fifteen.

ONLY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Fifteen.

“I’m not sure how I feel about this one.”

 

“What? Why?”

 

Tzuyu shot Chaeyoung a look, before motioning to the scrawling ferret playground she had set up across their living room. It was a large ball pit, that Tim the ferret liked a lot ever since he was placed in it minutes prior, however, the pit did take up a rather large percentage of their shared living space. “Why? I can’t reach the couch.”

 

“You’re just jealous that Tim has a ball pit and you do not.” Chaeyound defended. 

 

“I can definitely assure you I am not.”

 

“Are too.”

 

“Am not.”

 

“Are too!”

 

“Am Not-!”

 

“Are you two five? Holy .” A third voice cut into their bickering, causing both of them to divert their attention over to where Dahyun was curled up on the couch half-hidden by a mountain of blankets. 

 

“Are you okay dude?” Chaeyoung was the first to ask, hopping around the inflatable pit and to her side, Tzuyu the following suit but was slowed down as she almost tripped into the colorful pit of despair. “You haven’t moved from you’re cocoon for a few days. Tzu, when was the last time she moved?”

 

Seemingly thinking over it for a few seconds, Tzuyu snapped, “You went and visited the Myoui witch.”

 

“Hey! Be nice!”

 

“Sorry.”

 

Chaeyoung sent her another small glare, before turning her attention back to Dahyun, “Did something happen? Because I’ll go fight her for you this time, seeing as she’s not in a coma anymore.”

 

“No, nothing happened. I’m just stupid.” Dahyun mumbled, tossing a blanket over her face and shifted, making the whole pile quake and threaten to spill over. “I’m just so stupid.”

 

“Can I ask why you’re so stupid?”

 

A muffled response came back, cause the two younger to share a look of confusion. They didn’t have to wait long as Dahyun suddenly sat up, causing blankets to fall and spill around her, “You know I really thought for a second there I could have a second chance, but I was wrong.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I know Mina is still in love with Nayeon, even if she doesn’t remember.” Dahyun declared, her shoulders drooping a bit. “I know they had an affair, I know she didn’t love me anymore, but I just thought for a minute that maybe now that Mina only remembered me she didn’t feel that way and I had a second chance to make everything right.”

 

“I thought we thought the affair thing was your paranoia?” Tzuyu questioned, remembering back to Dahyun’s suspicions a little over a year ago that Mina was sleeping with Nayeon. Both women had denied it when questioned, but there was no doubt there were at least some feelings on Nayeon’s end even if she never admitted it. “What sparked all of this?”

 

“I went to go visit her at work the other day and Nayeon was there and Mina was laughing. But it wasn’t that little giggle she does, no those belly laughs that she used to do when we first started dating. I just- I ruined it. I ruined us. I don’t get a second c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter