two.

ONLY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
TWO.

"Mina, are you sure about this?" Momo asked once again, bringing her cup of coffee to . She sent her girlfriend a look, who just shrugged and continued to chop up vegetables. "I thought Dahyun made herself quite clear last time."

"I'm positive." Mina answered, firm in tone. She squished another rice ball in her hands before holding it up and showing Momo that it was in the shape of a heart. "She was probably shocked after not seeing me for so long, we are in love after all."

 

"Mina," Sana cut in, gently putting down her knife, "what do you remember about Dahyun?"

 

"I met her my sophomore year in college, I can't tell you which college though, because we are both studying to be lawyers. And then she asked me out first, and we've been dating for two years." Mina smiled, before placing another riceball in the container she had set up in front of her. 

 

The lovers exchanged a silent discussion, each of them daring the other to say something. In the end Momo lost, unsurprisingly, and had to try and break the news. She let out a light sigh, setting down her coffee cup. "Mina, you a-"

 

"What time is it?" The youngest suddenly ask, taken everyone off guard. 

 

"It's almost seven thirty."

 

"I need to go!" Mina exclaimed, slamming the lid on top of her newly packed lunch. Tripping over herself she threw her shoes on and ran out the door, leaving a confused Sana and Momo in her wake. 

 

"Babe," Sana started turning towards Momo, she had a frown on her face, "I thought everything would be better when she woke up. But it's worse."

 

"Give her some time, that's what the doctor said. She'll come around, hopefully."

 

"What if she doesn't? What is she doesn't ever remember?"

 

"Then we create new memories."

 

...

 

"Pour me a bowl." Dahyun demanded, walking into the kitchen earning nothing but an eye roll from Chaeyoung who just set down the box of cereal. Dahyun was already dressed for the day, trousers and a perfectly steamed top, with her briefcase in her hands. It made Chaeyoung sick, it was eight in the morning. It was time for sleep. 

 

"Pour one yourself." She shot back as Dahyun sat next to her. Grumbling the girl took the cereal and started pouring it into her own bowl. The pale woman started shoveling cereal into before she heard Chaeyoung sigh. 

 

"What?"

 

"I- nothing. Don't worry about it."

 

"Son Chaeyoung-"

 

"Why did Mina come by the other day? Are you two going out again?"

 

"Do you want to die?" Dahyun shot back, aggressively picking up her spoon and pointing it at the younger, "That is a completely absurd thing to say!"

 

"Why? She seemed happy to see you, I was just wondering if maybe you two made up."

 

"She's a total lunatic. I don't want to see her ever again. She thinks that she can just bury herself into work, and I'm not going to be hurt. She's a total narcissist." Dahyun ranted, waving her spoon around aggressively, "And then she ghosts me for a whole year and shows up at my door. She needs to be locked up, there is something wrong in her brain."

 

"First-" Chaeyoung slowly took the spoon out of Dahyun's hand, laying it on the table, "Maybe something is wrong. She seemed a bit confused, and Momo was there too, that's kind of weird."

 

"There's nothing wrong with her! She's just acting so I'll take her back! That crazy little witch, I swear if she ever shows up here again I'll give her a piece of my mind."

 

Ding dong. 

 

Both of their heads whipped towards the direction of the noise. "Who could it be at this hour?"

 

Dahyun just shrugged at motioned for Dahyun to get the intercom. After a bit of whining the woman got up and walked over to the box, letting out a slight scream of surprise when she saw Mina's face all up in the camera. "Hey, maybe you could tell her right now."

 

The lawyers head snapped over in the direction, spoon still raised and mouth full of cereal, there was a beat, "what?" She set the bowl down and rushed over to the box as Chaeyoung pressed the button. 

 

"Kim Dahyun, It's Myoui Mina!" The woman smiled, leaving both women confused as to why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter