five.

ONLY YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
FIVE.

"As your sister, I don't think this is a good idea Mina." Sana insisted for the millionth time that morning. 

Mina had stopped into their small convenience store on her way to Dahyun's that morning, and when asked her daily plans told Sana and Momo what she was going to do. Momo seemed pleased Mina wanted to try and do something she used to, Sana not so much. 

 

"Why wouldn't it be a good idea?" Mina shot back, holding her ground causing Sana to roll her eyes in annoyance. 

 

"Because you're just going to get yourself hurt again."

 

"Babe-" Momo cut in, after having listened in to the entire argument, "Maybe you should-"

 

"Why are you taking her side?"

 

"I'm not taking anyone's side, but Mina is a grown woman."

 

"A grown woman with no memories!" 

 

Momo sighed, placing down the box of shipment that she was previously putting out, "Mina, you should get going you're going to be late." 

The youngest wasted no time storming out of the store, slamming the door behind her leaving Momo with a livid Sana. "baby."

 

"Don't even try to talk to me." Sana shot back, angrily picking up he box of shipment and brushed past Momo. "You never took my side through all of this and looked what happened."

 

"Baby. What's wrong."

 

"You know what's wrong."

 

"Yeah, you don't want Mina to see Dahyun. But I don't get why you're being so mean to her lately."

 

"I'm not being mean."

 

"Sana, she can get her memories back." Momo hummed, walking up behind the still seething woman and wrapped her arms around her waist, "I know you're grieving, and you're angry at the whole situation. But don't taking it out on Mina."

 

Sana went quiet at that, slowly letting herself relax into Momo's embrace, "That woman isn't Mina."

 

"It is."

 

"How can it be?"

 

"It is, and you know it." Momo cooed, resting her chin on Sana's shoulder, "Remember when she first moved here and cried because instead of asking someone for their name, she asked if they knew her name."

 

That earned a small chuckle from Sana at the memory of Mina's first day of school in Korea. 

 

"Jihyo was nice, and they became friends eventually. But that was just too funny. Or that time she stole your car and Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Nayeon and her all got pancakes at one am and you were so pissed. Or how you cried when she got accepted into SNU, and I swear you were more excited than she was."

 

"Why are you bringing this up?"

 

"Because just because she doesn't remember, doesn't mean that they just disappeared." 

 

"Tzuyu came by the other day," Sana admitted, "We talked about how we didn't want Dahyun and Mina seeing eachother."

 

"I don't really want that either. But if it's going to happen, you need to stop being mad at her."

 

"Okay."

 

"Now, let's finish this shipment, and tonight talk to Mina."

 

...

 

The lawyer looked over and watched Mina frown, taking a sip of her coffee. "We must be late, there are a lot of cars here already." Mina looked back over to Dahyun, and the woman quickly looked away, unbuckling her seatbelt. 

 

"Are you sure you want to go in there? I don't want to pressure you into anything." Dahyun warned once again, Mina just shook her head and slipped out of the car. Dahyun quickly followed her, both women walking into a large grey building. 

 

After a quick greeting to the secretary gaurding the entrance, they were in and Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter