three.

ONLY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
THREE.

Why was it so cold in their house, Momo had no idea. She just turned up the thermostat as she shoved her jacket off and placed it on the hook near the door. She hung up her keys and took off her shoes before walking into the house. 

 

It was only about seven, so it was strange that the house was silent when she arrived. Ever since Mina had come to live with them, Momo has never come home to a quiet house. Sana would be on one side of the house, Mina in the other. Never interacting, yet comfortable with the other's presence. But the house would still be loud, filled the brim with chatter from the TV or Sana cooking something. As Momo walked into the kitchen and saw a plate of dinner set aside for her, the quiet was starting to get at her more and more. 

 

It was a simple meal, some pasta and sauce. Atypical for Sana who liked to cook a lot of food for everyone. And Momo was ravenous, so the food was gone fairly quickly. She placed her plate into the sink and finally wandered into the living room. She stopped in her tracks when she saw Mina fast asleep on the couch. She was her stomach, one arm hanging off, a small puddle of drool forming around . It was gross, yet slightly cute. 

 

Momo just peeled the red checkered blanket off the back of the couch, and placed it over the girl. She turned off the lights and left the room, trudging off into her own bedroom. A smile graced her face when she saw Sana laying in bed, back facing the entrance. She jumped onto the bed, wrapping her arms around Sana's waist and pressed a soft kiss to the nape of her neck. "Hey baby."

 

"Hi, how was work?" Sana replied, her tone sounded heavy, tired. 

 

"It was good," The older responded, adjusting her body so she was effectively spooning the younger, "Is everything alright?"

 

"I am going to kill Dahyun."

 

"Why?"

 

"You know how Mina was so happy to see her, she yelled at her, and threw the food Mina made her onto the ground."

 

"Wait, really?"

 

"Yes!" Sana exclaimed, agitation evident in her tone, "I understand she is upset about the breakup, but it was her fault."

 

"Why don't we just tell Mina why they broke up, or that they broke up in general?"

 

"I don't know."

 

"Maybe we should, Dahyun does seem like she is doing better these days."

 

"Maybe-" Sana sighed, "Maybe I am being selfish, but I just didn't want to ruin the only thing Mina has."

 

"That's not selfish. You just care." Momo hummed, pressing a soft kiss the back of Sana's hair, "We can tell her tomorrow, she's passed out on the couch right now."

 

Sana just nodded, and Momo smiled. One day at a time. 


 

-

 

The bell above the door to 3mix coffee rang out again as Mina confidently pulled it open. Sana had been very, very clear about the exact order she wanted and Mina had fully memorized it on the way there. 

 

Caramel Macchiato with two pumps of turbo. Whatever turbo was. 

 

So Mina approached the counter with a smile on her face, and a ten dollar bill in her hand, ready to get the order. Nayeon smiled at her from the other side of the counter, "Hey Mina, what can I get you?"

 

"One Caramel Macchiato with two pumps of turbo!" Mina confidently recited, before more sheepishly adding, "and whatever the thing you gave me yesterday was."

 

"So a Sana and Mina special? Coming right up." Nayeon punched the orders in and Jeongyeon was quick to start making the orders. "That'll be $6.35"

 

Just as Mina was about to hand over the ten, a credit card cut in front of her and was outstretched to Nayeon. Both women turned towards the hand connected to the card, and Dahyun stood there looking a bit awkward, waving the card slightly. She was dressed similarly to the day prior, except this time in a charcoal grey suit and blue shirt. Nayeon hesitantly took the card, sparing a look back at Jihyo who wore a similar expression. The two drinks was set on the counter and Mina snatched them up, glaring at Dahyun. 

 

"Mina-" Dahyun started, placing her card back into her wallet, "We should talk."

 

"I don't want to talk to you."

 

"Maybe we need to."

 

"I thought you said you never wanted to see me again."

 

"I did, but-"

 

"Then I'll b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter