What do you mean?” 
“I saw you last night! You hug her again! I thought you move on but I guess its hard, it is the same for me, it is hard to move on!”
“Wonyoung...”
“We are in the same situation so I expect you will understand me the most, but I guess not,”

 

Wonyoung pushed Yujin and walked out of the rooftop. Yujin kicked the innocent plastic bottle on the floor, showing her frustration. Yujin really wanted to stop Wonyoung from that date for unknown reason but at the same time, she knew Wonyoung would not be happy about it 

 

= = = = =

 

The next day, Yujin was out of the house early. She was distracted the whole night and could not even sleep. She received a message from Minju, inviting her for breakfast so she just went for it. Meanwhile, Wonyoung woke up earlier than usual.  She was excited for the date. She kept thinking about it. Wonyoung put her make up on, use the best dress she ever had and was ready for the date. Wonyoung noticed Chaeyeon was nowhere to be seen so she assumed Chaeyeon was sleeping. 

 

“Morning Wonnie!”

 

Wonyoung’s face brightened at the sight of Sakura. Sakura looked pretty as usual even when she was just wearing her white shirt and jean.

 

“Morning unnie!”
“Shall we go?”

 

Wonyoung nodded and the date began. Sakura and Wonyoung first destination was the Arcade. Wonyoung insisted on playing games with Sakura even though she is a total noob. Wonyoung lost almost all the game and won one when Sakura purposely did mistake. After that, they went to the park and cycled. The not so athletic Sakura was having trouble catching up to Wonyoung. Sakura gave up and ended up sitting alone on the bench waiting for Wonyoung to return. Sakura took a sip of Cola she bought. Suddenly, she thought of someone.

 

“Chaeyeon, what is she doing now,”

 

Sakura heard a chaos from a distance. Saw someone running like a ninja and disappeared.

 

“What is that?”

 

Wonyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter